Almost everyone i knew in high school is married, having kids, or owns a home.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
All the popular kids at least. Most of them also have successful careers they actually enjoy. Meanwhile the outcasts are still single with dead end warehouse/office jobs. It really seems like high school determines the rest of your life. If you weren't a normie then, you'll probably never be one.

I don't even want the lifestyle they have. Doesn't seem fun at all. I'm just envious of the 10 year journey that got them there. I might be going through that process myself rn, but it isn't the same.

Feels terrible running into these people irl. It's like I stepped into a time machine and everyone grew up except me. I feel superior and inferior to them at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, nofap, Lmao and 13 others
yea true i think my oneitis from high school is in the nicest place in california working in a job she loves married to some chud man !

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and fukmylyf
“Own a home” doubt the housing market is actually so shit even with 6 figures you will struggle to get a down payment on a house

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, zan, Allornothing and 5 others
looking up my former HS classmates is suifuel I should have gone ER while I was still in school (in gta v)

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and fukmylyf
“Own a home” doubt the housing market is actually so shit even with 6 figures you can struggle to get a down payment on a house
They do. It's much easier to accomplish when you have someone to split costs with and both of you have successful careers.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and aesthetic beauty
They do. It's much easier to accomplish when you have someone to split costs with, and both of you have successful careers.
Idk man. I know people making 6+ figures with gfs who make the same who don’t own a home yet. But ig it’s probably marriage benefits if so

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty and fukmylyf
brutal, and im gonna be working some shit back breaking part time job and living with my parents till 30 until i inevitably kms

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Luffymaxxing and fukmylyf
Absolute lifefuel whenever I see the popular low IQ jocks working some shitty menial labour job barely making minimum wage.

The only popular kids in my hs who went on/are on the path to succeed and settle down were the upper middle class, high IQ, wasp types.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Costcosuperstore, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
they are most likely drowning in debts

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Orvka381 and fukmylyf
it's simply over

meanwhile my incel friends the ones who were actually super smart have been mostly unemployed for past 8 or so years

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orvka381, douche and fukmylyf
that's true. But debt isn't a real thing. It's a social construct, like rape.
I legit don't understand ppl who complain about rape trauma. Just tell yourself it was consensual and the ptsd is gone.
These same people from experience also have "trauma" due to being scammed , if anything it shows how stupid they are.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
All the popular kids at least. Most of them also have successful careers they actually enjoy. Meanwhile the outcasts are still single with dead end warehouse/office jobs. It really seems like high school determines the rest of your life. If you weren't a normie then, you'll probably never be one.

I don't even want the lifestyle they have. Doesn't seem fun at all. I'm just envious of the 10 year journey that got them there. I might be going through that process myself rn, but it isn't the same.

Feels terrible running into these people irl. It's like I stepped into a time machine and everyone grew up except me. I feel superior and inferior to them at the same time.
User name so relatable

• So Sad
it's simply over

meanwhile my incel friends the ones who were actually super smart have been mostly unemployed for past 8 or so years
Cope tbh, they probably weren't that smart. All the 'smart' incels I knew from hs went on to study cs or maths at uni andthen got some backend developer job, the only ones who are unemployed were either very non nt and/or low iq

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Costcosuperstore
world before those people in high school had kids and houses

world after

• +1
Reactions: nofap and fukmylyf
Cope tbh, they probably weren't that smart. All the 'smart' incels I knew from hs went on to study cs or maths at uni andthen got some backend developer job, the only ones who are unemployed were either very non nt and/or low iq
my smart friends were all lazy rotters like me and got like top tier test scores on everything and came from rich successful families

inb4 oh well theyre dumb becuz theyre not successful is dumb normie cope intellect is in an innate trait. you said it yourself it's a non nt loser thing. it's impossible to live a high effort life when you fail at everything that isn't academic without having strict probably ethnic parents lighting a fire beneath your feet

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and fukmylyf
got like top tier test scores on everything
What on the free online mensa iq test? Seems like an absurd coincidence that all these high iq genius incels aced their sats/acts only to go on to become unemployed neets

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
my smart friends were all lazy rotters like me and got like top tier test scores on everything and came from rich successful families

inb4 oh well theyre dumb becuz theyre not successful is dumb normie cope intellect is in an innate trait. you said it yourself it's a non nt loser thing. it's impossible to live a high effort life when you fail at everything that isn't academic without having strict probably ethnic parents lighting a fire beneath your feet
'gifted child but flunked out of later hs/early college due to laziness' typical midwit trait

What on the free online mensa iq test? Seems like an absurd coincidence that all these high iq genius incels aced their sats/acts only to go on to become unemployed neets
i was friends / knew the entire clique of high iq gamer nerds at my school and can describe nearly all of them though i wasnt really friends with the successful ones, all of them got SATs in 1500s, some nearly perfect scores, all safely have iqs in 120s - 130s because the test is highly predictive of that. only a few are successful.

