Almost everybody gets sides on finasteride (but they are mild)

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
Of course there are studies that shows: 1-2% experience side effects on fin :forcedsmile:. BUT it's obvious that there are heavily unreported. Why? Lets use logic and our brain, If only few % of guys experience sides on fin then almost everybody would use it.. Meanwhile only few people use it long term.. My opinion is that almost everybody gets sides on fin but they are mild/very mild. Not everybody would notice that their libido is 20% lower or erection quality slightly worse. Even giga-defenders of finasteride experience some side effects. Examples? Kevin Mann from channel Haircafe, most of his videos are worshipping finasteride (althought he has like few hundreds of them :eek:) Back in the days he said that fin works by chemicaly castrating you :feelswhy: Now he explained that it was just a nocebo effect and because he was fearing finasteride. He propably get some mild sides but it's worth for him because he has full head of hair in his forties. Another guy Matt from channel Lets get hair, he used to said that on fin he only have slight ball ache at the beginning but when he take a break from fin he experience that his dick is harder and libido skyrockets. Also his mental well being is way better without fin..

My conclusion is that you shouldn't take fin unless your hair loss is really severe, if your hair loss is slow you could do a hair transplant and another one if you recede again, sure you may run out of grafts at some point but you will buy like 30 years of having hair with ht (if your hair loss is slow). Also you need to go to a good surgeon not hairmil that place 4000 grafts at nw3..

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung, mvp2v1, buflek and 1 other person
hairloss is one of the worst diseases there is and everything needs to be used to fight it at all cost

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, shalomnigga, 6′2 still over and 9 others
Sent dm

• +1
Reactions: pepe999
dht doesn't just ruin your hair, it also disrupts collagen synthesis.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Mio, ´´´´´´´´ and 6 others
If only few % of guys experience sides on fin then almost everybody would use it.. Meanwhile only few people use it long term..

This is a stupid logic. Even if the substance for immortality came out tomorrow and it'd cost $5/months, not everyone'd be on it.
-Most people are not aware of its existence
-A lot of people are stupid and they think something like this couldn't possibly exist
-A lot of people want to know better, than scientists and would use every other product, except this, just to show they are the real men, they know it better
-A lot of people are too low-IQ or anxious and stop themselves from taking it, because they are afraid of the side effects
-A lot of people are lazy bitches. They don't want to go to the doctor to get a prescription, they don't want to order it from India, etc.
-A lot of people don't have the discipline to take a medicine or anything else daily

You think too highly of people.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LampPostPrime, shalomnigga and 4 others
Of course there are studies that shows: 1-2% experience side effects on fin :forcedsmile:. BUT it's obvious that there are heavily unreported. Why? Lets use logic and our brain, If only few % of guys experience sides on fin then almost everybody would use it.. Meanwhile only few people use it long term.. My opinion is that almost everybody gets sides on fin but they are mild/very mild. Not everybody would notice that their libido is 20% lower or erection quality slightly worse. Even giga-defenders of finasteride experience some side effects. Examples? Kevin Mann from channel Haircafe, most of his videos are worshipping finasteride (althought he has like few hundreds of them :eek:) Back in the days he said that fin works by chemicaly castrating you :feelswhy: Now he explained that it was just a nocebo effect and because he was fearing finasteride. He propably get some mild sides but it's worth for him because he has full head of hair in his forties. Another guy Matt from channel Lets get hair, he used to said that on fin he only have slight ball ache at the beginning but when he take a break from fin he experience that his dick is harder and libido skyrockets. Also his mental well being is way better without fin..

My conclusion is that you shouldn't take fin unless your hair loss is really severe, if your hair loss is slow you could do a hair transplant and another one if you recede again, sure you may run out of grafts at some point but you will buy like 30 years of having hair with ht (if your hair loss is slow). Also you need to go to a good surgeon not hairmil that place 4000 grafts at nw3..

my theory. Why ppl take fin without an AI? If u use an AI you wouldn’t have these sides wouldn’t you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
This is a stupid logic. Even if the substance for immortality came out tomorrow and it'd cost $5/months, not everyone'd be on it.
not everybody but 90% plus?

People are low IQ and overestimate the small chances, that's why they play the lottery for example.

