All Methods of Heightmaxxing for those who have Closed Growth Plates (lmk if I'm missing anything)

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
Listed from most to least effective
Limb Lengthening
Height Gain:
2-3 Inches/5-7cm

Downside:
  • Costs $100,000 in the U.S. (cheaper overseas)
  • Long recovery process and lifelong medical complications, the field is still in its infancy
  • Big commitment, no going back, only worth if you are sub 5'6" in my opinion

Additional:

Lifts + Tall Shoes
Height Gain:
2-3 Inches/5-7cm (comparable height gain compared to those around you are wearing normal shoes will be 1-2 inches/3-5cm)

Downside:
  • Doesn't work in LTR and certain situations (beach, pool, shower, bed, carpeted houses)
  • The more you fraud the higher the chance you'll get called out

Additional:

Posture
Height Gain:
0.3-1.5 Inches/1-3.5cm (depending on how bad your posture is)

Downside:
  • None
Additional:
I imagine most of you are already doing this, I, however, was quite surprised at how much height I gained when I first fixed my posture. (0.7 inches) I thought my posture was good before, but I was overextending. The advice I would give is to just make sure your lower spine is neutral, your chest is high, and your head tilted back. Again most of you are probably doing this I'm just documenting all possible methods.
Standing+height+-+Calculations.JPG

Glucosamine Sulphate Supplement
Height Gain:
0.1-0.4 inches/0.3-1.0cm not counting morning height (this will also maintain your morning height throughout the day)

Downside:
  • Uncommon mild side-effects and dangerous for people with a shellfish allergy
  • Not permanent, (however, you can take it indefinitely)
Additional:
  • Originally created for joint pain very effective for that especially as you grow older.
  • Is more effective in taller men as their spine is longer (and probably more compressed).
Stretching and Hanging exercises
Height Gain: 0 (in addition to the above)

Why: Basically it doesn't increase height it only preserves your morning height or improves your posture, it's not required to improve posture though. Like I said though it preserves your morning height, so it's not entirely cope. (just 99% cope)

Verbally Lying
Height Gain: 1-2.5 Inches/3-8cm

Downside:
  • Not actual height, merely a psychological trick, (that everyone plays).

Total Gains
All Methods: 5.4-10.4 Inches/14-26.4cm

Real Growth (methods that don't involve frauding, aka lifts and lying): 2.4-4.9 Inches/6.6-12.4cm

Real Growth Without Leg Lengthening: 0.4-1.9 Inches/1.5-4.8cm

Most Realistic Heightmaxxing And What I Recommend (Lifts, Posture, and Gluco): 2.4-4.9 Inches/6.6-12.4cm

Future Methods
There's not a whole lot of actual research about cosmetic height growth, so there's a lot of room for improvement in the field, hell
even leg lengthening is only like 40 years old, I imagine in the future there will be additional methods, such as growth plate
reopening,
or some foot injections or some shit. For now, though these are the only methods. (again if I'm missing any let me know.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hasan3, kiyopon, AsGoodAsItGets and 37 others
Dn read but repped

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 10524
LL OR DEATH

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Lolcel, lejend and 1 other person
Good, clear and concise thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Lux and Deleted member 10524
Golden Glass said about some spinal metod which increase height by 1-2 inches tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Lolcel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Very good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 10524
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Alexanderr
Limb Lengthening
Height Gain:
2-3 Inches/5-7cm

Downside:
  • Long recovery process and lifelong medical complications, the field is still in its infancy

Additional:

Lifts + Tall Shoes
Height Gain:
2-3 Inches/5-7cm (comparable height gain compared to those around you are wearing normal shoes will be 1-2 inches/3-5cm)

Downside:
  • Doesn't work in LTR and certain situations (beach, pool, shower, bed, carpeted houses)

Additional:

Posture
Height Gain:

Downside:
  • None
Additional:
I imagine most of you are already doing this, I, however, was quite surprised at how much height I gained when I first fixed my posture. (0.7 inches) I thought my posture was good before, but I was overextending. The advice I would give is to just make sure your lower spine is neutral, your chest is high, and your head tilted back. Again most of you are probably doing this I'm just documenting all possible methods.

