all my failos halo me

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
1) i have a big jew nose from certain angles, same shape as cavill but like gandy

girls absolutely adore big noses, holy shit rhino is one of the biggest looksmins

2) my weathered rough skin, shows ive been outside working hard...without it my face wouldnt have become how it is today, another masculine trait, girls can skinmogg me and feel femanine

3) facial hair, which makes me look 5 years older and my grandma tells me to shave everytime i see her, but the young girls require that, no kiddiefiddler clean shaven

ar1 i know you are reading this, looksminning with a STRONG base is the secret, we will term it from now on "doublebluffmaxing"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7173, Tony and 4 others
girls absolutely adore big noses, holy shit rhino is one of the biggest looksmins

Unnamed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 7863, goat2x and 4 others
Wb balkan failo son?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
ok now this is epic style
bruh
bruh
bruh
bruh

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
1) i have a big jew nose from certain angles, same shape as cavill but like gandy

2) my weathered rough skin, shows ive been outside working hard...without it my face wouldnt have become how it is today, another masculine trait, girls can skinmogg me and feel femanine

3) facial hair, which makes me look 5 years older and my grandma tells me to shave everytime i see her, but the young girls require that, no kiddiefiddler clean shaven

ar1 i know you are reading this, looksminning with a STRONG base is the secret, we will term it from now on "doublebluffmaxing"
Jew basic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Entschuldigung
No one has a bigger jew nose than mine i'm the king

Yes, your flaws make you look unique in your own way, that's what true beauty is
:soy::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SWG88, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4310 and 4 others
my nct makes me look sad and docile so girls always take pity on me and let me smash 🤩

everyone is beautiful in their own way king :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
all them failos sounds like death sentences to me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copeful