All women dream of rich men

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
This is just a requirement to be a bf (or husband)

Not gonna happen if you’re not and if it does it will be very short lived

As a rich guy you don’t have to “get lucky” because sex will be on demand with whom you choose.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead and 3 others
genes>all

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SPFromNY914, WanderingBurro and 4 others
genes>all
All what? All of police?
All of the rent due?

Get real nigga your genes gonna get Fken crushed lmao unless you some sort of alien with IQ that mogs the galaxy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Fundz, poopoohead and 2 others
It's funny how some people here are constantly complaining about the high standards of women nowadays while simultaneously telling themselves (and even others) that some absurd expectations are the absolute minimum to get with a girl. try leaving the internet for a bit. Of course women dream of a ripped, rich, handsome, tall, cool, funny, famous guy - but yeah that's their DREAM, it's not their minimum requirement, even if they act as it is online. If they are attracted to the sum of your qualities they will be happy with you no matter if you meet their criteria on paper. Just ignore all those internet-tinder-online-dating bullshit, that's basically window shopping for girls and not real human interaction.

All what? All of police?
All of the rent due?

Get real nigga your genes gonna get Fken crushed lmao unless you some sort of alien with IQ that mogs the galaxy.
woman would rather fuck and ltr poor chad than rich incel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SPFromNY914, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
women mentality:

if you’re rich and ugly you must’ve cheated your way there

if you’re poor and attractive you must’ve had a hard life

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, poopoohead, capybara and 4 others
They dream of the men who become rich (intelligent, charismatic, opportunistic etc.) not rich men.

It's funny how some people here are constantly complaining about the high standards of women nowadays while simultaneously telling themselves (and even others) that some absurd expectations are the absolute minimum to get with a girl. try leaving the internet for a bit. Of course women dream of a ripped, rich, handsome, tall, cool, funny, famous guy - but yeah that's their DREAM, it's not their minimum requirement, even if they act as it is online. If they are attracted to the sum of your qualities they will be happy with you no matter if you meet their criteria on paper. Just ignore all those internet-tinder-online-dating bullshit, that's basically window shopping for girls and not real human interaction.
I do go outside and interact with women and they want successful men. I’ve picked up women that were strangers and given them rides I’m not an internet aspie.

Women don’t waste time with broke losers. If you aren’t driving them around in cars worth at least 25k and taking them out and giving them a useful decent gift they’ll look at you like a useless piece of junk regardless of how you look and any attraction built by aesthetics will be short lived. They’re short lived even with aesthetics and money but by that time you’ve fucked many times if you played your cards right.

Women don’t want kind men because they want men who bring something to the table at the end this is a business transaction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
They dream of the men who become rich (intelligent, charismatic, opportunistic etc.) not rich men.
No they dream of men who already have it. Now adays they don’t even fuck with men who are pursuing it but want the finished package.

women mentality:

if you’re rich and ugly you must’ve cheated your way there

if you’re poor and attractive you must’ve had a hard life

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
People always hate on rich successful men but they’ll be forced to lick your mushroom tip to reap the benefits of your wealthy company, add muscle mass to the mix and you arouse all sorts of great emotions from them. I’ll let you do the face maxxing.

No they dream of men who already have it. Now adays they don’t even fuck with men who are pursuing it but want the finished package.
Major cope if you think money makes girls wet. It's just evidence of value that must be paired with character. If she thinks you got rich from browsing the Moneymaking & Success sub-forum of looksmax.org then she will just go and fuck Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: macdaddy and gribsufer1
I do go outside and interact with women and they want successful men. I’ve picked up women that were strangers and given them rides I’m not an internet aspie.

Women don’t waste time with broke losers. If you aren’t driving them around in cars worth at least 25k and taking them out and giving them a useful decent gift they’ll look at you like a useless piece of junk regardless of how you look and any attraction built by aesthetics will be short lived. They’re short lived even with aesthetics and money but by that time you’ve fucked many times if you played your cards right.

