all men my own age are losing hair

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
every day that passes other guys my own age (20) are slowly losing hair, whereas I preverve them with minoxidil.
the chads who few years ago slayed top tier pussies, are now becoming balding child molester-looking with a ridicoulous face frame.
clearly they don't know the importance of hair in male look so they never start a balding treatment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and SeiGun
Norwood reaper is really merciless nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 656, Insomniac and 5 others
I thought you were on Fin?

I thought you were on Fin?
no, just minixidil. 2 months ago I started taking it twice a day, after I noticed 1 centimenter of hair loss in the middle if the hairline.
now my hair are slowly growing back in that point.

Idk how I will cope once the norwood reaper comes around ?

Fin or death

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
the chads who few years ago slayed top tier pussies, are now becoming balding child molester-looking
The difference between a male model and a middle aged child molester is 2 Norwood levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
try terminal cancer

The difference between a male model and a middle aged child molester is 2 Norwood levels.
child molester faces

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Norwood reaper is really merciless nowadays
Ive noticed that. Why is the Norwood reaper so merciless these days? Guys are legit balding younger than previous generations

Boys. Stop the cope with minoxidil. It doesnt prevent hair loss. Its just regrowing your hair.

Fin is also cope. Dutasteride or death (tbh)

my nw0 hairline is all I have tbh. I would maintain it at any cost.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
t. baseline nw1

Men's hormones are fucked up due to estrogenizing and aromatizing ingredients being everywhere so they're balding sooner and sooner.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Men's hormones are fucked up due to estrogenizing and aromatizing ingredients being everywhere so they're balding sooner and sooner.
tumble dryer iq

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
I thought balding was due to high T?

I’m not very well read on the subject tbh.

endricrinology is extremely complex.
for example if you have too much male hormones, they may be converted to female hormones

tumble dryer iq

endricrinology is extremely complex.
for example if you have too much male hormones, they may be converted to female hormones

Yup. Baldness is caused by estrogen being too high compared to testosterone.

Men peak in T levels around 18-21 but typically men don't bald until much later in life because testosterone drops.

But because men are so soyified these days they're starting to bald earlier. Why do you think half the soyboys in the the soyboy memes are balding?

Last edited:
:y'all:
Baldness is caused by estrogen being too high compared to testosterone.

Men peak in T levels around 18-21 but typically men don't bald until much later in life because testosterone drops.

But because men are so soyified these days they're starting to bald earlier. Why do you think half the soyboys in the the soyboy memes are balding?