Am I autistic?

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
Today I was walking outside when I spotted this potential height mogger, I had a small panic attack then walked up to him to see if he actually mog me (mind you the ground we were standing on wasn't flat). I stand next to him waiting for him to straighten up his posture from his tilted pose, I kept orbiting him like a toddler waiting for his mother to breastfeed him for a straight 5 minutes. And finally, he looks up from his phone and walks away revealing that in fact I mog him by 3-5 cm, I followed him for 2 seconds to confirm this, a sigh of relief washes over me.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

• +1
you're just a faggot (autistic about other men sexually)

• +1
Reactions: Marelago and sub5c3l
yes

• +1
Today I was walking outside when I spotted this potential height mogger, I had a small panic attack then walked up to him to see if he actually mog me (mind you the ground we were standing on wasn't flat). I stand next to him waiting for him to straighten up his posture from his tilted pose, I kept orbiting him like a toddler waiting for his mother to breastfeed him for a straight 5 minutes. And finally, he looks up from his phone and walks away revealing the fact that I mog him by 3-5 cm, I followed him for 2 seconds to confirm this, a sigh of relief washes over me.

I'm on the verge of tears by the time I leave my basement since I'm positive I will be mogged, but I'm not. The relief washes over me in an awesome wave.

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Jova