ALCOHOL is HEIGHT. IMPORTANT (HIGH IQ)

D

Deleted member 65224

Bronze
I have found through many personal accounts that some young alcoholics grow to 6'3+.

Example:
Alex Periera
6'1 sean strickland on the right.
Screenshot 2024 03 16 at 50927 PM

6'6 after alcohol addiction from 13-21. "muh alcohol estrogenic" , u need to dietmax, pin urself with hgh, and swallow AIs just to see 6'1.

Alcohol does something with ur GH THAT science HASNT proven YET.
Poatan Facial Features caused by his high GH: Big ears, big pointy chin/jaw, decently big nose,
all whilst working in a dirty poor tireshop. No nutrition.

him heightmogging living shit out of the brazillian forest people (his genetic tribe)

why does this happen?

take the alcohol pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, proxyy, poopoohead and 1 other person
nigga just makes crazy assumptions and has no science to back it up
kys

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, EzikoIsHere, mathis and 7 others
can you show some research on this?

survivorship bias

• +1
Reactions: sayi, ShowerMaxxing, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
ok dwarf, i dont argue with close minded midgets
you're the one who made this thread wishing you were an alcoholic
this reeks of height insecurity
are you 5'5 honey? :(:(:(:(:(

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
can you show some research on this?
Screenshot 2024 03 21 at 70332 PM
the government wants u to stay short forever. listen to MY science now, live tall forever.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and ShowerMaxxing
you're the one who made this thread wishing you were an alcoholic
this reeks of height insecurity
are you 5'5 honey? :(:(:(:(:(
what? doesnt make sense. im spreading wisdom.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and PsychoDsk
wakeupbacktoit

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
True
My brother was also an alcoholic and he's taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
So if this dude ever had a child he would give him 1L of liquor a day starting at 13 just because some crazy dude said so

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12, ascension and PsychoDsk
kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
So if this dude ever had a child he would give him 1L of liquor a day starting at 13 just because some crazy dude said so

Funny GIF
no. an occasional drink can help. when this is proven 10 years from now dont come congratulating me.

I have found through many personal accounts that some young alcoholics grow to 6'3+.

Example:
Alex Periera
6'1 sean strickland on the right.
Screenshot 2024 03 16 at 50927 PM

6'6 after alcohol addiction from 13-21. "muh alcohol estrogenic" , u need to dietmax, pin urself with hgh, and swallow AIs just to see 6'1.

Alcohol does something with ur GH THAT science HASNT proven YET.
View attachment 2812684Poatan Facial Features caused by his high GH: Big ears, big pointy chin/jaw, decently big nose,
all whilst working in a dirty poor tireshop. No nutrition.

him heightmogging living shit out of the brazillian forest people (his genetic tribe)

why does this happen?

take the alcohol pill.
Then why are Mexicans short?

Countries with most underage drinkers. OP may have a point avg height of these countries is 180cm(5'11) aside from spain at 176(5'10). Maybe the estrogen slows the rate at which your growth plates fuse
RankCountryDaily drinks (aged 15-19)
1Luxembourg4.4
2Denmark3.8
3Bermuda3.8
4Spain3.6

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and Deleted member 65224
Countries with most underage drinkers. OP may have a point avg height of these countries is 180cm(5'11) aside from spain at 176(5'10). Maybe the estrogen slows the rate at which your growth plates fuse
RankCountryDaily drinks (aged 15-19)
1Luxembourg4.4
2Denmark3.8
3Bermuda3.8
4Spain3.6
what if the drinking slightly increases estrogen, that lowers the testosterone that wouldve aromatised (how plates close) if it had kept on going undisrupted?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
what if the drinking slightly increases estrogen, that lowers the testosterone that wouldve aromatised (how plates close) if it had kept on going undisrupted?
thats a theory on it, castratos were typically 6'3 avg in the 1700-1800s because they had no test. Castrated before puberty, thats probably why zoomers are boneless lanklets today.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and Deleted member 65224
thats a theory on it, castratos were typically 6'3 avg in the 1700-1800s because they had no test. Castrated before puberty, thats probably why zoomers are boneless lanklets today.
very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
1595888333007 png

• Woah
Screenshot 2024 03 21 at 80839 PM
great point , explains this case very well. Periera very likely kept on growing later than others from this addiction

• Hmm...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and ShowerMaxxing

my theory was literally right.

suck my balls if u think it was retarted at first.

• Woah
Probably isn't strong enough to produce the same levels as castration. Also, Alex Pereira stopped at 21, when most people stopped growing naturally, so he more than likely stopped growing at the normal age, so it wouldn't mimic the same effect caused by prepubescent castration.

"When a boy is castrated there will be a lower level of testosterone in the body. The presence of testosterone assists in the fusing of the epiphyseal plates in the long bones, therefore if a boy is castrated and lacks a normal level of testosterone his epiphyseal plates will take longer to fuse making him taller"

He stopped drinking at the normal age when growth ends, this would mean he didn't get the extra years of growth. He also didn't get any of the other effects because alcohol doesn't mimic castration.

Last edited:
  • +1
Probably isn't strong enough to produce the same levels as castration. Also, Alex Pereira stopped at 21, when most people stop growing naturally, so he more than likely stopped growing at the normal age, so it wouldn't mimic the same effect caused by prepubescent castration.
stopped drinking stopped growing. most males do not get more than 1cm after 18, let alone 19.

• +1
amazing thread unironically

we need more autistic theories

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
stopped drinking stopped growing. most males do not get more than 1cm after 18, let alone 19.
Drinking doesn't mimic castration, you wouldnt get the same effects. it's like comparing tren to creatine, alcohol and castration have different levels of testosterone suppression.

Drinking doesn't mimic castration, you wouldnt get the same effects. it's like comparing tren to creatine, alcohol and castration have different levels of testosterone suppression.
u dont need the same degree of suppression to express near the same growth. there is probably a "healthy :lul:" limit of suppression through alcohol, that will control and limit test from being produced too much (THE BIG AROMATIZATION that fuses BONES), while still having an ok amount to not see such extreme symptoms experiences by the castrati

• +1
u dont need the same degree of suppression to express near the same growth. there is probably a "healthy :lul:" limit of suppression through alcohol, that will control and limit test from being produced too much (THE BIG AROMATIZATION that fuses BONES), while still having an ok amount to not see such extreme symptoms experiences by the castrati
alcohol is a low level poison, there is no "healthy" amount

• +1
alcohol is a low level poison, there is no "healthy" amount
it was a joke retard. i meant sufficient suppression.

• +1
it was a joke retard. i meant sufficient suppression.
the increase in height doesn't occur with low testosterone, you would need to have basically zero and at that point, you'd be better off transitioning to female.