Alhamdulillah - Islam spreading in the West ☝️

i
Except 2 psl dravid subhumans tend to be the average phenotype of south india and most of central india whereas the average phenotype of north india is still bug eye brown people with droopy noses.

All these phenotypes are subhuman. And since this is how you average person looks, this means its not just someones individual genetics but clearly something affecting the vast majority of the population.
i gave the example of 2 psl dravid becuz of moose n shit i dont beileve in some kinda north superiority.

yeah im done you are retarded avg white guy looks subhuman too bhai 80% of them are sexless for the past 4 years. continue the self hate bhai
Ok lol run away. The average white guy looks average when it comes to global beauty standards, because global beauty standards ARE modeled off of lightskin-whiteskin caucasoid populations lmao.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
i

i gave the example of 2 psl dravid becuz of moose n shit i dont beileve in some kinda north superiority.
Northerns arent superior tho lol? I literally just told you that the average north indian pheno is brown skin, bug eyes, and a droopy nose. That is still subhuman lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mayo mogger
Northerns arent superior tho lol? I literally just told you that the average north indian pheno is brown skin, bug eyes, and a droopy nose. That is still subhuman lol.
yeah buddy kys i just said that too

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Ok lol run away. The average white guy looks average when it comes to global beauty standards, because global beauty standards ARE modeled off of lightskin-whiteskin caucasoid populations lmao.
nigga south asians have caucasoid skulls arent they are no beauty standards white skull is the most male dimorphic and highest fighting skull

nigga south asians have caucasoid skulls arent they are no beauty standards white skull is the most male dimorphic and highest fighting skull
South asians have caucasoid skull shapes, but their facial features are a hybrid mix between caucasoid facial features and abo facial features from aasi (ancient ancestral south indian). What makes south asians subhuman is their brown/dark brown/dark skin color + their hybrid caucasian/abo facial features. This is why the more north/northwestern you go, the "the better looking" the people become because they have more aryan and neolithic dna and less abo dna. Why do you think that most bollywood actors are lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets from northwestern states like punjab and haryana etc etc.

• +1
Islam is prob most strongest religion in the earth.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, SecularIslamist, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Turbans dont just belong arabs lol. Turbans have been apart of south asia for almost 2000+ years. People in pakistan wear kurta pajma, shalwar kameez, sherwani and dupatta. None of these are arab. They are all either northwestern south asian influence, or turkic and persian influence. I dont feel inferior to arabs lol, i consider arabs to be a barbaric race of people, just like africans, but i still feel bad for them yes, cause most of them are muslims and they are suffering because of western and jewish oppression/meddling. The only superior people in the MENA in imo are iranian peoples. They have the best looks, dress, culture, history, language, and food.
That wasn’t what I was saying. But I didn’t phrase my point properly so that’s my fault. I meant the Arabic traditional tasseled scarf thing they wear the checkered one. That’s what I meant. As I said to @st.hamudi but 6‘5 im west African many of my people wear turbans and have been for over 5k years

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The only superior people in the MENA in imo are iranian peoples. They have the best looks, dress, culture, history, language, and food.
JFL

half of them are ex muslim/athiest and the other half are shia

it baffles me that you as a sunni are choosing iranians of all people to praise

Islam is prob most strongest religion in the earth.
in it's shia form that is...

aka the form which the best role models, (prophet and imams)

and the form which protrays the prophet in the best possible way (i.e. no narrations about him being bewitched, wanting to commit suicide or any other blasphemies attributed by certain sects)

JFL

half of them are ex muslim/athiest and the other half are shia

it baffles me that you as a sunni are choosing iranians of all people to praise
I never said i liked them for their religiosity lol. That shit sucks obviously, but you are literally coping if you dont recognize iranian superiority in terms of looks, dress, food, language, history, and culture compared to literally everyone else in MENA.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
South asians have caucasoid skull shapes, but their facial features are a hybrid mix between caucasoid facial features and abo facial features from aasi (ancient ancestral south indian). What makes south asians subhuman is their brown/dark brown/dark skin color + their hybrid caucasian/abo facial features. This is why the more north/northwestern you go, the "the better looking" the people become because they have more aryan and neolithic dna and less abo dna. Why do you think that most bollywood actors are lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets from northwestern states like punjab and haryana etc etc.
my honest reaction