Women don’t want kind men because they want men who bring something to the table at the end this is a business transaction.
I am not totally disagreeing with you - but you are talking about a specific type of girl, for whom wealth is a minimal requirement. For the rest of the girls it is the cherry on top if their man is rich too. If that was not the case 99% of guys would be virgins and there wouldn't exist any household in the world with money problems. Girls are looking for a savior on a white horse. sick girls fall in love with health gurus, shy girls fall in love with confident guys, obese girls fall in love with fit guys etc. It's all about what a girl values and you bring to the table. Social media addicted girls obv. value materialistic things above all and are mostly trash tier personalities anyways.

picking up strangers for a ride is pretty aspie tho. That's what people usually do with their supercars to impress girls, because they have no idea what else they an bring to the table besides money. thus girls that are down for that are naturally more inclined to be materialistic.
If that's your experience and go to move then your pre-selection for girls may be totally of and you are going for girls that are on a totally different wavelength. like a broke guy that goes for career driven instagram influencer stacies that hang out with multimillionaire chads. He gets turned down and then thinks he will be single forever as long as he has no yacht. There will always be someone with more money than you - so good luck keeping a girl that just likes your money.

I am not totally disagreeing with you - but you are talking about a specific type of girl, for whom wealth is a minimal requirement. For the rest of the girls it is the cherry on top if their man is rich too. If that was not the case 99% of guys would be virgins and there wouldn't exist any household in the world with money problems. Girls are looking for a savior on a white horse. sick girls fall in love with health gurus, shy girls fall in love with confident guys, obese girls fall in love with fit guys etc. It's all about what a girl values and you bring to the table. Social media addicted girls obv. value materialistic things above all and are mostly trash tier personalities anyways.

picking up strangers for a ride is pretty aspie tho. That's what people usually do with their supercars to impress girls, because they have no idea what else they an bring to the table besides money. thus girls that are down for that are naturally more inclined to be materialistic.
If that's your experience and go to move then your pre-selection for girls may be totally of and you are going for girls that are on a totally different wavelength. like a broke guy that goes for career driven instagram influencer stacies that hang out with multimillionaire chads. He gets turned down and then thinks he will be single forever as long as he has no yacht. There will always be someone with more money than you - so good luck keeping a girl that just likes your money.
“Convincing women to get in your car is pretty aspie”

Nigga Gtfo and stfu

You’re a loser.

no they dream of 6'2 olive-skinned hedge fund managers. if ur just rich but avg looking they will think ur not good enough for them but might settle. if ur chad but not rich they will think ur not good enough for them but might settle. if ur hot and rich then they will be appreciative and the stuck up cunt/useless cunt that every other man has to deal with while dating her, even chad, disappears... well until yous both age 10 yrs then it's back.

The moment that money runs dry or even becomes unstable your life will mean nothing to them

The moment that money runs dry or even becomes unstable your life will mean nothing to them
Your life means nothing to them even while you have money.

"All women dream of rich men"

JFL maybe you really are black
Doesn’t mean they care about your life they want your money and your presence what’s going on in your life they give two rats asses about

This is just a requirement to be a bf (or husband)

Not gonna happen if you’re not and if it does it will be very short lived

As a rich guy you don’t have to “get lucky” because sex will be on demand with whom you choose.
I disagree bhai

“Convincing women to get in your car is pretty aspie”

Nigga Gtfo and stfu

You’re a loser.
nice, I hit a nerve. now you know what's your problem.

nice, I hit a nerve. now you know what's your problem.
Quit tryna gaslight me or I’ll ignore yo goofy ass nigga actually fuck it ima just ignore your aspie ass rn tryna project onto me stupid annoying social anxiety ridden incel envious of the chad bringing bitches into his car lol at you losers

Of course women dream of a ripped, rich, handsome, tall, cool, funny, famous guy - but yeah that's their DREAM, it's not their minimum requirement, even if they act as it is online. .
I also want a gigastacy, chill, doing all housekeeping, part time working, with rich parents that spoil us.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy