alternative to accutane

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
heard about this new treatment called 5 aminolevulinic acid, it works by applying it to your face and then being under a red light for an hour. this treatments not a home remedy since you’d require all the equipment used at a dermatologist/etc. what do u guys think about it. big pro’s that it doesn’t close your growth plates. here’s the overview:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Modified red light 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy versus low-dose isotretinoin therapy for moderate to severe acne vulgaris: A prospective, randomized, multicenter study - PubMed

what are the chances of accutane closing growth plates ? i was on it for a year and i’ve still grown

i also heard putting ketchup on your face removes acne too

what are the chances of accutane closing growth plates ? i was on it for a year and i’ve still grown
only if u exceed 1mg per kg of bodyweight

Dude even accutane thats strong as fuck isnt 100% guaranteed u think this Noob treatment for pussies gonna work jfl

If you're over the age of 17, hop on accutane. You're already clearly desperate if you're contemplating touching that nuke of a drug in the first place.

The longer you wait, the more likely you're going to end up with scarring. Which is a bigger failo than a few inches if you're at least average height.

This isn’t true, accutane stunting growth is a myth that stems from the fact that the drug decreases the igf-1 hormone (this supposedly will stunt bone growth and overall growth development ). However this depletion in that specific hormone from acctuane is so minuscule that it’ll only MAYBE affect little bones in your hands. Furthermore Why would a drug that can inhibit bone growth or growth development be so accessible, especially towards younger age groups that are still growing. ( Also such extraordinary side affects like that could only ever happen through very high doses of the drug, so if you low dose you’re perfectly fine, not saying that if you take a high dose you will stunt you’re growth.)

If you're over the age of 17, hop on accutane. You're already clearly desperate if you're contemplating touching that nuke of a drug in the first place.

The longer you wait, the more likely you're going to end up with scarring. Which is a bigger failo than a few inches if you're at least average height.
im 15 and 5’7 tho

This isn’t true, accutane stunting growth is a myth that stems from the fact that the drug decreases the igf-1 hormone (this supposedly will stunt bone growth and overall growth development ). However this depletion in that specific hormone from acctuane is so minuscule that it’ll only MAYBE affect little bones in your hands. Furthermore Why would a drug that can inhibit bone growth or growth development be so accessible, especially towards younger age groups that are still growing. ( Also such extraordinary side affects like that could only ever happen through very high doses of the drug, so if you low dose you’re perfectly fine, not saying that if you take a high dose you will stunt you’re growth.)
idk seen a lot if ppl saying it happened to them