Always remember

D

Deleted member 62821

The only people who truly care and love you is your Mother and Father. Nobody truly gives a fuck just know that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Clqs, Mog3D and 5 others
The only people who truly care and love you is your Mother and Father. Nobody truly gives a fuck just know that
Wow, Truly a shocking discovery y got there OP
I never thought about life this way! I always thought strangers on incel forums like .org truly cared about me... Thanks for opening my eyes!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, Clqs, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Wow, Truly a shocking discovery y got there OP
I never thought about life this way! I always thought strangers on incel forums like .org truly cared about me... Thanks for opening my eyes!
Not even strangers and you are trying to hard for reps. I meant your irl friends, aunt, uncle, cousins. They all care about themselves and act as if they give a shit about your problems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and Dicklet3incher
Not even my mum and dad give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, 케이제이 and Deleted member 62821
Not even my mum and dad give a fuck
depends how old are you tbh. If you are a grown ass man then they already raised you, you must live life alone now but they will always still be the only ones who give a fuck about you know that

Not even strangers and you are trying to hard for reps.
Nigga...
I meant your irl friends, aunt, uncle, cousins. They all care about themselves and act as if they give a shit about your problems.
Listen, any person IRL can also hypothetically care about your problems ONLY IF they somehow experience the same problems and they can relate to you,

Thats about it, thats all there is too it,
If an incel complains to chad that he doesnt have gf, he doesnt give a fuck
If a poor person complains to to rich ones, No fucks given

If a short person complains that he is short to a tall one, Who cares height doesnt matter

Its all a matter of PERSPECTIVE, nobody actually gives a shit if someone is dying in a war, they would only care if someone or themselves were affected in anyway

In the end most "Care" you see its virtue signaling at its finest, nobody understands or even attemps too, Because he doesnt have the same problem

And i guess most parents are the exception, They must care about their childs problems no matter what they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
Nigga...

Listen, any person IRL can also hypothetically care about your problems ONLY IF they somehow experience the same problems and they can relate to you,

Thats about it, thats all there is too it,
If an incel complains to chad that he doesnt have gf, he doesnt give a fuck
If a poor person complains to to rich ones, No fucks given

If a short person complains that he is short to a tall one, Who cares height doesnt matter

Its all a matter of PERSPECTIVE, nobody actually gives a shit if someone is dying in a war, they would only care if someone or themselves were affected in anyway

In the end most "Care" you see its virtue signaling at its finest, nobody understands or even attemps too, Because he doesnt have the same problem

And i guess most parents are the exception, They must care about their childs problems no matter what they are
That was the point of my thread.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
they don't care about you if you're posting here

• +1
lol shut up everyone dies alone for a reason, people can watch you die but cant die with you

same goes that people can be with you through your struggles but will never go through the struggles the same as you

people dont care about others, people only care for themselves and their own problems. your mom and dad would rather think about their taxes and income than you.

• +1
  • +1
My parents care about me and shame me but never do something to help me
They hate and shame me for being introverted but they barely socialized with me or made me play with other kids before the age of 6. it is very important to be already social before entering first grade

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 62821
That was the point of my thread.
Yeah ik, I just wanted to expose the un-empathetic nature of modern virtue signaling societies

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 62821
My parents care about me and shame me but never do something to help me
They hate and shame me for being introverted but they barely socialized with me or made me play with other kids before the age of 6. it is very important to be already social before entering first grade
They help you by shaming you. They can’t help with every single thing in your life, sometimes you also have to take action bro, gotta do something yourself as well.

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
They help you by shaming you. They can’t help with every single thing in your life, sometimes you also have to take action bro, gotta do something yourself as well.
Nah, how was it my fault that i wasn't socalized by first grade, and that i didn't know how to throw a ball and was the worst in sports

• +1
Nah, how was it my fault that i wasn't socalized by first grade, and that i didn't know how to throw a ball and was the worst in sports
Sorry bro but it is not an excuse to blame your parents. As I said you got to control your life and stop being depressed about you being introverted. Majority of worlds population is introverted, it is not a bad thing dude. If you like being alone you could always find a hobby that gives you your personal space, I'd recommend boxing, programming, etc, anything you want brother. just the point of my thread is that your parents are the only people that are actually there for you and truly love you. I never experienced it but you are lucky too. good luck bro

Sorry bro but it is not an excuse to blame your parents. As I said you got to control your life and stop being depressed about you being introverted. Majority of worlds population is introverted, it is not a bad thing dude. If you like being alone you could always find a hobby that gives you your personal space, I'd recommend boxing, programming, etc, anything you want brother. just the point of my thread is that your parents are the only people that are actually there for you and truly love you. I never experienced it but you are lucky too. good luck bro
Cope you are infested with the post boomer mindset of everything is your own fault, if you are blackpilled you know that most things are out of ones controll

Cope you are infested with the post boomer mindset of everything is your own fault, if you are blackpilled you know that most things are out of ones controll
''cope'' theres no helping you then go do whatever the fuck you want.