Am I a psl god? Or ur average org LTN?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Deathnic ltn or psl god? Would I mog saafir if I had a better jaw?

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_204429.jpg
    IMG_20240215_204429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
just your average ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, funkyflamingo, itisoverboyos and 16 others
@Allornothing would you say he is a PSl god?

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and Deleted member 51465
@Allornothing would you say he is a PSl god?
Are u guys a groupie or something. Do u guys suck each other's dick. Is that why u tag him under all my threads?

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, tombradylover, backtothesewers and 8 others
just your average ltn
I looked like this today in class. And no girl was giving me IOI'S. BE HONEST. Do I look ugly here? Atleast the girls that suspect me of frauding weren't giving me IOI'S. the girl that was new gave me smiles and shit. But let's be honest these bitches gonna tell her I fraud and then she loses interest too

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_204746.jpg
    IMG_20240215_204746.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
You could look in all alternative universes for a psl god version of you and somehow still don’t find it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo, tombradylover, pentamogged9000 and 4 others
You could look in all alternative universes for a psl god version of you and somehow still don’t find it
Fatty

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Girls are expert at noticing frauds. They prob know about your contacts, uncanny lips and nose. You should focus on nose and ears. Both can and should be fixed to have more appeal

Girls are expert at noticing frauds. They prob know about your contacts, uncanny lips and nose. You should focus on nose and ears. Both can and should be fixed to have more appeal
Uncanny lips? Jfl. What about them ears tho? Idk if they notice the fraud tbf.

It's not just girls tho. It's everyone haahah

Gozer reageer

i thought u were in ur mid thirties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51465, mirrormogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and edgemaxx
Honestly, the biggest thing that throws me off is how much wider your mid face is compared to your upper and lower third.

Uncanny lips? Jfl. What about them ears tho? Idk if they notice the fraud tbf.
Your lips looking stiff like you had some fillers. Ears are distracting, you can get them smaller/better looking and may consider doing another nose job if it ain’t getting better

Honestly, the biggest thing that throws me off is how much wider your mid face is compared to your upper and lower third.
I have diamond skulls Hape. It's actually quite weird. Cuz none of my parents have this skull shape. My father almost has it. But his zygos aren't that pronounced and his temples aren't that recessed. It's a mystery

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Your lips looking stiff like you had some fillers. Ears are distracting, you can get them smaller/better looking and may consider doing another nose job if it ain’t getting better
Nah when I drank water they always like that. Also I exfoliate them and Vaseline them regularly

You have bb cream on your face in that picture right?

Called me autistic before btw.

Ok Yh. Ur that dude that acts smart. But actually has a shitty life and is rotting on an Indian forum. Pretty cringe tbf

Makes your face so shiny. How is it irl?
When there light above me. I am shining like a light bulb jfl. I hate it to be fear it makes me look zesty af.

Dude ngl, you look fine enough to go out in the real world
Most of us in .org are just thinking about looks 24/7 and I'm guessing the other people can pick up on that and avoid us like stray dogs

• JFL
Even your responses are autistic. Google echolalia.

Narrow jaw =/= diamond skull lol
How is my jaw narrow. Lens distortion is fooling u u nigga. My jaw is normal and rounded. But not narrow.

• JFL
Dude ngl, you look fine enough to go out in the real world
Most of us in .org are just thinking about looks 24/7 and I'm guessing the other people can pick up on that and avoid us like stray dogs
Most ppl outside are hideous. So don't worry. Every incel on here can do the same and go out.

My ears are fine jfl. What's the problem
If you had other ears you’d look better. I saw a picture from your side. Earlobes are too large imo. I think you can get that reduced

Makes your face so shiny. How is it irl?
How would girls pick up on the nose bro? I went on omegle and no one said have u had rhino they just said u have a thick nose. Also girls.

If you had other ears you’d look better. I saw a picture from your side. Earlobes are too large imo. I think you can get that reduced
Yeah let's get that done for 2k to pull an LTB. Nice. Best deal

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
How is my jaw narrow. Lens distortion is fooling u u nigga. My jaw is normal and rounded. But not narrow.
It’s literally tiny Jesus you’re a retard. It’s the whole reason you think your face is “diamond” lmao. That’s how small it is.

It’s literally tiny Jesus you’re a retard. It’s the whole reason you think your face is “diamond” lmao. That’s how small it is.
Yeah I have sfs. We already knew that. But that shit ain't narrow.

• JFL
What would u estimate at when I go clean shaven? (would descend me to subhuman btw)
The beard length is fine. Don’t think it makes you look old. Might be your hairline. You have to grow out longer your hair to hide it. You had a nice haircut before

Also it’s not a good thing if girls actually comment about your nose, so it’s really pops out to attention. Id talk to your surgeon about this. I suppose you both agreed on how the results would be?

The beard length is fine. Don’t think it makes you look old. Might be your hairline. You have to grow out longer your hair to hide it. You had a nice haircut before

Also it’s not a good thing if girls actually comment about your nose, so it’s really pops out to attention. Id talk to your surgeon about this. I suppose you both agreed on how the results would be?
Nah they didn't comment. I just asked them and they said yes it is thick.