Almost all top attractive men in the world are between 6'0 and 6'3; why does this forum exaggerate the definition of "tall" so much?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
Henry Cavill: 6'1
Chris Hemsworth: 6'3
Brad Pitt: 5'11
George Clooney: 5'11
Leonardo DiCaprio: 6'0
Zac Efron: 5'8
Harry Styles: 6'0
Justin Bieber: 5'9
Jake Gyllenhaal: 5'11 ¼
Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey himself): 5'10
Ryan Gosling: 6'0
Ryan Reynolds: 6'2
David Beckham: 6'0
Jon Kortajarena: 6'2
Sean O’Pry: 6'1
David Gandy: 6'2
Every James Bond actor except for Craig: 6'1-6'2

And that's not even taking height frauding into account, which virtually every male public figure does, so a lot of these heights might be slightly inflated. So where does this idea that you have to be at least 6'3-6'4 or "it's over", or that 6'0 is "the bare minimum at best", come from? Is it just a meme or do some people legitimately believe it? Why speculate about what height women consider attractive when we have the data right here?
I mean, to a lookism believer (which I am too don't get me wrong) these men are the gold standard right? The end goal, the embodiment of their worldview's idea of success and the definition of what society and women consider attractive. Hell Brad Pitt's name was literally synonymous with "handsome" for an entire generation. Don't these heights give us a pretty clear-cut, unambiguous definition of what "attractive height for men" means?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, UndiagnosedSchizo, jagmogs1000 and 3 others
half of the top not attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Interested, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
You don't think the majority of women find Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworth and prime Brad Pitt attractive?

That is old gen. New gen is taller. 6'3 is where life begins.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, incel194012940, Descender and 3 others

And that's not even taking height frauding into account, which virtually every male public figure does, so a lot of these heights might be slightly inflated. So where does this idea that you have to be at least 6'3-6'4 or "it's over", or that 6'0 is "the bare minimum at best", come from? Is it just a meme or do some people legitimately believe it? Why speculate about what height women consider attractive when we have the data right here?
I mean, to a lookism believer these men are the gold standard right? The end goal, the embodiment of their worldview's idea of success and the definition of what society and women consider attractive. Hell Brad Pitt's name was literally synonymous with "handsome" for an entire generation. Don't these heights give us a pretty clear-cut, unambiguous definition of what "attractive height for men" means?
5'11 is ideal hunter height

Attachments

• zcedjzu5levx.jpg
    zcedjzu5levx.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Detective, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
Based on what do you say this?
We all know new gen is always taller. So in terms of not being mogged by everyone. Height mog hurts differently

Attachments

• 8FA1F52C-E49C-4E96-81D4-3839204F1D86.jpeg
    8FA1F52C-E49C-4E96-81D4-3839204F1D86.jpeg
    471 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Maalik and Deleted member 4397
We all know new gen is always taller. So in terms of not being mogged by everyone. Height mog hurts differently
skull vs zoomer height battle

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
In first world nations, average height has remained mostly consistent. Zoomers aren't taller than previous generations.
According to Mumbai sewer dwellers the average male zoomer is 6’4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, NerdcelThundercok, plukee and 9 others

I mean, to a lookism believer (which I am too don't get me wrong) these men are the gold standard right? The end goal, the embodiment of their worldview's idea of success and the definition of what society and women consider attractive. Hell Brad Pitt's name was literally synonymous with "handsome" for an entire generation. Don't these heights give us a pretty clear-cut, unambiguous definition of what "attractive height for men" means?
Brad pitt is 5’11??

HEY STUPID NIGGER MAYBE 6'0-6'3 ARE LITERALLY TALL HEIGHTS TOO?!?!?! FUCKING RETARD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 33108, sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj and 2 others
ngl a 40yo like chris hemsworth being 6ft3 is insane. being 6ft3 decades ago was probably the equivalent of being 6ft6 today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
ngl a 40yo like chris hemsworth being 6ft3 is insane. being 6ft3 decades ago was probably the equivalent of being 6ft6 today
nigga 20 years ago was 2000

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 33108
half the niggas u listed are 2 inches shorter then what u put. Bieber for example is 5'7, not a true 5'9. FFS i hate height inflation. David Beckham is closer to messis height then he is 6 ft. at least get it right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
who is @SurgeryEnjoyer avi

who is @SurgeryEnjoyer avi
Baptiste giabiconi, looks 8 psl in my avi (0:26) and in the first like 5p seconds of this video, looks like a lesbian on hormone therapy anywhere else due to ipd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, NerdcelThundercok, lowerthirdking and 1 other person
Baptiste giabiconi, looks 8 psl in my avi (0:26) and in the first like 5p seconds of this video, looks like a lesbian on hormone therapy anywhere else due to ipd.