Height Gain:
0.1-0.4 inches/0.3-1.0cm not counting morning height (this will also maintain your morning height throughout the day)

Downside:
Additional:
  • Originally created for joint pain very effective for that especially as you grow older.
  • Is more effective in taller men as their spine is longer (and probably more compressed).

Why: Basically it doesn't increase height it only preserves your morning height or improves your posture, it's not required to improve posture though. Like I said though it preserves your morning height, so it's not entirely cope. (just 99% cope)

Verbally Lying

Downside:

Total Gains

Real Growth (methods that don't involve frauding, aka lifts and lying): 2.4-4.9 Inches/6.6-12.4cm

Most Realistic Heightmaxxing And What I Recommend (Lifts, Posture, and Gluco): 2.4-4.9 Inches/6.6-12.4cm

Future Methods
There's not a whole lot of actual research about cosmetic height growth, so there's a lot of room for improvement in the field, hell
even leg lengthening is only like 40 years old, I imagine in the future there will be additional methods, such as growth plate
reopening,
or some foot injections or some shit. For now, though these are the only methods. (again if I'm missing any let me know.)

Good thread add methods like HGH and MK677 and growth peptides and it could make best of the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Good thread add methods like HGH and MK677 and growth peptides and it could make best of the best
Is there evidence that increases height after growth plates have closed? I assumed it was only for people in puberty

• +1
I'm about 5'9-5'10 and while height isn't usually a big problem for me, it's mostly dudes or my parents that concern over it. If I wear 2-3 inch heels do you think i could get by on frauding in some situations easily?

• +1
Good thread but you didn't mentionned the hairstyles fraud and the outfits that make you look taller

• +1
  • JFL
Is there evidence that increases height after growth plates have closed? I assumed it was only for people in puberty
No I mean to advance the thread to include height increase also for those who have their growth plates open

• +1
Just go back in time when your growthplates were open

• +1
  • JFL
Imagine if a fat woman became more attractive to you because she told you she was a few pounds lighter. When it comes to height women are actually retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nidus, Deleted member 13588 and Lolcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 10172
Limb Lengthening
Height Gain:
2-3 Inches/5-7cm

Downside:

Additional:

Lifts + Tall Shoes
Height Gain:

Downside:

Additional:

Posture
Height Gain:

Downside:
  • None
Additional:

Height Gain:

Downside:
Additional:

Verbally Lying

Downside:

Total Gains

Future Methods
reopening,

Op is a legend for this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 10524
good thread caged at verbally lying

• +1
Read the title
I'm saying to make another thread but add the exact same stuff u have in this thread and include methods for those who have plates that are unclosed.

leg lengthening only has life long health complaications if u fail to prepare with heavy physical therapy before. good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, klamus, Lolcel and 1 other person
There's also lsjl. Some people say it works and some say it doesn't. If it worked I would be more concerned with uneven limb growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Lolcel
Hair + Hat frauding for like 1.5-2 inches

Limb Lengthening
Height Gain:
2-3 Inches/5-7cm

Downside:

Additional:

Lifts + Tall Shoes
Height Gain:

Downside:

Additional:

Posture
Height Gain:

Downside:
  • None
Additional:

Height Gain:

Downside:
Additional:

Verbally Lying

Downside:

Total Gains

Future Methods
reopening,

*laughs in six foot*

• +1
Sole implants
Nuerocranium implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Egzapho and Deleted member 13588
Glucosamine-Chondroitine is known to damage pankreas increasing diabetes risk but i might be bullshitting tbh

• Hmm...
Glucosamine-Chondroitine is known to damage pankreas increasing diabetes risk but i might be bullshitting tbh
This is a different glucosamine which is harmless I even asked my doctor about it and he said it was

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, 98Zdeed98 and nonserviam
Relaxin? anywhere hear anything about it? supposedly up to 3 inches height increase after plates fuse but could widen pelvis. Although you could shave pelvis bone and get clavicle lengthening.

• +1
Relaxin? anywhere hear anything about it? supposedly up to 3 inches height increase after plates fuse but could widen pelvis. Although you could shave pelvis bone and get clavicle lengthening.
Did you read about that on natural height growth

• +1
Did you read about that on natural height growth
Tbh honest Ive seen it mentioned in a couple of posts here and other websites, but theres like no research available on it anywhere else.

• +1