Am I a betabuxx fiancé?

Am I an oofy doofy/betabuxx fiance?

• Total voters
@kanderior

Yes. She will fuck Tyrone and huwhite Chad while you are left simpering on the sidelines. Ogre for u boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Graham, ResilientGoyim and 2 others
@apemaxxed why?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
such a weird character xangsane is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ResilientGoyim, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
She has been absolutely RAILED previously no doubt boyo. Dont believe her lies
she doesn't seem like it from her behaviour, but things have been getting quite hot in terms of sexual tension between us. We're trying hard to not make Allah upset

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
she doesn't seem like it from her behaviour, but things have been getting quite hot in terms of sexual tension between us. We're trying hard to not make Allah upset
Shes frauding for you bhai trust me. When it comes out how many cocks she's taken you will only have yourself to blame

Shes frauding for you bhai trust me. When it comes out how many cocks she's taken you will only have yourself to blame
Wdym she's frauding for me

• So Sad
@apemaxxed why?
unattractive facially, bad height, low T/cucked personality
your gf also seems not interested in you, and very promiscuous/high primitivity, slutty past, etc

• So Sad
Just do the nikkah atp

• +1
unattractive facially, bad height, low T/cucked personality
your gf also seems not interested in you, and very promiscuous/high primitivity, slutty past, etc
waaa!

@Average Aryan

Am I beta buxx?

@WishIwasChico @yohiku420
I say no, but being honest with you I think you need to become more masculine and stop spending so much time on .org, you're getting married soon.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
I say no, but being honest with you I think you need to become more masculine and stop spending so much time on .org, you're getting married soon.
Do I seem masc?

Only if you let it happen. But you're not lacking looks so I don't think she'd be with you only for your money. But I don't know your irl situation.

• +1
@chaddyboi66 @LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@ResilientGoyim

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
complete And utter betabuxxer, there is no hope left unfortunately since you can’t filter fraud and FaceApp pictures irl plus you have the most cucked personality ever, every time your gf finds a flaw in you you’ll end up posting it here and trying to overcompensate it by stuff you can change aka money it is over in short.

complete And utter betabuxxer, there is no hope left unfortunately since you can’t filter fraud and FaceApp pictures irl plus you have the most cucked personality ever, every time your gf finds a flaw in you you’ll end up posting it here and trying to overcompensate it by stuff you can change aka money it is over in short.
I don't pay for faceapp so I don't use it
what's my personality?

Title.

Anime filtered me:
@chaddyboi66 @LooksOrDeath
"Oofy doofy" usually has connotations of ugliness or sub ltn associated with it so I don't think you're that.

However, you do tend to bring out a certain vibe found in oofy doofies and also maybe a bit of "nice guy" energy if that even makes any sense.

What I mean is that you appear clean cut and like someone who tries to be a good person.

I suppose that's also why I think you best fit the "heart throb" aesthetic you mentioned on another thread of yours