- non nt gl incel who graduated with low 2 gpa with nearly perfect sat score whos dropped out of uni like five times and has only worked at his family's restaurant, smartest guy and borderline genius. kicked out of military for not disclosing peanut allergy.
- kind of nt high iq rich incel who dropped out of cs program and drivess an hour every day to work at a peanut factory
- rich guy with nearly perfect SATs whos dropped out of uni twice whos only ever had shitty IT jobs who now works shitty low paying contractor jobs, drug user. dropped out of military because of health problem.
- academic freak WASP dude (probably dumbest person here but still safely above avg) with code monkey job, lives in bad area so i can safely assume his wage is bad.
- autistic slav dude - works as an engineer
- valedictorian of my hs (sister of rich guy) works as fast food manager
- giga pale white schizoid autist - shitty IT jobs, unemployed half the time
- bpd girl - meme degree
- 90 lb trucel nerd kid - computer engineer of some kind
- rich german guy - graduated with engineering degree never found a STEM job
- philipino girl - insanely smart, didn't go to uni
- gl high iq twins, one has shitty IT job and another has physics degree and never found a stem job
- weird girl who became trans - meme degree

all the rest i didnt mention genuinely werent very smart but were associated with them including me and didn't get excellent test scores. most of them are not successful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and aesthetic beauty
i was friends / knew the entire clique of high iq gamer nerds at my school and can describe nearly all of them though i wasnt really friends with the successful ones, all of them got SATs in 1500s, some nearly perfect scores, all safely have iqs in 120s - 130s because the test is highly predictive of that. only a few are successful.

- non nt gl incel who graduated with gpa in low 2 with nearly perfect sat score whos dropped out of uni like five times and has only worked at his family's restaurant, smartest guy and borderline genius. kicked out of military for not disclosing peanut allergy.
- kind of nt high iq rich incel who dropped out of cs program and drivess an hour every day to work at a peanut factory
- rich guy with nearly perfect SATs whos dropped out of uni twice whos only ever had shitty IT jobs who now works shitty low paying contractor jobs, drug user. dropped out of military because of health problem.
- academic freak WASP dude (probably dumbest person here but still safely above avg) with code monkey job, lives in bad area so i can safely assume his wage is bad.
- autistic slav dude - works as an engineer
- valedictorian of my hs (sister of rich guy) works as fast food manager
- giga pale white schizoid autist - shitty IT jobs, unemployed half the time
- bpd girl - meme degree
- 90 lb trucel nerd kid - computer engineer of some kind
- rich german guy - graduated with engineering degree never found a STEM job
- philipino girl - insanely smart, didn't go to uni
- gl high iq twins, one has shitty IT job and another has physics degree and never found a stem job
- weird girl who became trans - meme degree

all the rest i didnt mention genuinely werent very smart but were associated with them including me and didn't get excellent test scores. most of them are not successful.
Why are you moving the goalposts, you nor I never stated anything about 'success'. Your original post stated that they were unemployed, half the people you listed have jobs.

I am a normie. I will have a decent life😂

Why are you moving the goalposts, you nor I never stated anything about 'success'. Your original post stated that they were unemployed, half the people you listed have jobs.
am i moving the goalposts? i guess im just equating being a neet loser with having shitty wagie jobs below skill level or not being consistently employed. literally two of them have good jobs. also you mentioned these supposedly high iq ppl going on to being neet losers so yes the question is whether these people are acutally smart if they aren't successful which hardly anyone i was originally referring to the "smart incel friends", nearly none of them are

Last edited:
that's true. But debt isn't a real thing. It's a social construct, like rape.
I legit don't understand ppl who complain about rape trauma. Just tell yourself it was consensual and the ptsd is gone.
It's a social construct, like rape.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and fukmylyf
@the BULL @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston

No One Is married from my High school. Know only 2 acquaintances with Kids. In Italy getting married Is death sentence

• +1

Doesn’t determine it, but the same factors that makes someone popular in highschool makes them succesful in broader society.

• +1