I never said i liked them for their religiosity lol. That shit sucks obviously, but you are literally coping if you dont recognize iranian superiority in terms of looks, dress, food, language, history, and culture compared to literally everyone else in MENA.
looks wise they are mogged by levantines

gulf arabian/peninsular food is the best in the middle east imo (with iranian coming after it)

i think arabic language mogs personally

you can kinda have history although they are mogged in that regard by egyptians/iraqis (great history tho comes after the 2 i mentioned) (nafri history is the worst/saddest and most cucked lmao, it justs consists of them getting conquered by various empires/people throughout history)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
That wasn’t what I was saying. But I didn’t phrase my point properly so that’s my fault. I meant the Arabic traditional tasseled scarf thing they wear the checkered one. That’s what I meant. As I said to @st.hamudi but 6‘5 im west African many of my people wear turbans and have been for over 5k years
turbans mog

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
looks wise they are mogged by levantines

gulf arabian/peninsular food is the best in the middle east imo (with iranian coming after it)

i think arabic language mogs personally

they are mogged by egyptians/iraqis history wise (great history tho comes after the 2 i mentioned) (nafri history is the worst/saddest and most cucked lmao, it justs consists of them getting conquered by various empires/people throughout history)
Nah lmao, levantines are hot but they are literally at best, on iranian level. And btw, levantines are the best looking type of arabs lol, which means that the vast majority of other arabs (gulf and NA), are inferior to iranians.

Gulf arab food looks utterly digusting, plus they literally eat camels :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I wont lie, ancient egyptian history is indeed mogger asf, so im not going to put them down. And while iraq does have cool history like the sumerians, and the akkadians, IMO they still dont measure up to iranian history of empires and conflicts with rome for centuries and the byzantines. The persian (achmaemenid) empire was bigger than anything semetic people could ever hope to have:

Achaemenid Empire 500 BCE

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nah lmao, levantines are hot but they are literally at best, on iranian level. And btw, levantines are the best looking type of arabs lol, which means that the vast majority of other arabs (gulf and NA), are inferior to iranians.
I'll give you that, iranians mog gulf. But i'm not sure about nafris or iraqis. I think they're on par with iraq/and non egyptian north africa

also syrians and lebanese mog iranians looks wise, half of them are literally white passing meanwhile 90% of iranians look north indian with hook noses
Gulf arab food looks utterly digusting, plus they literally eat camels :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
that's not all they eat, the arabian peninsula has amazing food. Don't knock till you try it (i'm iraqi but i grew up in the gulf)
I wont lie, ancient egyptian history is indeed mogger asf, so im not going to put them down. And while iraq does have cool history like the sumerians, and the akkadians, IMO they still dont measure up to iranian history of empires and conflicts with rome for centuries and the byzantines.
iraq is home to the oldest human civilization and they civilized the persians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
i

Sendhil is good looking for being a clear south indian looking man dont get me wrong. But you are seriously coping if you think that phenotype has anywhere the same appeal as this would:

View attachment 2897701View attachment 2897702View attachment 2897703View attachment 2897704
View attachment 2897705View attachment 2897707

Guys stop talking about looks the feds are trying to do their job here people be gentile

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mayo mogger and CFW432
@Michael Myers @SecularIslamist jut pm each other lmfao mfers competing to declare who is more self hating

mb u stopped
Nobody was talking to you, pajeet!

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
"Self-hating"= someone who acknowledges global beauty standards. :lul::lul::lul:
Another self-hating deathnik. I already knew you would be on Secular’s side.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Lynxress and 2 others
This is such cope lol. Whats the problem with being "muh self-hating". How is it "self hating" to objectively view lightskin/whiteskin and sharp facial features/structure as the universal ideal standard of beauty? IT LITERALLY IS LMAO? Lol in curryland only the most mena passing/ med passing curries are seen as the most attractive and are frequently made into bollywood actors, and whatever film industry pakistan has. All he said is that finding a med-passing/mena-passing curry is extremely hard (it is lol) and therefore its much more easier to just go after mena women and spare yourself from the retarded the lifelong search. Im sorry do you even know where you are? This is suppose to be a blackpilled looksmaxxing website, if he is trying to "upgrade" his genes by getting with a MENA woman, what is the problem with that lol. That shit is literally blackpilled asf. You should be admiring him lol.
T. Self-hating pajeet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Lynxress
T. Self-hating pajeet.
He's saying nothing wrong. You're on a blackpill forum acting like it's a sin to say other races women mog yours.
I'd apply same principle to women btw.

