• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and androidcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and The Dude Abides
Reddit is normal but probably not for these type of things...

Attachments

• UNcOlFtl.jpg
    UNcOlFtl.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Pqv5w.jpg
    Pqv5w.jpg
    723.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1526470178169.gif
    1526470178169.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 12
  • colorado_bronies_bowling_night_meetup_by_or__ze_ev-d4xmxww.jpg
    colorado_bronies_bowling_night_meetup_by_or__ze_ev-d4xmxww.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
  • tiu5kwxjja801.jpg
    tiu5kwxjja801.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 48C4DEEB-DDDC-40BD-814E-3B820ACF0833.jpeg
    48C4DEEB-DDDC-40BD-814E-3B820ACF0833.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1494050470167.png
    1494050470167.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 9bnk4o6w2bn21.jpg
    9bnk4o6w2bn21.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 11
  • soy fish.jpeg
    soy fish.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, androidcel and The Dude Abides
Reddit is normal but probably not for these type of things...
Yes, the website with heavy handed censors where mods delete undesirables and updoot soy to the top and thus burying any real dialogue under a blanket of liberal ideology. People who have a passing interest in things wont bother to dig. All they will see is the current accepted narrative and through repetition they will be convinced. Opinions will be formed not by force but because the user is ignorant and arrogant and will believe these thoughts are his/toilets own. People are programmable and its obvious you haven't even considered the idea. I'm not insulting you, we all are to some degree. What do you think this red pill blue pill shit means? Break free from the matrix, do not be too prideful and think you are untouchable. Those anti-hate facebook admins were as liberal as it comes but through exposure they became a pariah to others outside their department. The abyss will consume you.

I remember reddit user rated deformed person 5/10

Like wtf these guys are too bluepill

And funny thing they told him to be confident and charming

Yes, the website with heavy handed censors where mods delete undesirables and updoot soy to the top and thus burying any real dialogue under a blanket of liberal ideology. People who have a passing interest in things wont bother to dig. All they will see is the current accepted narrative and through repetition they will be convinced. Opinions will be formed not by force but because the user is ignorant and arrogant and will believe these thoughts are his/toilets own. People are programmable and its obvious you haven't even considered the idea. I'm not insulting you, we all are to some degree. What do you think this red pill blue pill shit means? Break free from the matrix, do not be too prideful and think you are untouchable. Those anti-hate facebook admins were as liberal as it comes but through exposure they became a pariah to others outside their department. The abyss will consume you.
View attachment 39009
He meant reddit is somewhat normal if you're just using it to talk to people about cars, videogames, or anime. Not stuff like science, philosophy, or sociology, or religion.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
He meant reddit is somewhat normal if you're just using it to talk to people about cars, videogames, or anime. Not stuff like science, philosophy, or sociology, or religion.
I understand that. I'm not talking about some sci fi brainwashing bs. The conditioning can be in anything and every thing. The problem with reddit is calling out bluepill patterns of thought is heavily scrutinized. Everytime I visit it, no matter the thread, I see it. And without fail it gets defended against any rebuttal with an attitude of how dare you.