God i don’t know what i’ll do if i don’t lose the fat pads in my midface. Can i ask you your status with that personally?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
God i don’t know what i’ll do if i don’t lose the fat pads in my midface. Can i ask you your status with that personally?
What do you want to know exactly ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
height is definitely over exaggerated here. if you’re 5”11 you’re good to go 99% of the time. almost no girls want a 6’8 dominant daddy who could literally kill them

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ThomasJefferson and Deleted member 19766
What do you want to know exactly ?
Your age, and hopefully if not just giving the illusion of a looksmaxxer you know what fat pads are. I’d like to know if you notice how his cheeks are fully sunken (even from where some have nasolabial) and if you have/have lost the fat pads there?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
skull vs zoomer height battle
Screenshot 2023 09 22 at 121456 AM
Screenshot 2023 09 22 at 121550 AM

@thecel @bigahmedskull why does the morph on the left look like a botched bimax and the one of the right looks mogger?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thecel
Your age, and hopefully if not just giving the illusion of a looksmaxxer you know what fat pads are. I’d like to know if you notice how his cheeks are fully sunken (even from where some have nasolabial) and if you have/have lost the fat pads there?
I turned 19 a few months ago, i am ethnic and hold a lot of fat on the face. Fat pads were decently prominent at around 11% bf but started to decrease a little when i got just under that. He is fully white tho, whites have the leanest faces on average. Being forward grown is also important since it allows the bones to properly stretch soft tissue. The most common genetic trait besides height and good craniofacial development in models is way above average facial leanness, so i guess it’s genetic.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 29581
0 iq

height is definitely over exaggerated here. if you’re 5”11 you’re good to go 99% of the time. almost no girls want a 6’8 dominant daddy who could literally kill them
LOL AT U

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
in the real world even 5'10 is plenty tall enough tbh. thats the point where you start being proportionate. under that you start getting kid proportions. im 5'7 and when i come across another man my height in a close setting like in a grocery store aisle and you can feel their presense up close i just start thinking how pathetic the guy looks. i imagine thats how others feel about me. shits brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zz67
I live on the roadside in New Delhi bhai and I can confirm this
It's 3 begging days of me and I haven't seen a curry below 6'2 . Life's tuff out here for us midgets.

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
Because this forum is retarded, that’s why

They are basement dwellers, don't listen to them

MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH MUH
STFU.

This was the previous generations idea of tall, modern standards are rising. The data has been posted itself on here many times that the most swiped for height on dating apps is like 6'6

This was the previous generations idea of tall, modern standards are rising. The data has been posted itself on here many times that the most swiped for height on dating apps is like 6'6
  • Chris Hemsworth (6'3)
  • Henry Cavill (6'0.5)
  • Tom Hiddleston (6'1.5)
  • Kim Taehyung (5'10)
  • Timothee Chalamet (5'10)
  • Michael B. Jordan (5'10)
  • and Harry Styles (5'10)
are most definitely celebs of the zoomer generation. And 6'6 is literally the height of the average NBA player, you seriously think men need to be that height to be seen as tall and attractive, or that those women even know what 6'6 actually looks like? You think there's a single woman or normie out there who said "Henry Cavill is too short to play Superman/James Bond"?

Last edited:
  • Chris Hemsworth (6'3)
  • Henry Cavill (6'0.5)
  • Tom Hiddleston (6'1.5)
  • Kim Taehyung (5'10)
  • Timothee Chalamet (5'10)
  • Michael B. Jordan (5'10)
  • and Harry Styles (5'10)
are most definitely celebs of the zoomer generation. And 6'6 is literally the height of the average NBA player, you seriously think men need to be that height to be seen as tall and attractive, or that those women even know what 6'6 actually looks like? You think there's a single woman or normie out there who said "Henry Cavill is too short to play Superman/James Bond"?
Yes.

Try not to rope upon viewing this but 6'11 is selected for more than 6'1 and 7ft (literal gigantism) is selected for more than 5'11. Hypergamy doesnt ever stop or go in reverse, it only selects for an increasingly smaller and smaller pool of men as time goes on

Attachments

• 3x6esre9rzl81.jpg
    3x6esre9rzl81.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yes.

