Am I a truecel?

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
There no threads about the importance of forehead width to cheekbone width literally makes or breaks your face I looked up 10 popular models including the big 3

Jordan,chico and Sean and every single one of them forehead's width and cheekbone width was the same.

Screenshot 20240514 172207 Gallery

Which one looks better

Sorry 4 clickbait title more people need to know about this

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
left looks bttr. You got an oval shaped head. Which isn't bad, I think your shitty hair style is pronouncing the shape on the left. It can easily be mitigated if you grow your hair a bit more and do something like curtain or mop style.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, JustCallMeKash and nathan
left looks bttr. You got an oval shaped head. Which isn't bad, I think your shitty hair style is pronouncing the shape on the left. It can easily be mitigated if you grow your hair a bit more and do something like curtain or mop style.
Guy in the pic isn't me, but yh I have it Amma get dreads n see if I ascend

Guy in the pic isn't me, but yh I have it Amma get dreads n see if I ascend
I assume you are black then. Go for it. I saw some cool black looksmaxxing videos on yt. It can look really good and eboyish if you do it properly. I don't know how they do it but they make the dreads thin and it kinda looks like straight hair with thic hairs.

I assume you are black then. Go for it. I saw some cool black looksmaxxing videos on yt. It can look really good and eboyish if you do it properly. I don't know how they do it but they make the dreads thin and it kinda looks like straight hair with thic hairs.
Can you send a ss of it?

From model to incel flamingo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and normie_joe