Always gaslight yourself

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
No matter what happens to you and what you think, always gaslight yourself into thinking you are the narcy main character on this life.
Whether you have unfixable failos or were abused in your past, convince yourself that all those things are a good thing and just make you grow.
Think of yourself like you are Berserk or Batman who needed to go through this Arc in the beginning stages of his life in order to become the rich handsome billionaire who everyone loves later down the line.
Don't end up like amnesia or blackggymmax, people who talk shit about themselves all the time and feel sorrow for their missed out youth or shittalk their own race.
You NEED to gaslight yourself! It is key to ascension to be in a narcissistic and positive state of mind!
Do you think Salludon could have ascended if he was thinking all this time that it's over for him anyway cause he's Indian(or Paki or whatever idc)?
Or Lars cause he thought his side profile is shit anyway? Or Arvid cause he was a NW2 at age 14 and thrown into lockers?
No! So become narcissistic egotistic self obsessed guy!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, bruhmaxxing, king_bandon and 9 others
mirin narcyautismmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
just be delusional till you meet a girl to give you a reality check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, try2beme, hopecel and 3 others
just be delusional till you meet a girl to give you a reality check
its not about gaslighting yourself into thinking that you will get chad treatment from girls but into gaslighting yourself that your past experiences and your failos are a good thing because god wants to make you suffer since you are the main character and it's part of the story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 32523 and Deleted member 21735
Those who ignore truth, succumb to it.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Sixdaysinfallujah66
No matter what happens to you and what you think, always gaslight yourself into thinking you are the narcy main character on this life.
This is impossible. You can't lie to yourself

this is pretty much delusion but i’m gonna listen to what your saying because otherwise i’m just going to blow my brains out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, humanoidsub7, autismmaxxer and 1 other person
This is impossible. You can't lie to yourself
I did this and went from insecure social anxiety cel in highschool to low inhib dark triad mf in college (I still dont get any bitches tho but at least now I enjoy life and have found NT friend group and working on ascending everyday :Comfy: )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32523, hopecel and twilight
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
No just look reality in the face till you accept it n overcome the bad feelings and ropefuel

Those who ignore truth, succumb to it.
truth is not a constant but is created from within. whatever you view as truth is truth. there is no reality but your own. if you believe that you being black is a failo then you will act like it, but if you think that it makes you low inhib dark triad moneymaxxer stylemaxxer then you will carry yourself with that attitude. also very important you need to become Low Inhib as in not care at all how you act, girls love low inhib. study pink guy old videos for this, once you can do extremely retarded shit on the streets talking to girls in a low inhib way becomes easy af.

i hate realism....

Well if your realistic your less likely to cope with surgery and if your realisitic you get offended less when ppl insult you because most ppl look like shit themselves

I are, and got into conclusion that may need to destroy this world for degeneracy and unculture, but feel power shortage

99% of men (everyone sub-chad) look like shit to women it's the truth. either ascend to chad status or learn game and become NT or whatever but that's a meme. what is really important in this life is to statusmax and passionmax so that you can get women through status, way easier and rewarding than ascending from mtn to htn for example. also I'm not even talking about travis scott type status but literally just getting 100k monthly listeners on spotify or 50k subscribers on youtube is already enough to get a couple bitches

just be yourself bro

just be yourself bro
not what I said, you should never be yourself but you need to change your whole personality unless you are already narcy as fuck but then you wouldnt be on this site crying about unfixable failos probably.

unironically now that I'm thinking about it @averagejoe is probably the best example for what I'm talking about. That guy was ugly af in his early 20s but somehow ascended and moneymaxxed and also became narcy af for some reason. Now he is on this site posting his chad face and bragging about his wealth and narcy lifestyle everyday because he thinks he is the main character.
This is exactly who you should strive towards to be!
Crisickmax right now!

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
99% of men (everyone sub-chad) look like shit to women
incel cope

or learn game and become NT or whatever but that's a meme. what is really important in this life is to statusmax and passionmax so that you can get women through statu
again incel cope

monthly listeners on spotify or 50k subscribers on youtube is already enough to get a couple bitches
extreme cope. most guys who get laid would do so without this shit

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
incel cope

again incel cope

extreme cope. most guys who get laid would do so without this shit
getting laid is not the same as women lusting for you and hitting you up in DM's. if you want to get laid just LTR max jfc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
im an ugly piece of shit
part of the despair arc ngl now you just need to realize that you are in a movie right now and all your suffering was leading up to this moment where you turn narcy and moneymaxx and surgerymax. you are literally the main character, the main character always start off getting no pussy and thrown into lockers before he ascends. narcymax right now

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YabadiDabado and Deleted member 21735
@YabadiDabado why you ugh react me negativecel :(

Whether you have unfixable failos or were abused in your past, convince yourself that all those things are a good thing and just make you grow.
Think of yourself like you are Berserk or Batman who needed to go through this Arc in the beginning stages of his life in order to become the rich handsome billionaire who everyone loves later down the line.
Don't end up like amnesia or blackggymmax, people who talk shit about themselves all the time and feel sorrow for their missed out youth or shittalk their own race.
You NEED to gaslight yourself! It is key to ascension to be in a narcissistic and positive state of mind!
Do you think Salludon could have ascended if he was thinking all this time that it's over for him anyway cause he's Indian(or Paki or whatever idc)?
Or Lars cause he thought his side profile is shit anyway? Or Arvid cause he was a NW2 at age 14 and thrown into lockers?
No! So become narcissistic egotistic self obsessed guy!
BOTB tier thread