Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Heard about that, that his wife cheated on him
Yeah she was also an old used up roastie single mom. That was the best the emperor of France could get jfl over for BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and yeeyeeslayer
Looool elab

Idk much about his life/what he did in detail all Ik was that he soloed Europe lol
Too much to say tbh. But he wanted to bring back slavery, he started treating his Polish allies as cannon fodder, he saw himself as the greatest nigga ever (super narcie but tbh the shit he did I can’t blame him). He abandoned many in Egypt. He was also a cuckhold who got cucked by his wife publicly whilst he was in Egypt. Though he did cuck his wife back but as we know as men it’s not the same

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
Too much to say tbh. But he wanted to bring back slavery, he started treating his Polish allies as cannon fodder, he saw himself as the greatest nigga ever (super narcie but tbh the shit he did I can’t blame him). He abandoned many in Egypt. He was also a cuckhold who got cucked by his wife publicly whilst he was in Egypt. Though he did cuck his wife back but as we know as men it’s not the same
She cucked him with a BBC?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She cucked him with a BBC?
No… with some other nigga I forgot his name now but it was a public affair and he never punished her. He was an open racist and his wife even blamed him for losing France’s most profitable colony (Hati) all he had to do is let the hatians be and he’d still have the land but he wanted to rule it properly and ignored his wife and delegates and got cucked by Hati

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah she was also an old used up roastie single mom. That was the best the emperor of France could get jfl over for BBC
Fuck @Canwefixit is kinda like Napoleon except Napoleon liked fat white women but he likes fat black women

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit
  • JFL