@AlexBrown84 you said I looked North Indian?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
You said I looked like a typical Delhi-wala? Is it true?

@AlexBrown84

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
but thats not a flex

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 29167, chaddyboi66 and 10 others
btw do you think i was nt when we met

Alex. Be real. Am I good looking in your honest homo opinion?

I was gay4pay just like you, but didn't go sucking off other guy's dicks, nipples and tongues.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 31497

Who's this tart?

btw do you think i was nt when we met

You try super hard to be NT in your vids.

Don't do it man. You are self sabotaging.

NT is a wavelength that requires a level of delusionalness. It's a common shared understanding of reality, which you can have with your own niche social circle. And neurotypical changes depending on the country. For native Indians being NT is having a shit-together and seeing who can shit while crouching on the street without losing strength off their quads and falling onto their shit.

It's all relative.

For orthodox jews it's thinking you are better than everyone else because you wear a top-hat and have lovely curly side-burns.

For the English it can range from being a geeza, being middle class and playing tennis to being a posh boy that dines in Chelsea.

It ranges.

Sure there might be a universal neurotypical wavelength that everyone subscribes to, but I would guess that this all about feeling empathy for your fellow-man.

Muh muh ,,,🤓🤓🤓,,.. muh ,muh ,muh⬆️⬆️⬆️

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinItHappen and GuyFromSingapore
Does it really matter that you could pass for North Bharati? I mean, sure you can.. but it's a failo to be seen as Bharati anyway. South Asians have no SMV.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Does it really matter that you could pass for North Bharati? I mean, sure you can.. but it's a failo to be seen as Bharati anyway. South Asians have no SMV.

High tier normies and above are their own race.

Not directed to u

Why does that make me a nerd? You are such a shit poster you have almost half the rep of your post count.

Learn to be witty, insightful, interesting etc. Fucking NPC. Classic Zoomer, never leaves his cave and calls an intelligent person a nerd because he made him feel infeiror. Fucking dipshit.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AlexBrown84, the BULL and 2 others
Your bodyfat% won't affect you that drastically. You're MTN.

Nah Bhai. My body deposits fat on my face. When I lose weight my face dramatically changes. Bumble and Tinder suspected that I was larping when I tried to get verified comparing my currents pics vs older.

Nah Bhai. My body deposits fat on my face. When I lose weight my face dramatically changes. Bumble and Tinder suspected that I was larping when I tried to get verified comparing my currents pics vs older.

Send the fucking photos. I don't care about what form of coping strategy you deploy.

Why does that make me a nerd? You are such a shit poster you have almost half the rep of your post count.

Learn to be witty, insightful, interesting etc. Fucking NPC. Classic Zoomer, never leaves his cave and calls an intelligent person a nerd because he made him feel infeiror. Fucking dipshit.
Learn to be witty,, insightful, interesting

Kk

I'll rate you at lean body weight. 13-14% right? Send.

Sorry I only have 3 pics of when I was normal weight.

When I'm skinny my facial bones show much more. Nose is more refined. Face is more sculpted. It's so weird.

Overweight me vs normal weight me vs skinny me all look like 3 different people.

No offense bhai but I've seen you and are MTN. Unless you're @Banasura-maxxing and thinking you're HTN while you're MTN. In that case I will let you cope in peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and horizontallytall
Sorry I only have 3 pics of when I was normal weight.

When I'm skinny my facial bones show much more. Nose is more refined. Face is more sculpted. It's so weird.

Overweight me vs normal weight me vs skinny me all look like 3 different people.

PM me them.

Send the fucking photos. I don't care about what form of coping strategy you deploy.

I'll send pics of when I was 65kg 5'8. Average weight. Those are the only ones I have.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, normie_joe and MakinItHappen
I'll send pics of when I was 65kg 5'8. Average weight. Those are the only ones I have.

Ok. I have a beautifully intuitive eye for stripping fat off people's face and imagining the harmony. Don';t worry. Save me the disclaimers now and send.

I've left a voice note in this thread. It's me @Kristin.

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
No offense bhai but I've seen you and are MTN. Unless you're @Banasura-maxxing and thinking you're HTN while you're MTN. In that case I will let you cope in peace.
what he look like? and nothing wrong with mtn its more then good enough to get into relationship with pretty foid, I personally believe so but that is ur opinion.

what he look like? and nothing wrong with mtn its more then good enough to get into relationship with pretty foid, I personally believe so but that is ur opinion.

Bhai you've seen my toddler pics.

My grown self is just a more robust, masculine adult version of that.

Yeah can confirm he's nowhere near HTN without Chad bones. His pheno is an embarrassment to Southern Asia.

Would't look out of place on a refugee banana boat.

He's MTN in Southern Asia and LTN in the west.

I normally never see you call out guys for cappin' about their looks-level, so I knew there was something going on here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Michael Myers
Bhai you've seen my toddler pics.

My grown self is just a more robust, masculine adult version of that.
how the fuck am I supposed to imagine ur face changing from a toddler pic :feelskek: :feelskek: pm me

Yeah can confirm he's nowhere near HTN without Chad bones. His pheno is an embarrassment to Southern Asia.

I normally never see you call out guys for cappin' about their looks-level, so I knew there was something going on here.
My face looks like an upgrade of ur face

I agree that MTN is good enough, in fact I'd say it's a favorable position to be in. I was only saying you two are MTNs (which wasn't meant as an insult, btw).

He sent me his pics in PMs, you can ask him. I can't send you.

Are bhaiyya. You should know that those pictures were taken with an Android in poor lighting. I look better in motion in real life.

Im low tier normie now. Bodyfat affects my face drastically.

Just like how @Banasura looks wayyy better leaner giving him more facial bones.

mirin someone made a parody account for ravi jfl

I thought the same, but the schizo essays and a 5 page thread whenever he comments confirmed it is indeed 100% organically grown Ravichandra.

He's not MTN. He's lower. Esp in the west.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

Yeah, it's true I don't normally call guys out for overrating themselves because I hate to be that guy, but sometimes I gotta do it. I don't want them to delude themselves and embarrass themselves along the line when they come to realize the HTBs are rejecting them and they'll blame it on hypergamy when in reality they're just MTNs going for HTBs.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I thought the same, but the schizo essays and a 5 page thread whenever he comments confirmed it is indeed 100% organically grown Ravichandra.

Starting shit even when we squashed it in pms the other day?

it could just be someone understanding his writing style considering his writing voice is quite unique, after all i'm sure someone could probably make a ravi chatbot ai at this point

but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt because ravi made the forum so good back in the day

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe