All brown men are incels

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
The orthodox definition of an incel is someone who can't get any female, however inceldom is a eurocentric movement, therefore an incel is actually someone who can't get white females.

Blacks (BBC) and Whites (BWC) are the most desired by white women according to stats therefore they have the biggest chances of getting a white female

Do you think Juan from Honduras, Sanjay from Sri Lanka or Abdul from Yemen have the same chances? Fuck no

All brown men are incels.

@ElTruecel @Erudición @HitAndRun @chingaquedito @neverascendcurrycel @yandex99 @Ricky212

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, InnerVoid, sportsmogger and 7 others
Most brown men ive seen over the age of 30 regardless of how subhuman they were always had a wife and 2-3 kids. I never understood why people say the 5'2 balding indian janitor is incel because most of them have a loving family.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 61895 and 11 others
no, no.
its about personality

Are you talking about usa ?
Cuz whites have the biggest population there and population of blacks come second, plus they are represented well in media compared to brown or asian man.

Incels exist in every race

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Most brown men ive seen over the age of 30 regardless of how subhuman they were always had a wife and 2-3 kids. I never understood why people say the 5'2 balding indian janitor is incel because most of them have a loving family.
because their society gives them something to fall back on while as other races in the west you are doomed
nothing awaits me, i dont see any sort of sex life or marriage in my future

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, MoggerGaston and Jason Voorhees
More like Sub HTN Browns (exclude blacks) in the west

because their society gives them something to fall back on while as other races in the west you are doomed
True. White societies are all hedonistic, fend for yourself type. Fucking swim or drown bitch.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, HitAndRun, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
True. White societies are all hedonistic, fend for yourself type. Fucking swim or drown bitch.
white society can go fuck itself, the existence of it explains why forums like this are a thing

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, latincell95, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
But you're not fully white, you're literally half pakistani

Ofc you dont benefit from JBW

white society can go fuck itself, the existence of it explains why forums like this are a thing
i hate white ppl, stab you in the back whenever they can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, St.TikTokcel and Xtra
i hate white ppl, stab you in the back whenever they can
i hate the expectations they have too. i cant be bothered to act like a fucking lapdog and work full time just to increase my chances of getting married by 0.1%. when some ugly shitskin manlet who lies around farting all the time gets that handed to him

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and MoggerGaston

desired by .org cucks like OP

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
So you just post some random shitty charts and claim im lying :forcedsmile:
thats the only study that matters and just USA too, in western europe its even more brutal

everyone knows lightbrown men are the most desired

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and murdah
Most males are incels despite of race, jbw is real and that’s why most white men can get into ltr way easier than other races, although deep down they’re incels

Most males are incels despite of race, jbw is real and that’s why most white men can get into ltr way easier than other races, although deep down they’re incels
Middle East has the highest rates of marriage , not saying that arranged marriage is good but it seems to work fine for mena normies as long as they can provide

The orthodox definition of an incel is someone who can't get any female, however inceldom is a eurocentric movement, therefore an incel is actually someone who can't get white females.

Blacks (BBC) and Whites (BWC) are the most desired by white women according to stats therefore they have the biggest chances of getting a white female

Do you think Juan from Honduras, Sanjay from Sri Lanka or Abdul from Yemen have the same chances? Fuck no

All brown men are incels.

@ElTruecel @Erudición @HitAndRun @chingaquedito @neverascendcurrycel @yandex99 @Ricky212
Kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734
Are you talking about usa ?
Cuz whites have the biggest population there and population of blacks come second, plus they are represented well in media compared to brown or asian man.

Incels exist in every race
Hispanics overtook blacks over a decade ago and that's before you count the undocumented illegals lol. You're right though

• +1
Reactions: murdah and HitAndRun
True brown men are bottom of hierarchy, but if they are chads , they slay.

Having a subhuman wife and brown kids is trash.

In my opinion, if you cannot attract a woman in a free marketplace environment (so basically western dating environment), you are subhuman. This makes your average brown person a subhuman because without an entirely racial homogenous countries + strict traditional/religious conservative culture to fall back on, your average brown man would die a virgin. In a free marketplace that has a host of men from all races in one spot, your average brown man would simply go unpicked cause all the brown women would simply choose to go for white guys or the 20% lightskin chadpreets because in brown culture the lighter/whiter your skin is plus the more Caucasian your facial features are, the more attractive you are.

This is why I personally don't understand why some people hate the western dating marketplace. The western dating marketplace is literally the most free marketplace in the world where the women simply choose a guy based on the way he looks and not because of something artificial like money or status. A poor homeless chad will do better than a rich subhuman because women will still percieve the chad as genetically superior AKA more physically attractive, than the rich ugly dude. People should LOVE the western dating marketplace, because it shows you where you ACTUALLY stand in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel and EggKing
Legit
Only white women count as slays

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Guardiolacel, ElTruecel, EggKing and 1 other person
In my opinion, if you cannot attract a woman in a free marketplace environment (so basically western dating environment), you are subhuman. This makes your average brown person a subhuman because without an entirely racial homogenous countries + strict traditional/religious conservative culture to fall back on, your average brown man would die a virgin. In a free marketplace that has a host of men from all races in one spot, your average brown man would simply go unpicked cause all the brown women would simply choose to go for white guys or the 20% lightskin chadpreets because in brown culture the lighter/whiter your skin is plus the more Caucasian your facial features are, the more attractive you are.

This is why I personally don't understand why some people hate the western dating marketplace. The western dating marketplace is literally the most free marketplace in the world where the women simply choose a guy based on the way he looks and not because of something artificial like money or status. A poor homeless chad will do better than a rich subhuman because women will still percieve the chad as genetically superior AKA more physically attractive, than the rich ugly dude. People should LOVE the western dating marketplace, because it shows you where you ACTUALLY stand in the eyes of women.
Tamil tigers 💪🏾

• JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince
@Gengar opinions @Zer0/∞ @Lebgfinal

@Gengar opinions @Zer0/∞ @Lebgfinal
I lost some brain cells reading this. This is only true on an individual level. But I’ll let it slide, because OP is a fellow shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
how can you say this as a white person yourself jfl
He’s half Eastern European, so he doesn’t see himself as fully white.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I lost some brain cells reading this. This is only true on an individual level. But I’ll let it slide, because OP is a fellow shitskin.
Op is a castizo tbf.

How fitting. OP is castizo + schizo.
Do you believe in sub 5 theory or sub 3-4 theory btw? Sometimes I see u switch takes but would u consider LTNs as Incels or LTNs as LTNs Incels below and then truecels?

Do you believe in sub 5 theory or sub 3-4 theory btw? Sometimes I see u switch takes but would u consider LTNs as Incels or LTNs as LTNs Incels below and then truecels?
Well, rather than switching takes I see it as being flexible and allowing myself to not have a narrow-minded p.o.v. What exactly do you mean by sub 3/4/5 theory?

• +1
Well, rather than switching takes I see it as being flexible and allowing myself to not have a narrow-minded p.o.v. What exactly do you mean by sub 3/4/5 theory?
Do you believe that anyone below MTN (5/10) is incel. Or it’s exclusively actual truecels such as those who are below a 4/10 LTN or 3/10 incel tier If u don’t consider 3-4/10 as truecel tier

Do you believe that anyone below MTN (5/10) is incel. Or it’s exclusively actual truecels such as those who are below a 4/10 LTN or 3/10 incel tier If u don’t consider 3-4/10 as truecel tier
I don’t believe being sub 5 makes someone an incel, but the chances are high to be one. I say this because I see a lot of men outside who are definitely around a 4/10 and yet they still have partners. Granted, their partners look as “good” as they do, but they still get some, unlike you or I.

• +1
eastern europeans are white though
Depends on the phenotype, really. Polish people with blond hair and blue eyes, yes they're white but a Balkan person with dark brown hair and eyes isn't the same as a Germanic or Nordic (white), though they are undoubtedly European.

Depends on the phenotype, really. Polish people with blond hair and blue eyes, yes they're white but a Balkan person with dark brown hair and eyes isn't the same as a Germanic or Nordic (white), though they are undoubtedly European.
to me, brown haired and dark brown eyed southern europeans are still white, they look very different to arabs

the only europeans who aren’t white are sicilians and gypsies

i’ve seen op before, he looks fully white to me

to me, brown haired and dark brown eyed southern europeans are still white, they look very different to arabs

the only europeans who aren’t white are sicilians and gypsies

i’ve seen op before, he looks fully white to me
I used to think "All Europeans are white," but I've changed my mind since having been exposed to the opinions of white supremacists and I agree with them now. Yes, I agree -- OP looks fully Dutch and thus white. But he disagrees.

There's too much of a variance in phenotype/coloring/height within brown nations for you to be saying this. I know tall nt slayers of every race except SEA.

There's too much of a variance in phenotype/coloring/height within brown nations for you to be saying this. I know tall nt slayers of every race except SEA.
damn
u know abo slayers?

add italian and greek men here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and St.TikTokcel