TfHR.gif

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and v123q43
All I wanted is a midface 5mm shorter

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2486
All I wanted in life was to be tall
Nope man. Don't fool yourself.
Like most people, you're the type of person that always wants something extra/new that you don't have. Your natural state of mind, is discontentment and angry. Which in potential, is actually a great movitator, pain is the best motivator there exists.

If you were tall; you would wanted to be rich.
If you were tall and rich; you would wanted to be married to a loving and attractive wife.
If you were tall and rich and married to a loving and attractive wife, you would wanted to have power and become political leader.
Etc...
The cycle of being unhappy, and wanting something extra; is endless. Contentment is an illusion, untill you find peace at the current situation.
Contentment, is therefore also stagnation.

The sad part is. That being content-happy and improving/changing; don't go hand in hand often. The unhappier, the more room for change and improvement.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite and Pendejo
what is your current height and how much were you at sixteen?

Like most people, you're the type of person that always wants something extra/new that you don't have. Your natural state of mind, is discontentment and angry. Which in potential, is actually a great movitator, pain is the best motivator there exists.

If you were tall and rich; you would wanted to be married to a loving and attractive wife.
If you were tall and rich and married to a loving and attractive wife, you would wanted to have power and become political leader.
Etc...
The cycle of being unhappy, and wanting something extra; is endless. Contentment is an illusion, untill you find peace at the current situation.

The sad part is. That being content-happy and improving/changing; don't go hand in hand often. The unhappier, the more room for change and improvement.
4F3179CE 9E81 4746 B057 AA16A29CE16C

what is your current height and how much were you at sixteen?
5'9 and have been this height since age 15 or so

Etc...

In my case it’s different man. Don’t want to sound like a whiny bitch but I took accutane at age 16.5 and this drug is known to cause all sorts of shit to ur body. Potentially reducing pituitary hormones like testosterone, IGF1,.... also it has been shown to accelerate bone maturation in the legs, only in higher doses tho and I took a fairly low dose but still