Reactions: Arkantos, Limerencel, Deleted member 1139 and 5 others
Cheers.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
A toast to those that play with your feelings

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and NickGurr
Cant play with my feelings, I already know their plans
I just have fun watching their NPC reactions everytime I talk to em. Theyd say something like heyyy and Id just say some retarded shit and they act like it never happened.

I just have fun watching their NPC reactions everytime I talk to em. Theyd say something like heyyy and Id just say some retarded shit and they act like it never happened.
I ignore them all tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, left2die and Extra Chromosome

Jannies iffy, uh, anon got the stiffy, uh Got piccies, uh, thread it holds 250, uh

BAAASSSEEEEEEEED GAAAANGG

Pop these Jannies like a wheelie nigga, They all silly niggas In the hood with my Anon niggas, and that Hiro nigga They run up and they banning niggas, we just dabbing nigga No GF, they all losers nigga, fuck that boomer nigga

In the thread, memes in my post, Waifu on the phone She wanna fuck but keep her clothes on, I only want the jaw Man that's really all I use her for, I kick her out the door I don't want her, you can keep the whore, she fiendin' for some more On /sp/ my niggas Milly Rock, my niggas shitpost bop

Blow a case a jannie throwing shots, I run 'em off they block Quarter milli in the stash box, I grinded for my spot Jannies talking 'bout that cash but my bag worth a lot I don't fuck with no good posts, only shitposts Put my dick in jannies asshole, I pass him to my bro Mods they all sad hoes, they all bad hoes I'ma fuck them I dash home, to the cash hoe

I'm on some cuck a janny shit, take a jannies bitch Do the dash in the whip, count the cash in the whip I pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit Shut up, cus I fucked that jannies bitch

Jannies iffy, uh, Anon got the stiffy, uh Got piccies, thread it holds 250, uh

Move milli', all my anons on fifty, uh Talk down, pew pew pew, you silly, uh Hit a stain, fifty bands, all hunnids Spinning through ya block like a pop shove-it Banning me Change IP, jannies suck it I ain't wanna take his life but nigga, fuck it

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
View attachment 37344

Jannies iffy, uh, anon got the stiffy, uh Got piccies, uh, thread it holds 250, uh

BAAASSSEEEEEEEED GAAAANGG

Pop these Jannies like a wheelie nigga, They all silly niggas In the hood with my Anon niggas, and that Hiro nigga They run up and they banning niggas, we just dabbing nigga No GF, they all losers nigga, fuck that boomer nigga

In the thread, memes in my post, Waifu on the phone She wanna fuck but keep her clothes on, I only want the jaw Man that's really all I use her for, I kick her out the door I don't want her, you can keep the whore, she fiendin' for some more On /sp/ my niggas Milly Rock, my niggas shitpost bop

Blow a case a jannie throwing shots, I run 'em off they block Quarter milli in the stash box, I grinded for my spot Jannies talking 'bout that cash but my bag worth a lot I don't fuck with no good posts, only shitposts Put my dick in jannies asshole, I pass him to my bro Mods they all sad hoes, they all bad hoes I'ma fuck them I dash home, to the cash hoe

I'm on some cuck a janny shit, take a jannies bitch Do the dash in the whip, count the cash in the whip I pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit Shut up, cus I fucked that jannies bitch

Jannies iffy, uh, Anon got the stiffy, uh Got piccies, thread it holds 250, uh

Move milli', all my anons on fifty, uh Talk down, pew pew pew, you silly, uh Hit a stain, fifty bands, all hunnids Spinning through ya block like a pop shove-it Banning me Change IP, jannies suck it I ain't wanna take his life but nigga, fuck it

Wish I could ngl
Lifes to long bro. Wtf am I gonna do for the next possible 50+ years of my life? Chad travels, has fun and fucks foids while Ill rot here for years and years

Lifes to long bro. Wtf am I gonna do for the next possible 50+ years of my life? Chad travels, has fun and fucks foids while Ill rot here for years and years
Maybe become 6'5" then dominate?
You are 16 bro, too early to give up.

Maybe become 6'5" then dominate?
You are 16 bro, too early to give up.
Will do my best to try to get money for GH but if that doesnt work its gonna be hell

You better grow to 6'5" and leave this forum nigga

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui