All you need to know to gymmaxx

Mio

Mio

Master
1: progressive overload (try to add more weight or train more reps each workout)
2: train close to failure (you can go to failure if you’re not at risk at snapping your shit)
3: base your workout on compound lifts and add accessories you see fit (yes deadlifts are a good exercise stop coping)
4: eat whole foods for the majority of your diet, if you’re bulking you’re free to add some junk as well if necessary
5: sleep for 6+ hours a day
6: STOP SKIPPING CARDIO

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
you can ignore this thread and train however you want if you blast roids 😜

1: progressive overload (try to add more weight or train more reps each workout)
2: train close to failure (you can go to failure if you’re not at risk at snapping your shit)
3: base your workout on compound lifts and add accessories you see fit (yes deadlifts are a good exercise stop coping)
4: eat whole foods for the majority of your diet, if you’re bulking you’re free to add some junk as well if necessary
3 and 5 :lul: also people need more info than this

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
any advice for picky eater like me, can i just buy whey and drink shakes instead of eating good

any advice for picky eater like me, can i just buy whey and drink shakes instead of eating good
Throughout the day eat 6-8 eggs and drink 1-2 liters a milk

Outside of that eat your favorite meat veggie complex carb combo (even if they’re burgers)

No gym for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: Mio