All girls and jbs are giga simping begging over this 18 yo iranian prettyboy mogger.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

Thanks to the jews, female can see these creatures and subconsciously raise their standards. 15 years ago without instagram sub 95% males had 5000 times easier lives now it's done. When I was a kid I could hear 5 flowered cars passing by our apartments playing marriage songs now I see 20+ a day divorce cases in 30 mins im in one court. It's all done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, tia0505, flippasav and 7 others
the ear rape though

Must be his personality

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, salar, Mizi44 and 1 other person
I will mog this fag post ascension

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and yeeyeeslayer
He's a chad

• +1
Reactions: tia0505 and mortis
@Blackgymmax rate? is say strong chadlite (close to chad but not chad due to nose)

I want to get my dick wet with JB pussy

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Mtn

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

They comparing him to lachgookian
Screenshot 20240218 112624 Instagram

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
this guy is high Chadlite

this guy is high Chadlite
He's gigaultraomegachad in iran. He sniffs and 500 girls would drop their pants for him kinda face.
But in west?
Htn or chadlite, idk. Hes quite white passing but westerners should rate. I would say chadlite from front. Can't be chad though without blue eyes.

He's gigaultraomegachad in iran. He sniffs and 500 girls would drop their pants for him kinda face.
But in west?
Htn or chadlite, idk. Hes quite white passing but westerners should rate. I would say chadlite from front.
the only think holding me back from calling him chad is that he has a wide ish nose and kind of bug eyes
Can't be chad though without blue eyes.
he can lol

eh fag's like him get beaten up very fast lol

the only think holding me back from calling him chad is that he has a wide ish nose and kind of bug eyes

he can lol
yes nose is wider than ideal but i wouldnt call it a failo.

eh fag's like him get beaten up very fast lol
And if you do that you will end up 20 years in jail so nigger ape gorilla ooga boogas would rape your for the rest of your life so he lives in maximum protection.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
And if you do that you will end up 20 years in jail so nigger ape gorilla ooga boogas would rape your for the rest of your life so he lives in maximum protection.
what country u live infor getting any slight prison for beating someone up😂

Realistically it doesn't matter. You either have top5% face or bottom 95% a d the dude got top% face.
blue eyes is a halo but it doesn't mean that not having blue eyes is a falio, you can obviously be chad without blue eyes there are many examples

what country u live infor getting any slight prison for beating someone up😂
You can kill someone accidentally or break their bones so you have to serve in prison and pay top money to the victim.

"beating up" doesn't mean killing or breaking bones maybe just a punch in the guts or hard slap in the face lmao

blue eyes is a halo but it doesn't mean that not having blue eyes is a falio, you can obviously be chad without blue eyes there are many examples
Indian cope. Blue eyes is the main differentiator of being chadlite or chad basically. Colored eyes halo a gl face hard.

"beating up" doesn't mean killing or breaking bones maybe just a punch in the guts or hard slap in the face lmao
And that can get you in massive trouble if things don't go the right way.

Indian cope. Blue eyes is the main differentiator of being chadlite or chad basically. Colored eyes halo a gl face hard.
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 tell this nigga i can't be bothered

And that can get you in massive trouble if things don't go the right way.
worse thing u get is max in worse cases just a big cerfifitivate with a big no no citizen in Germany

looks AI frauded

How have u been in org since 2020 yet sound so retarded.
how do i sound retarded? care to back up what ur saying instead of just throwing insults

How have u been in org since 2020 yet sound so retarded.
literally eat a dick ur a nobody tiktok newfag learn ur place, nobody even wants you here go back to tiktok

how do i sound retarded? care to back up what ur saying instead of just throwing insults
I've seen alot of your posts, you know I'm right lol, you sound like a dumb low iq individual.

3 banned accounts. Retarded ass nga
sure, that's what all the faggots who found this site from ************* say 'yeah bro my original account was from 2018 :feelstastyman:' just kys faggot.

sure, that's what all the faggots who found this site from ************* say 'yeah bro my original account was from 2018 :feelstastyman:' just kys faggot.
2021*

Doesn't change the fact you are a retarded individual. You sound slow as shit, I just want to let you know after losing braincells reading your posts.

ofc (y)
Doesn't change the fact you are a retarded individual. You sound slow as shit, I just want to let you know after losing braincells reading your posts.
anyone can throw insults it doesn't mean shit unless u back it up which u haven't, anyways i have better things to do than argue with a subhuman incel from the internet kys

2021*

lol been thru ur posts now ik why ur being a butthurt faggot hahaha keep seething cunt

Cope. He got UTRA NT Playboy pheno. The max appeal pheno as a sub 25 yo male.
Cuz you’re aspie and therefore can’t read ppl. I guarantee u foids can see through that and know he’s not Chad persona

Cuz you’re aspie and therefore can’t read ppl. I guarantee u foids can see through that and know he’s not Chad persona
Read through what nigga? Your face is your pheno, you can see it objectively.

in toronto persian/iranians are the second biggest slayers after whites the best looking guy ik irl is persian