Albanians are 10x worse than niggers

@WishIwasChico you should come to the albanian coast for the summer,

we have really beautiful women

we would have a mogger time
They are all hypergamous asf

• Hmm...
Reactions: philosopher
have you been to albania?
No ive never set foot on continental euro either. Only england but I've heard Balkan women have very high standards

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
No ive never set foot on continental euro either. Only england but I've heard Balkan women have very high standards
ok so foot balkan women i would guess about 0.01% are willing to interact with or have any relationship with a foreigner, the others wouldnt look twice at them, they are pretty secular and only want to date their own, as for their own they dont have high standards at all

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees look at the average age of when women get married in the west vs in the balkans, its way younger in the balkans i think between 26-29, albania is 24 jfl, western cucks are all 30+

how can they be so hypergamous when they settle that early, there arent enough rich good looking chads to go for all of them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and Jason Voorhees
They 10x worse than niggers. They commit more crimes per capita than all those non european ethnicities combined.

Niggers mostly commit crimes based on impulse so it's usually petty stuff like shoplifting, snatching purses but albanians are involved in human trafficking, run drug cartels, run illegal brothel house, commit murders and political assassinations etc.

They are much more organized than black hoodlums, have access to hot weapons with a lot of political connections. If you think niggers are bad just wait until you meet an Albanian.

View attachment 2930365

@Eternal_
Serbcel propaganda

Albanians are very kind, peaceful and not AT ALL thuhmaxxed people who would never steal clothes from the store bro @albanian_chad

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
albania good people

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
albanians are involved in organized crime. organized crime is less destabilizing than nigger crimes, because it contains the chaos and minimizes exposure to normies and police.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, albanian_chad and MaestheticMaso
albanians are involved in organized crime. organized crime is less destabilizing than nigger crimes, because it contains the chaos and minimizes exposure to normies and police.
Exactly. Innocents don’t get hurt for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and albanian_chad
Serbcel propaganda

Albanians are very kind, peaceful and not AT ALL thuhmaxxed people who would never steal clothes from the store bro @albanian_chad
Thanks brah

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
They 10x worse than niggers. They commit more crimes per capita than all those non european ethnicities combined.

Niggers mostly commit crimes based on impulse so it's usually petty stuff like shoplifting, snatching purses but albanians are involved in human trafficking, run drug cartels, run illegal brothel house, commit murders and political assassinations etc.

They are much more organized than black hoodlums, have access to hot weapons with a lot of political connections. If you think niggers are bad just wait until you meet an Albanian.

View attachment 2930365

@Eternal_
Bro not albanins are like that every country has organized crime jfl atleast organize crime is better then stabbimg random people

Nuke Albania immediately. First, find each annd every Albanian emigrant, deport them, and then launch 10-20 nukes at various locations in that country to level it completely. Destroy that hellhole and those uncivilized beasts of nature
Suck albanians dicks

aren't the albanians we have here basically who we consider 'gypsies' in the west?

Everyone is already well aware they are worse than niggers. Gypsie-hate has always been high.

aka this topic is just water. Everyone already knows about gypsies.
Albanians arent gypsies but we have a lot of hate of gypsies here in albania too there arent that much but still

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Turkic Albanian
Don't care, we are sigma bulls.

Seethe more gayreeks and Serb roaches

Jfl at NATO siding with the Albanians in the 1999 Kosovo War and then Albanians move to NATO countries and commit a bunch of crime.

Albanians arent gypsies but we have a lot of hate of gypsies here in albania too there arent that much but still
its generally the worst of society who decides to immigrate.

A normal albanian with a normal life, won't think: 'Hey lets leave my entire life behind, lets move to western-europe as a refugee.'
only the lowest of low people think of something like that. So what arrives here in western europe, is just worthless trash people.

these people should just be sent right back, instantly. But my government is a bunch of worthless cucks so its not that easy, unfortunately.

JFL at being a 'refugee' in the netherlands yet committing crimes here. If I was in power in this country, I would have you stoned on a public square u filthy fucking immigrants.

Fucking bitches, I will destroy you. I will publicly behead you.

Last edited:
its generally the worst of society who decides to immigrate.

A normal albanian with a normal life, won't think: 'Hey lets leave my entire life behind, lets move to western-europe as a refugee.'
only the lowest of low people think of something like that. So what arrives here in western europe is just worthless trash people.

these people should just be sent right back, instantly. But my government is a bunch of worthless cucks so its not that easy, unfortunately.
Yes they refugee to western europe to work and get paid more to support their family

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes they refugee to western europe to work and get paid more to support their family
This should be stopped.

Netherlands should leave the 'european union' ASAP also.

Just waiting for a NEXIT, just like England had their BREXIT

The netherlands should continue having economic relations with the rest of (southern) europe. But we should start a military union with north-western countries.

Sweden, Norway, Germany, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, England, Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Slovakija , Czeschoslovakjia.
France can join if they want to, but if they dont, then go fuck yourselfves u dumb baguette eating retards.

We will have a massive strong military union, and then the rest of the world can fuck itselves.

Albanians piss me off like the men think they’re so special, attractive ass girls tho