Although females are the inherent eugenic sex/gender, it still takes 2 superior sets of genes to produce superior offspring.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
While it's true that many females aspire to combine their lineage with superior chad genetics, it's crucial to recognize that, like men, most women’s’ genetic makeup is not their crowning glory. So then, even if every female were to exclusively have children with the allured chads, the resulting progeny would likely be of average genetic quality, given the mixed genetic contribution.

Consider, for instance, a female of 5'2" breeding with a man who is 6'2". The spawn, particularly the males, may end up with heights that are not remarkable, and may very likely suffer from manletism

This brings us to a broader contemplation of genetic inheritance. Unless we, as a society, embrace the ethically contentious path of eugenics, the prospect of consistently birthing a generation of genetically elite humanoids remains a distant and questionable reality. Without a conscious effort and active intervention, us subhumans will reign supreme over this earthly domain.

God Bless. Consider accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior 😇🙏🏻☦️

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, the MOUSE, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
A man of high social status is what they value because it shows he can get along with other men to share and trade resources = better chance of survival

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Sprinkles and Tabula Rasa
this user strikes me as quite the oddity, a literal walking contradiction

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
purportedly a blackpilled incel but also a christian

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
OK you gained some respect from me, not that you care lol

I thought you'd be too much of a cuck to support eugenics and say "Jesus loves deformed sunhumans"

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Tabula Rasa
would you still be christian if you weren’t incel?

what got you looking to Christ?
I’m not really an incel with zero options, but rather a volcel as I just hate females and their nature. As far as Christianity is concerned, there is nothing that would make me lose my faith & I would continue to be a Christian in any scenario.

I’ll make a thread sometime about how I turned to Christ!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Sprinkles
I’m not really an incel with zero options, but rather a volcel as I just hate females and their nature. As far as Christianity is concerned, there is nothing that would make me lose my faith & I would continue to be a Christian in any scenario.

I’ll make a thread sometime about how I turned to Christ!

what does Jesus think about female nature?

what does Jesus think about female nature?

“He” in this context is God. The Bible reaffirms their inferior nature and God eternally punished all females due to them first commiting and introducing sin into this world.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: JoshuaG and Sprinkles