Albanians with vs without Slavic DNA

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

UwU
IMG 2963

@The Grinch @InnerVoid @Manletmachine @Lynxress @Eternal_ @StuntmanMike @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Manchild @romanstock gonthar @iam good boy @buflek @SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Samsepioler, Deleted member 57464 and 7 others
@Iasacrko

Albania

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 27066
@kwacker777

Me albania

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Albania mogs

Biggie Biggie Biggie cant you see sometimes your world just hypnotize me

Biggie Biggie Biggie cant you see sometimes your world just hypnotize me
And I just love your flashy ways I guess that’s why they broke and your so famous

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
And I just love your flashy ways I guess that’s why they broke and your so famous
Rappin bout blunts and broads, Tits and bras, ménage à trois, sex in expensive cars.

@the BULL

Albania mogs
Beautiful country, albeit plagued by deeply uncivilized manlet mutts. It deserves a nuclear bomb to wipe the whole native population out of existence and let a more prosperous and contributing ethnic group flourish instead.

• JFL
Beautiful country, albeit plagued by deeply uncivilized manlet mutts. It deserves a nuclear bomb to wipe the whole native population out of existence and let a more prosperous and contributing ethnic group flourish instead.
garuntee if the british settled and colonized it within a 100 years it will be x1000 better than albania is or ever could've been with albanians

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
View attachment 2745269

@The Grinch @InnerVoid @Manletmachine @Lynxress @Eternal_ @StuntmanMike @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Manchild @romanstock gonthar @iam good boy @buflek @SecularIslamist
the same applies to Southern Slavs ngl

the less Slavic DNA we have the more we look like Albanians

• JFL
IMG 5782
IMG 9054
IMG 9053
IMG 9687
lol albanians are whiter than slavs both genetically and skin color wise and even have higher percentage lighter eyes and higher percentage lighter hair color than slavs lmao, jfl at yall coping subhumans