Try not to rope upon viewing this but 6'11 is selected for more than 6'1 and 7ft (literal gigantism) is selected for more than 5'11. Hypergamy doesnt ever stop or go in reverse, it only selects for an increasingly smaller and smaller pool of men as time goes on
  • No one knows where the data on that chart comes from, and no one has been able to trace it some authoritative source or Rumble themselves. Unlike, say, OkCupid who make all their data and how they were analyzed public.
  • Filtering by height is a paid premium feature. There's no way the average woman is paying for a dating app cause of the huge pool of options she has, so this probably represents a very small percentage of all female Rumble users. And we can't know what percentage cause again we have no idea how this data was gathered and analyzed.
  • The height filter is a range. This chart doesn't represent what heights women specifically look for, but how often those heights appear in ranges specified by women.
  • Selection bias: only women with a height fetish would pay to use that feature, so ofc if you were to ask the preferences of women like that you're gonna very inflated height preferences. The question is, what percentage of women have a height fetish? Again, we can't know without knowing what percentage of female Bumble users pay for that feature.
But ultimately what matters is that this data is probably made-up. And this isn't a cope, I know women want tall guys and manlets are fucked, but you can search as much as you want, you won't find any sources for this chart beyond Reddit and Twitter. According to this, an actual study with data, a large and diverse sample size and detailed explanations on the methodology used, the optimum height for women is 188 cm/6'2, with 180 cm/5'11 the cut-off for where rejection starts to increase noticeably and 195 cm/6'5 the point past which a significant number of women start finding you too tall. It also shows that height difference with their partner is also important for women, not just how many men he statistically mogs. And 70% considered 7'0 too tall btw.

The world is black pilling enough as it is man, we don't need to add to it with bullshit. Just look at a list of male celebs zoomer women thirst over, exclude the ones who are noticeably short and only there cause of top-tier facial genetics (like pre-bogged Zac Efron who's only 5'8), and look at their heights. That's all that matters, no need to overcomplicate things.

Last edited:
  • No one knows where the data on that chart comes from, and no one has been able to trace it some authoritative source or Rumble themselves. Unlike, say, OkCupid who make all their data and how they were analyzed public.
  • Filtering by height is a paid premium feature. There's no way the average woman is paying for a dating app cause of the huge pool of options she has, so this probably represents a very small percentage of all female Rumble users. And we can't know what percentage cause again we have no idea how this data was gathered and analyzed.
  • The height filter is a range. This chart doesn't represent what heights women specifically look for, but how often those heights appear in ranges specified by women.
  • Selection bias: only women with a height fetish would pay to use that feature, so ofc if you were to ask the preferences of women like that you're gonna very inflated height preferences. The question is, what percentage of women have a height fetish? Again, we can't know without knowing what percentage of female Bumble users pay for that feature.
But ultimately what matters is that this data is probably made-up. And this isn't a cope, I know women want tall guys and manlets are fucked, but you can search as much as you want, you won't find any sources for this chart beyond Reddit and Twitter. According to this, an actual study with data, a large and diverse sample size and detailed explanations on the methodology used, the optimum height for women is 188 cm/6'2, with 180 cm/5'11 the cut-off for where rejection starts to increase noticeably and 195 cm/6'5 the point past which a significant number of women start finding you too tall. It also shows that height difference with their partner is also important for women, not just how many men he statistically mogs. And 70% considered 7'0 too tall btw.

The world is black pilling enough as it is man, we don't need to add to it with bullshit. Just look at a list of male celebs zoomer women thirst over, exclude the ones who are noticeably short and only there cause of top-tier facial genetics (like pre-bogged Zac Efron who's only 5'8), and look at their heights. That's all that matters, no need to overcomplicate things.
Dunno dude sounds like a steamy load of cope to me. There's not much point in using celebs as a standard when fame is enough to make women pass out from the sight of inbred dwarves like the Beatles just because they had status. 70% of women thought being 7ft tall is too tall? Only 70%? Thats 0.000038% height range in the world and diagnosed gigantism but a whole third of women think its totally fine height preference to have. I could just as easily say that women only settle for the "optimum range" because that's all thats available to them since anything above 6'2 is less than 3% of men yet they will still seek out that 3% as they become increasingly hypergamous which is exactly what they're doing. 6'2 is not optimum for women, it's what they settle for after chasing much taller

You do have valid point's that height isnt the be all and end all of looks as long as its within a good range but the overarching issue is that women are selecting for higher and higher meaning the minimum required bar is also rising. I remember seeing a video of zyzz bragging abuot being 6'1 because that was a decent mog height for his time over a decade ago but no dude would be bragging about being 6'1 on social media now, its not even considered tall anymore, it's just barely within the cutoff point

Dunno dude sounds like a steamy load of cope to me. There's not much point in using celebs as a standard when fame is enough to make women pass out from the sight of inbred dwarves like the Beatles just because they had status. 70% of women thought being 7ft tall is too tall? Only 70%? Thats 0.000038% height range in the world and diagnosed gigantism but a whole third of women think its totally fine height preference to have. I could just as easily say that women only settle for the "optimum range" because that's all thats available to them since anything above 6'2 is less than 3% of men yet they will still seek out that 3% as they become increasingly hypergamous which is exactly what they're doing. 6'2 is not optimum for women, it's what they settle for after chasing much taller

You do have valid point's that height isnt the be all and end all of looks as long as its within a good range but the overarching issue is that women are selecting for higher and higher meaning the minimum required bar is also rising. I remember seeing a video of zyzz bragging abuot being 6'1 because that was a decent mog height for his time over a decade ago but no dude would be bragging about being 6'1 on social media now, its not even considered tall anymore, it's just barely within the cutoff point
Why cope? It's real data. And the women in the study had taller men to choose from. The basically took thousands of men and women and did a series of speed dating sessions, and then told them to rate the men based on height and whether it's too tall or too short and whether it's acceptable or not. There was no scarcity of height there forcing women to settle or something, there were guys as tall as 7'1.
And the celeb thing does matter because those men needed looks to get where they got, the status came after. So it is an indicator of what height you need to have as a man to have the potential to become a sex symbol, therefore attractive.
I agree with you that hypergamy has made women's demands insane, just the fact that we're discussing whether 5'10 is good enough or not, let alone fucking 6'1, shows that, but I don't think it's THAT bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Why cope? It's real data. And the women in the study had taller men to choose from. The basically took thousands of men and women and did a series of speed dating sessions, and then told them to rate the men based on height and whether it's too tall or too short and whether it's acceptable or not. There was no scarcity of height there forcing women to settle or something, there were guys as tall as 7'1.
And the celeb thing does matter because those men needed looks to get where they got, the status came after. So it is an indicator of what height you need to have as a man to have the potential to become a sex symbol, therefore attractive.
I agree with you that hypergamy has made women's demands insane, just the fact that we're discussing whether 5'10 is good enough or not, let alone fucking 6'1, shows that, but I don't think it's THAT bad.
It might not be that bad now but it will be in the future, 5ft10 is a huge disadvantage if you are not extremely good looking. A good way of looking at it is that a man is generally only as attractive as his worst feature unless he has some terachad mogging power in some other attribute to make up for it. If there's nothing to keep hypergamy in control then women will just keep raising the cutoff point. It'll happen a lot faster now since so many zoomers are doing everything possible to heightmax meaning it'll lead to a much taller generation that gen Alpha women will just see as the new standard which will raise the minimum bar. Much like how the fitness community and steroid use exploded in the 2010s and now literally everyone is in the gym which has raised the standard of what an average physique is. There's also a big difference in what women will admit in surveys and what they actually prefer in private or in an environment where they think they wont be judged.

I was 6ft when I was 15 and I capped out at 190cm and just within the last 5 years Ive seen a massive shift in how women respond to my height. Millenial women would think I was huge but with zoomers the response is generally something like "Ok thats a good height :)". I'd say in a decade or so I'll just be seen as average height. Just yesterday had a 5ft tall nigerian say I'm not that tall and I had to explain to her that there's a bigger height difference, almost double, between me and her than there is between me and the mountain from game of thrones

Last edited:
That is old gen. New gen is taller. 6'3 is where life begins.
found the basement dweller
for the OP ^ this is how you spot the Mumbai basement dwellers :cool: - they think 6'- 6'1" isnt a very good height and life begins at 6'4" :lul:
@5.5psl @predetermined @Ai Impact @Artemis @Primalsplit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, kanderior and 5.5psl
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints
found the basement dweller
for the OP ^ this is how you spot the Mumbai basement dwellers :cool: - they think 6'- 6'1" isnt a very good height and life begins at 6'4" :lul:
@5.5psl @predetermined @Ai Impact @Artemis @Primalsplit
You know why they think so? It's because they self deludedly add 2-3 inches to their height. Suddenly, 6'1 becomes 6'4 to them.

"Muh 6'4 giants everywhere. :feelswhy: It's over.:feelsuhh:" - Some 5'7 manlet that copes by thinking he's 'at least' 5'10 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: plukee

half of these are 5.5 PSL so not rlly important but the other half are 6.5+ PSL so height is not as important + status/wealth

Nah that’s according to tik tokcels actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back