Technically I have no problem with if a curry foid ascends with a MENA, white or BBC. As long as they're Muslim! After all they mog us on average. What makes me ragefeul is when they will ignore objectively attractive curries and go for 5'4 white ginger bloatloards. Yeah that's self-hating. You fetishize a race so much you'd ONLY go for them. That's what self-hate! When a preference becomes so fetishise that you become deluded and go for the ugliest mfers just because of their race.

I told you I'd rather go for MTB curry over LTB MENA. It's just a fact that less curries make the cut to MTB compared to MENA girls imo. This is a fact. You could replace what I'm saying in your case for whites instead of MENA.

I'll give you that, iranians mog gulf. But i'm not sure about nafris or iraqis. I think they're on par with iraq/and non egyptian north africa

also syrians and lebanese mog iranians looks wise, half of them are literally white passing meanwhile 90% of iranians look north indian with hook noses

that's not all they eat, the arabian peninsula has amazing food. Don't knock till you try it (i'm iraqi but i grew up in the gulf)

iraq is home to the oldest human civilization and they civilized the persians.
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 what do you disagree with here? Just curious

He's saying nothing wrong. You're on a blackpill forum acting like it's a sin to say other races women mog yours.

Technically I have no problem with if a curry foid ascends with a MENA, white or BBC. As long as they're Muslim! After all they mog us on average. What makes me ragefeul is when they will ignore objectively attractive curries and go for 5'4 white ginger bloatloards. Yeah that's self-hating. You fetishize a race so much you'd ONLY go for them. That's what self-hate! When a preference becomes so fetishise that you becom deluded.

I told you I'd rather go for MTB curry over LTB MENA. It's just a fact that less curries make the cut to MTB compared to MENA girls imo. This is a fact. You could replace what I'm saying in your case for whites instead of MENA.
@Michael Myers he’s being just being realistic… the blackpill ain’t always pretty/racially equal and when a blackpilled person embraces the darker shades of reality they’re called self hating

@CFW432 don't let these bluepill copers gaslight you

Last edited:
  • +1
Arabs called them effeminate but the allorahvids showed the bitch niggas turbans on men == badboys
what??? arabs are the OG turban wearers,

we've been wearing them since the dawn of time

Technically I have no problem with if a curry foid ascends with a MENA, white or BBC. As long as they're Muslim! After all they mog us on average. What makes me ragefeul is when they will ignore objectively attractive curries and go for 5'4 white ginger bloatloards. Yeah that's self-hating. You fetishize a race so much you'd ONLY go for them. That's what self-hate! When a preference becomes so fetishise that you become deluded and go for the ugliest mfers just because of their race.

“He’s saying nothing wrong” LOL of course you’d say that about another self-hating SA.

• +1

I literally dont give one fuck about who curry foids get with lmao. If i myself am trying to ascend with other races of women, i would be a straight hypocrite for trying to stop or criticize curry foids from doing the same.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
I literally dont give one fuck about who curry foids get with lmao. If i myself am trying to ascend with other races of women, i would be a straight hypocrite for trying to stop or criticize curry foids from doing the same.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Translation: I don’t care what other self-hating people do, because I’m just as self-hating. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and yeeyeeslayer
Translation: I don’t care what other self-hating people do, because I’m just as self-hating. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
lmao if thats how you want to see it then fine lol.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
what race are you trying to ascend with

lemme guess MENA

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
lmao if thats how you want to see it then fine lol.
At least you are honest. OP on the other hand keeps arguing me. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

what race are you trying to ascend with

lemme guess MENA
the only race i find attractive in mena are iranians and levantine arabs. But i have a thing for latina foids, and then white foids after.

So latina<iranian<white<levantine arab

But People assume that i dont find curry foids attractive tho lol. As long as they arent dark skin and fat, i have no problem ascending with a brown to lightskin skinny curry foid.

