all ACTUAL stacies are skinny queens

I like girls around 5'10 with natural round pert but not big ass and tiny little perfect tits

A BBL won’t instantly make you a Stacy, just like getting LL won’t instantly make you a Chad

It increases SMV sure but you can’t replicate the raw bone structure and proportions of a foid with a small waist wide hips same as a tall mogger with a huge bideltoid and femurs
So a skinny woman can't have a good waist to hip ratio? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Tits and ass are genetic, ape. Just like wide shoulders and narrow hips on men.
Ass is just FAT you retarded ass baboon who should have been stomped to death by his whore mother after birth. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Mirin IQ of thick lovers.
You are right about tits though, but any woman bitch can have a huge ass.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You know you’re talking about average IQ when I said retards here would say she is recessed NOT THAT I THINK THAT. Brain rot tiktokcels with 0 comprehension skills im not surprised people took it seriously, typical 2024 cels. NGL done with this forum, people here are genuinely retarded
Ofc niggas who can’t read a statement come here talking about IQ, pathetic
My bad. I genuinely didn't read your post properly so I thought you were saying something else.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I think this is just a beauty vs sex appeal argument. They're not necessarily at odds, but it is possible for an extremely beautiful woman have less sex appeal than an uglier woman. Women's sex appeal is a funny thing as a horny man will literally fuck anything. There's a reason why words like butterface exist.
I hope you are not implying skinny can't have sex appeal though.
Sex appeal is more than looking like a fat whore, some women have sexy faces even. Megan fox for example.

But for a ltr you should ideally look for a HQNP who has low Sa.
Imagine wanting a woman who everyone jacks off after JFL they are usually the most slutty too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
@Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
I hope you are not implying skinny can't have sex appeal though.
Sex appeal is more than looking like a fat whore, some women have sexy faces even. Megan fox for example.

But for a ltr you should ideally look for a HQNP who has low Sa.
Imagine wanting a woman who everyone jacks off after JFL they are usually the most slutty too.
Not at all. I love skinny bitches. It's not all black and white, and there's a lot of nuance, but I can't be fucked to type an essay rn.

• Love it
Reactions: ominion
Every girl wears makeup what world are you living in
Can you fucking read you illiterate fuck, I said Stacy’s don’t wear FAKE lashes and DRAWN on eyebrows. They go natural or minimal makeup.

Can you fucking read you illiterate fuck, I said Stacy’s don’t wear FAKE lashes and DRAWN on eyebrows. They go natural or minimal makeup.
Stacy’s draw on their eyebrows retard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and nofap
You know you’re talking about average IQ when I said retards here would say she is recessed NOT THAT I THINK THAT. Brain rot tiktokcels with 0 comprehension skills im not surprised people took it seriously, typical 2024 cels. NGL done with this forum, people here are genuinely retarded
Ofc niggas who can’t read a statement come here talking about IQ, pathetic
OMFG I'm sorry, I jfl loudly. I didn't read properly lol.:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68396 and Deleted member 24770

Jfl at this low t retard making the same threads because he’s insecure over his beliefs
Bro thinks there isn’t a range between a land whale and a 5’10 50 pound transgender, jfl at this gay autist
You uncultured swine, it needs a man of taste and to admire aesthetics. Your below average iq is the proof when you brought tits and ass on . org

You uncultured swine, it needs a man of taste and to admire aesthetics. Your below average iq is the proof when you brought tits and ass on . org
Autistic redditor + dnr

she doesnt have any fucking flaw, legit most beautiful women ever, she is 30 now still hasnt changed
she got fatter, shes a fat whore now

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
title, they dont need big ass or tits to be attractive
Water but submissive wannabe Betabuxxer cucks disagree muh skinny bad because I need muh fat butt muh big tits

• WTF
Reactions: dehydrated
title, they dont need big ass or tits to be attractive
It's about proportions. Massive tits and asses are a sign of obesity and the huge ass obsession in particular is something that western youth adopted from negro culture.

A stacy has feminine proportions where nothing can be construed as "huge", "massive", "large", or "big". A stacy has features that are not too big, and not too small, but too big is a bigger failo. Bigness is a masculine phenomenon (think "large and in charge") where smallness is a feminine trait. Exaggerated feminine features are still exaggerated, and quite grotesque to non-negrified men.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zub111 and shizuku11111
Massive tits and asses are a sign of obesity and the huge ass obsession in particular is something that western youth adopted from negro culture.
this is so true

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim