Ali moose khan is the only Indian PSL god

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
This goes to show how sub5 curries are that 1.4 billion people but only one PSL god. If there were 1.4 billion Brazilians we could had like 10 PSL gods .
So fucking underrated and doesn't get the recognition he deserves because he was curry imagine If he was north Atlantid pheno with a17 eyes 💔
1ea567a758d8d856834400efe18998f4 138aff6fa49f1dde7038dc7bbc83edac
But anyways this mf could pull Stacy as a curry (nearly impossible)
Mogs Hrithnik Roshan to Mumbai and back.
He is a psl God if you disagree your racist because he mogs DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, reptiles and BrahminBoss
This goes to show how sub5 curries are that 1.4 billion people but only one PSL god. If there were 1.4 billion Brazilians we could had like 10 PSL gods .
So fucking underrated and doesn't get the recognition he deserves because he was curry imagine If he was north Atlantid pheno with a17 eyes 💔
View attachment 2816162View attachment 2816163
He doesn't get a recognition because he's a shitskin

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Looks a bit like Lord Gandy

Last edited:
  • +1
i've ran him on tinder, he has gutter appeal. he is a hot favourite amongst ethnic incel men though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
He gets heavy pheno taxed but it still mogger af

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
0 appeal to JBs in the west

Appeals to single mom roasties of half black children. He is extremely GL and obviously mogs Roshan but I don’t think you understand how appeal works. Most of Hrithik’s appeal comes from pheno, without it if he was just some shitskin curry he would be Mtn or Htn at best

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Appeals to single mom roasties of half black children. He is extremely GL and obviously mogs Roshan but I don’t think you understand how appeal works. Most of Hrithik’s appeal comes from pheno, without it if he was just some shitskin curry he would be Mtn or Htn at best
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Lol dumb af playing Pokemon battles with Mt Olympus, at that level of looks you could fucking give somali vantablack pheno and its still mog. Moose Ali Khan the giga mogger

Screenshot 2024 03 11 211818
Screenshot 2024 03 07 151255

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, mayo mogger, the BULL and 2 others

Bro he is not a curry he's a white man in dark skin like sendhil ramurthy and other chadpreets I'm offended as well because you see bramhins are actually northern Europeans who migrated to India and this man is a bramhin

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Sendhil

Sendhil mogs him

i mog him

• +1
Long midface its over

• +1
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

most currys have good bonemass i see like 50 of those dalit moggers everyday they lack nutrition for height , south asia has the highest ceiling of potential

• +1