• +1
the only race i find attractive in mena are iranians and levantine arabs. But i have a thing for latina foids, and then white foids after.

for me

1. white
2. mena = latina
4. asian = curry
6. black

You’re not even fucking white you faggot
non of these guys ever mentioned the word white. that's a neo nazi American thing. fuck off. I'm fascist for MY people not whites. they are just cool and provided the example of a racially identitarian society like that.

non of these guys ever mentioned the word white. that's a neo nazi American thing. fuck off. I'm fascist for MY people not whites. they are just cool and provided the example of a racially identitarian society like that.
@Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Seems like I missed out a good argument, smh

• JFL

But People assume that i dont find curry foids attractive tho lol. As long as they arent dark skin and fat, i have no problem ascending with a brown to lightskin skinny curry foid.
I'm more or less the same. What about Turks or nafris? Lightskins curries and some MENA foids can be phenotypically similar anyway. The former are ideal because of cultural similarities but egos too high in the West.

My female SMV hierarchy goes like this:

Nafri (except Egyptian) > Iranian / Turk > Levant Arab > light skin / north indid curries only > gulf Arabs (inc Egyptians) > Latinos > white > gook > curry > chinkjeet > black

Obviously depends on the girl. Aishwarya Rai (light skin curry), Eliza Ibarra (latino) or Rachel Weisz (White) mogs 99% of all imo. Stacey is Stacey irrespective of race. It's just a fact I find most of them exist in MENA region.

Seems like I missed out a good argument, smh
It's just @Michael Myers accusing curries of self hate because we find people attractive outside our own race, when he's guilty just as much by his own logic

I'm more or less the same. What about Turks or nafris? Lightskins curries and some MENA foids can be phenotypically similar anyway. The former are ideal because of cultural similarities but egos too high in the West.

My female SMV hierarchy goes like this:

Nafri (except Egyptian) > Iranian / Turk > Levant Arab > light skin / north indid curries only > gulf Arabs (inc Egyptians) > Latinos > white > gook > curry > chinkjeet > black

Obviously depends on the girl. Aishwarya Rai (light skin curry), Eliza Ibarra (latino) or Rachel Weisz (White) mogs 99% of all imo. Stacey is Stacey irrespective of race. It's just a fact I find most of them exist in MENA region.

It's just @Michael Myers accusing curries of self hate because we find people attractive outside our own race, when he's guilty just as much by his own logic
your so fucking retarded, ur preaching islam while being blackpilled, ur either brain dead or don't know shit abt ur religion

"The Hour will not be established till the sun rises from the west, and when it rises (from the west) and the people see it, then all of them will believe (in Allah)."

As per usual it's triggered Iranian diasporas. Future of Islam is the West, not the east. Keep seething.

View attachment 2895533
View attachment 2895534
View attachment 2895535
View attachment 2895536

😂😂😂 ur interpretation of that hadith shows the way u bend the necks of texts to make them fit ur narrative, the hadith is very clearly and is understood by everyone the same, which is that the sun will literally rize from the west which just shows how retarded was muhammad and that he was as dumb as his fellow desert dwelers

😂😂😂 ur interpretation of that hadith shows the way u bend the necks of texts to make them fit ur narrative, the hadith is very clearly and is understood by everyone the same, which is that the sun will literally rize from the west which just shows how retarded was muhammad and that he was as dumb as his fellow desert dwelers
Doesn't matter every interpretation has a literal and allegorical meaning. There are planets in even the solar system where the trajectory of the planets mean that sun does rise from the West such as Venus.

Doesn't matter every interpretation has a literal and allegorical meaning. There are planets in even the solar system where the trajectory of the planets mean that sun does rise from the West such as Venus.
lmfao u know jack shit abt islam and fiqh stop acting like u know shit abt this, retarded niggas like u make mad ash, ahadith are taken as literal always, and only otherwise if there's something to prove it الحديث يأخذ على ظاهره إلا بقرينة u proly won't even understand this.and ur exemple is just dumb, if other planets see that their sun rise from the west that doesn't make our sun rising from the west possible, it's literally impossible lol

lmfao u know jack shit abt islam and fiqh stop acting like u know shit abt this, retarded niggas like u make mad ash, ahadith are taken as literal always, and only otherwise if there's something to prove it الحديث يأخذ على ظاهره إلا بقرينة u proly won't even understand this.and ur exemple is just dumb, if other planets see that their sun rise from the west that doesn't make our sun rising from the west possible, it's literally impossible lol
No one was even talking fiqh you dumbfuck - does saying fiqh make you feel smarter?

