Alcohol definitely makes you NT. Proof? I'm drunk AF right now

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
An ENTIRE cup of straight gin with no chaser.

I may be broke but I am talking to every motherg7cker around me.

Alcohol is a cheat code fellas

If you weigh like 180 like me then get on at least a straight cup of alcohol Gin BAC equivalent.

I am going to college area now ready to talk and be hyperNT.

If I could keep tjnue post here that means I did nk5 get laid.

Wish me luck fellas I will have another few shots of Gin tonight

Ready to NT AND NTMAXX alcohol is king boys trust me.

In fact I will combine some DHT wi5h it now to maximize the adnrogenicit6 and go do some show my dick to random girls fuck yeah I amne this will fuckjng work fuck I am dopamjnerusginngn

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18879
agree it lowers inhib but if u are genuinely non nt autistic retard itll just make you do extremely embarrassing shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Skywalker
it's a looks, brain, and lifemin - stay clear away - only use sparingly

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
cCOPe u GGOTTA BE drunk 24/7 if yu aren't then you become aspiecel gaaian, I am not Chad I must drunk 24/7

I am thinking of a way tyo makemyself permnnelt yduk so that I CN FINALLY BE THE KREMR EJMEM CITNA

cCOPe u GGOTTA BE drunk 24/7 if yu aren't then you become aspiecel gaaian, I am not Chad I must drunk 24/7

I am thinking of a way tyo makemyself permnnelt yduk so that I CN FINALLY BE THE KREMR EJMEM CITNA
K

Fuck you bitch I will bang you noseand ejei

An ENTIRE cup of straight gin with no chaser.

I may be broke but I am talking to every motherg7cker around me.

Alcohol is a cheat code fellas

If you weigh like 180 like me then get on at least a straight cup of alcohol Gin BAC equivalent.

I am going to college area now ready to talk and be hyperNT.

If I could keep tjnue post here that means I did nk5 get laid.

Wish me luck fellas I will have another few shots of Gin tonight

Ready to NT AND NTMAXX alcohol is king boys trust me.

In fact I will combine some DHT wi5h it now to maximize the adnrogenicit6 and go do some show my dick to random girls fuck yeah I amne this will fuckjng work fuck I am dopamjnerusginngn
Proof you're an idiot

Alcohol is actually like magic.

I'd you want to try a legal drug that gives similar effects look up "Phenibut" it instantly makes me NT.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and Skywalker
You should be drinking and smoking regularly. People who don't are weird fags and high-inhib as fuck. You should also be breaking the law

true it does lower inhibition but it’s also terrible for you. I would stick to drinking only once a week max (less is even better) and when you do don’t overdo it and have only like one shot every two hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back