Logically lottery is an abysmall investment, yet they still play, just like fin's sides are rare but people get scared and don't use it

Fin is the easiest looksmax - it's just one pill and it keeps the norwood reaper and the age pill away (for a while atleast)

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, kyrre and Dicktator
People are low IQ and overestimate the small chances, that's why they play the lottery for example.

Logically lottery is an abysmall investment, yet they still play, just like fin's sides are rare but people get scared and don't use it

Fin is the easiest looksmax - it's just one pill and it keeps the norwood reaper and the age pill away (for a while atleast)
How does it keep the age pill away outside of hairloss?

How does it keep the age pill away outside of hairloss?
It preserves collagen and elastin

Just look at Rob Lowe and Bradley Cooper - they don't look their age at all

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator
It's so perfect, mongoloid normies are afraids of muh side effects, going bald and getting the already low smv they had down the sewers meanwile i'm here on fin, keeping my hair and getting literally 0 side effects.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Dicktator and finn899
Fin is a castration drug, every castration drug will fix hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: traeyoung, JeromeMorrow, 6′2 still over and 4 others
So taking fin could improve ur collagen?
more like it prevents your collagen from getting worse with age.

dht blockers are also used in dermatology and plastic surgery, not just hair-loss.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and marek937
Too bad the transplant takes 1 year to grow and has lower density than ir original hair (and this greatly affects your looks).

• +1
Too bad the transplant takes 1 year to grow and has lower density than ir original hair (and this greatly affects your looks).
You can get pretty dense packing at good surgeons, some dude in brazil does it super dense.

Most surgeons scared cause of bloodflow issues. It’s better to do several HTs spaced out so there’s less risk of them dying from lack of blood.

is it true ur hair texture can change on fin ?

That's why I cycle it one month on two month off.
Keep my hair and only have sides for 1/3 of the year.
No brainer.

• Hmm...
That's why I cycle it one month on two month off.
Keep my hair and only have sides for 1/3 of the year.
No brainer.
long term it's seems quite worthless, maybe try topical fin if you really need to use it

• Ugh..
Reactions: SoundnVision
long term it's seems quite worthless, maybe try topical fin if you really need to use it
Worthless?????
I'd be fucking nw7 without fin, it's the opposite of worthless it literally saved my life.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and Dicktator
1 month on fin and then 2 months break would easily mitigate results, you propably wouldnt be nw7 without fin bc with that "regularity" you would be fucked

1 month on fin and then 2 months break would easily mitigate results, you propably wouldnt be nw7 without fin bc with that "regularity" you would be fucked
I was nw 3.5 at 22 years old with a bald spot and diffuse thinning.My dad was nw7 at 24.
I took fin daily for 4 years and it worked miracles, my hair thickened up and I lost no more hair.
Then I experimented to see how little and often I could use fin and still keep my hair.
1 month on and 2 months off and my hair stays and I'm side effect free for 9 months of the year.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
-Most people are not aware of its existence
-A lot of people are stupid and they think something like this couldn't possibly exist
-A lot of people want to know better, than scientists and would use every other product, except this, just to show they are the real men, they know it better
-A lot of people are too low-IQ or anxious and stop themselves from taking it, because they are afraid of the side effects
-A lot of people are lazy bitches. They don't want to go to the doctor to get a prescription, they don't want to order it from India, etc.
-A lot of people don't have the discipline to take a medicine or anything else daily

You think too highly of people.
Pretty amazing really

I was nw 3.5 at 22 years old with a bald spot and diffuse thinning.My dad was nw7 at 24.
I took fin daily for 4 years and it worked miracles, my hair thickened up and I lost no more hair.
Then I experimented to see how little and often I could use fin and still keep my hair.
1 month on and 2 months off and my hair stays and I'm side effect free for 9 months of the year.
or maybe your hairloss is very slow or it even stopped for some time, as I said before: doing such a long breaks regularly would fuck your results, espiecially with severe hair loss, for example look at this dude https://www.youtube.com/@NickShellVideos/videos 10 years ago his hair was almost the same as now, if he take fin one time a year he could cope that he is mainting his hair because of fin and in reality his hairloss just stopped

• +1
or maybe your hairloss is very slow or it even stopped for some time, as I said before: doing such a long breaks regularly would fuck your results, espiecially with severe hair loss, for example look at this dude https://www.youtube.com/@NickShellVideos/videos 10 years ago his hair was almost the same as now, if he take fin one time a year he could cope that he is mainting his hair because of fin and in reality his hairloss just stopped
Nope, because I've stopped taking it for 3 months before and my hair started rapidly falling out.
Maybe it won't work for everyone but for me 1 month on 2 month off is the sweet spot.