"Literally impossible" = because science says so.

Stfu science is voodoo globohomo shit. Read some Paul Feyrabend.

No one was even talking fiqh you dumbfuck - does saying fiqh make you feel smarter?

"Literally impossible" = because science says so.

Stfu science is voodoo globohomo shit. Read some Paul Feyrabend.
🤣fiqh is the study of all islamic shit, and u were talking dumb shit in fiqh;hadith interpretation, which u proved that u are an ignorant lil shit abt.
yes, Science is shit while using a fucking phone build by science 🤦‍♂️ and u don't need Science to know it's impossible, u only need ur brain and knowing that the earth is round and the earth is orbiting the sun, which u probably all lack

🤣fiqh is the study of all islamic shit, and u were talking dumb shit in fiqh;hadith interpretation, which u proved that u are an ignorant lil shit abt.
Nigga people fiqh in the context of the shari'ah not kalam - which would include things like splitting of the moon or sun rising from the West. Stfu. A jurist and theologian are two different things you dumb fuck. Latter usually reserved for laws applying to human conduct.

yes, Science is shit while using a fucking phone build by science 🤦‍♂️ and u don't need Science to know it's impossible, u only need ur brain and knowing that the earth is round and the earth is orbiting the sun, which u probably all lack
Reason and faith are the same.

holy fucking shit, I've never seen someone this ignorant and this arrogant, do u know how dumb u sound?
fiqh in the context of the shari'ah not kalam - which would include things like splitting of the moon or sun rising from the West
this actually might be the most ignorant thing I've ever heard, ur room temperature iq + plus ur confidence makes me mad at how tf did u evolve to be this dumb. I'll teach u abt ur religion, so focus and listen, fiqh is the general term of all islamic studies from quran interpretations to sunna to sharia.... and kalam has literally nothing to do with this lol, kalam is the islamic philosophy that was created during the islamic golden age by muslims like al ghazali. this literally proved that u know nothing abt what ur talking abt, u just hear words and repeat them hoping u will sound intelligent while not understanding them.
Reason and faith are the same.
reason is based on proof faith is based on believing with no proof, and instead of saying random shit that has nothing with what i said just stfu if u could answer

holy fucking shit, I've never seen someone this ignorant and this arrogant, do u know how dumb u sound?

this actually might be the most ignorant thing I've ever heard, ur room temperature iq + plus ur confidence makes me mad at how tf did u evolve to be this dumb. I'll teach u abt ur religion, so focus and listen, fiqh is the general term of all islamic studies from quran interpretations to sunna to sharia.... and kalam has literally nothing to do with this lol, kalam is the islamic philosophy that was created during the islamic golden age by muslims like al ghazali. this literally proved that u know nothing abt what ur talking abt, u just hear words and repeat them hoping u will sound intelligent while not understanding them.
Absolute dumb fuck. In common parlance fiqh is never used in this context. Are you talking about the definition or the real life use of the word? Wtf is the hanafi, maliki or shafii position on the sun rising from the West? There isn't one! Because it's not a PRACTICAL AND HUMAN application of scripture. That's like saying the shari'ah are laws of everything (from laws of physics to laws for apostasy) - which is true, but the everyday use of the term does not encompass the latter.

And kalam isn't islamic philosophy either you turd depsite the interrelations. A falsafa Issh not a mutakallim. A person engaged in kalam deals with doctrines, beliefs, nature of god as explained inthe scriptures and their validity through reason (including sun rising from the West). Islamic philosophy on the other hand isn't tied to religious texts so is more 'secular' in that sense.

You tried to sound smart and instead ended up sounding like a complete clown 🤡 🤡 🤡

reason is based on proof faith is based on believing with no proof, and instead of saying random shit that has nothing with what i said just stfu if u could answer
Science is a form of reason (or not so). You are clearly low IQ take a crash course in the philosophy of science - start with Lakatos, Kuhn and Feyrabend.

Faith and reason are not as oppositional as you think. You can go all the way back to the Greeks.

Last edited: