ALEX BROWNS EX GAY BF STILL THIRSTING FOR HIS MULATTO COCK! BRUTAL MULATTO POWER!(you will never have this)

D

Deleted member 24427

Solstice
When this image was taken it was the best single day of my life. Imagine, being with the person of your dreams who you love the most, in the richest country on Earth, Monaco, in the most luxurious hotel of that country Hotel De Paris in a suite making love with the breathtaking views of God’s paradise on Earth. The worst day was when he told me he wouldn’t come back. Was it all for nothing? Was my best day for nothing? Clearly it wasn’t a job for him (he didn’t get paid to kiss me like that). Please bring him back, I can’t pretend he didn’t exist, he is the most significant person I’ve ever met.

I went out of my way to spend all of yesterday in the western wall, holiest site in the world, praying to god in tears that he lets me relive this moment with him eventually, my true man whom I desire ,Alex Brown I prayed that he will always be happy and healthy no matter the circumstances and that eventually he finds his happiness with me.

I went out of my way to spend all of yesterday in the western wall, holiest site in the world, praying to god in tears that he lets me relive this moment with him eventually, my true man whom I desire, Alex Brown, I prayed that he will always be happy and healthy no matter the circumstances and that eventually he finds his happiness with me.

I know he was planning a trip from HK to London, I wish I could join him in the European section, I wish I could explore South America with him, I wish I could experience life with him. We had the same interest of travelling the world. I learned how to make mashed potatoes myself I don’t have to rely on my parents anymore, I can go freely wherever I want, the Caribbean islands St Barths China SEA everything. It’s worth nothing without him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, WeiWei, mulattomaxxing and 9 others
Over3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
3775633 1700562099163

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh, Zikel_Nut, try2beme and 11 others
View attachment 2563042
When this image was taken it was the best single day of my life. Imagine, being with the person of your dreams who you love the most, in the richest country on Earth, Monaco, in the most luxurious hotel of that country Hotel De Paris in a suite making love with the breathtaking views of God’s paradise on Earth. The worst day was when he told me he wouldn’t come back. Was it all for nothing? Was my best day for nothing? Clearly it wasn’t a job for him (he didn’t get paid to kiss me like that). Please bring him back, I can’t pretend he didn’t exist, he is the most significant person I’ve ever met.

I went out of my way to spend all of yesterday in the western wall, holiest site in the world, praying to god in tears that he lets me relive this moment with him eventually, my true man whom I desire, Jaden Alexander Green, I prayed that he will always be happy and healthy no matter the circumstances and that eventually he finds his happiness with me.

I went out of my way to spend all of yesterday in the western wall, holiest site in the world, praying to god in tears that he lets me relive this moment with him eventually, my true man whom I desire, Jaden Alexander Green, I prayed that he will always be happy and healthy no matter the circumstances and that eventually he finds his happiness with me.

I know he was planning a trip from HK to London, I wish I could join him in the European section, I wish I could explore South America with him, I wish I could experience life with him. We had the same interest of travelling the world. I learned how to make mashed potatoes myself I don’t have to rely on my parents anymore, I can go freely wherever I want, the Caribbean islands St Barths China SEA everything. It’s worth nothing without him.
Its so jova

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, KING REIDYZ, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
2D70A56E B428 41D9 B349 F778BF4495C6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
what a loser

all i did was use him to advance my plans and he still wants me back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and traveler
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TanFeo-Y-Negro, try2beme and IBlamePhaggots
would you do the same to get $100,000+ in shit for a few weeks
Cope. Didn’t u alr buy a jet or something ur alr rich. Just say u wanted some jew dick in your booty & keep it pushin.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
Cope. Didn’t u alr buy a jet or something ur alr rich. Just say u wanted some jew dick in your booty & keep it pushin.
i’d rather say i scammed a jew for some money

• Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
judging black mirror GIF by NETFLIX

I’d give @AlexBrown84 1 star for this behavior.

his ex bf took all his rimowa luggage , prada and dior jackets too
brootal
Because I love Alex. I want people to know very clearly, he was NOT a male prostitute. I didn’t pay him a penny, and he earned nothing. It makes me sad when people think this magnificent person was gay for pay.

Last edited:
what a loser

all i did was use him to advance my plans and he still wants me back
Stop coping midget 5'3 nigger, you are GAY and a slave. I'd curbstomp you if I saw you. But we are continents apart