• +1

after 4 months his hair looks great already, 1 year is like 100% results but after couple months you start to look better than before (if not earlier)

after 4 months his hair looks great already, 1 year is like 100% results but after couple months you start to look better than before (if not earlier)

It took 7 months for me and up to 10 months in some cases, if by month 10 u don't have good coverage then the ht went wrong.

• +1

Don't you still have to take fin after hair transplant?

• +1
Don't you still have to take fin after hair transplant?
it depends, if your hair loss is slow you dont have to, if you recede further you could do another HT for example 10 years later, but if you loose your hair really quickly fin is obligatory bc you will need another ht one year later :feelswhy:

the drug has existed since 1991 for prostate cancer in doses such as 5mg.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
many doctors dont want to prescribe fin for some reason. im yet to find a dermatologist that prescribed me fin, eventho they see my hairline receding and cope with some anti hairloss shampoo

if it was the holy grail with no side effects, every doctor would prescribe it. my theory is the same that most people get sides and blame other things on their dropping libido or they dont even notice it.

if i was 1000np/dl with 8x6 i would also not care about a 20% drop in libido and erection quality but as an average girthcel i need every mm

• +1
many doctors dont want to prescribe fin for some reason. im yet to find a dermatologist that prescribed me fin, eventho they see my hairline receding and cope with some anti hairloss shampoo

if it was the holy grail with no side effects, every doctor would prescribe it. my theory is the same that most people get sides and blame other things on their dropping libido or they dont even notice it.

if i was 1000np/dl with 8x6 i would also not care about a 20% drop in libido and erection quality but as an average girthcel i need every mm
only side i have after 1 month of 0.5mg a day is a drop in libido (almost 50% of not more) and a drop of 30% in erection quality

• So Sad
only side i have after 1 month of 0.5mg a day is a drop in libido (almost 50% of not more) and a drop of 30% in erection quality
thats way too much for me to offer. id rather cope with my nw1 until it gets to a nw2.5-3, then get a HT and hope for slow recession or get a hairsystem

thats way too much for me to offer. id rather cope with my nw1 until it gets to a nw2.5-3, then get a HT and hope for slow recession or get a hairsystem
i can see why is that.

I’m scared too, of gyno mostly. But keeping my hair is the most important thing in the world right now for me.

• +1
maybe try trannymaxxing, you would save even more hair and you wouldnt have to use your dick

Most doctors simply dont care about balding since it isnt considered as a serious disease

Most doctors simply dont care about balding since it isnt considered as a serious disease
what about acne? it also doesnt effect your health (beside mental health) but doctors care about it..

what about acne? it also doesnt effect your health (beside mental health) but doctors care about it..
doctors care about acne more since women also get acne, balding is expected to be "normal" JFL and they dont care about men rotting off

People who think messaging around with hormones has no effect on the body except for 1 specific thing (hairloss) r retards, and somehow that ya most of hairloss community.

• +1

This post is riddled with logical fallacies. Firstly, you're using personal anecdotes and then extrapolating them to generalities. Using Kevin Mann and this Matt guy to back up your point doesn't lend much to your theory. Further, do you understand how much clinical trials drugs have to go through to be approved? Finasteride has been on the market since the the early 90's. If these sides were as prevalent the drug wouldn't be FDA approved, and would be openly recognized as a dangerous drug. Secondly, the one's who do experience side effects on the drug are gonna be the most vocal, obviously. These people will seem more unanimous then the silent majority of people who are on the drug with no sides, hence will just go on living there lives not worrying about telling people there on Finasteride.

You make statements and then assert them without evidence. This post just adds to the needless fear-mongering that is already so prevalent with this drug.

Hes a born chad no shiet his density will also be good