All my boxing coaches tell me I hit hard as hell

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Also guys who I spar with and who hold the heavy bag for me. It makes me more confident IRL.

Also, @Blackgymmax needs to stop being obsessed with rubbing @Squirtle belly and @moggathon also must give me the 23 to 45 different spices in his barbecue. I demand it

Also, me and @Eli will be taking @Gengar to the zoo after he gets his coat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Samsepioler and Deleted member 30679
And I'm a southpaw

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
It’s not the punches you see that hurt it’s the ones you don’t
So basically don’t get over your head that you hit hard and act like an amateur and throw hands non stop with all power or you’ll get catched and end up in a crumpled heap. Power is only one aspect of boxing

So basically don’t get over your head that you hit hard and act like an amateur and throw hands non stop with all power or you’ll get catched and end up in a crumpled heap. Power is only one aspect of boxing
Just ask Ryan Garcia

Also guys who I spar with and who hold the heavy bag for me. It makes me more confident IRL.

Also, @Blackgymmax needs to stop being obsessed with rubbing @Squirtle belly and @moggathon also must give me the 23 to 45 different spices in his barbecue. I demand it

Didn’t need your life story faggot!

• WTF
Reactions: klip11
Stop raining on my parade. Plus, punching power carried guys like Max Baer, Deontay Wilder and George Foreman to the top. Without punching power, they would never have gotten where they are/were as they weren't the most skilled. Especially Max Baer. But Baer had power and a chin. So he beat more skilled fighters.

Nigger in avi dnr

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Stop raining on my parade. Plus, punching power carried guys like Max Baer, Deontay Wilder and George Foreman to the top. Without punching power, they would never have gotten where they are/were as they weren't the most skilled. Especially Max Baer. But Baer had power and a chin. So he beat more skilled fighters.
I’m not? I’m mirin you hit hard and it’s very important, especially psychologically for an opponent if they get hit hard. I’m just saying be careful wtf bhai I was giving a sensible reply? How was that raining on your parade?

What are doing making instagram reels and wearing a cow boy hat nigga

• JFL
Reactions: klip11