Am I Chadlite or Chad?

Am I Chadlite or Chad?

• Total voters
Low-tier normie unfrauded. The way he types makes me think he isn't Chad and he's not confident all around. Something is off. There is a reason why many people think I'm Chad behind the screen when typing, but they can't say the same for @Xangsane

What I am is a Chad version alt of @Xangsane which is why he is jealous of me as I am a real Chadlite objectively in terms of looks, meanwhile @Xangsane is Faggotlite. Thanks for proving my point @Blackgymmax
Youre a schizo xang

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Leo69
Where the picture ?

khabib-tell-me-where-ridy1sxi7vgs14gf.gif

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
look morphed asf

but yeah chad, don't understand why are you asking ?

• Love it
dm me pics

• +1
  • JFL
dm the pic

• +1
Gimme the face. 😍😍😍

• Love it
narcy faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt, Xangsane and ReinerGeist1
@Albatroz7

Holy @Xangsane nice new AVI are you a Club Penguin enjoyer ?

• JFL
@Xangsane
PM face

dm me and ill vote

So the most common ratings for me were as follows:
View attachment 2316153

from this old thread:

Let's settle the argument: am I chadlite or chad?

Don't be mean please.
seen you on here alot and i know you like the shield the hard truths of the blackpill with satire but the hard truth is that legitimate chadlite is 1/100, legitimate chad is 1/1000 (going by statistics of what percentage of men college women find attractive vs very attractive)

If you are LEGITIMATE chadlite, you can post shitty pictures of yourself on tinder without paying for platinum and still get decent matches but few responses. If youre LEGITIMATE chad, you can post shitty pictures of yourself on tinder without paying for platinum and still get a large number of matches and a decent number of responses with a few first messages. There is no better test than this. Autists on the internet are incapable of rating correctly from a female dimorphic perspective unless youre asking the gay guys on this forum and even then theyre weird gay guys.

• So Sad
seen you on here alot and i know you like the shield the hard truths of the blackpill with satire but the hard truth is that legitimate chadlite is 1/100, legitimate chad is 1/1000 (going by statistics of what percentage of men college women find attractive vs very attractive)

If you are LEGITIMATE chadlite, you can post shitty pictures of yourself on tinder without paying for platinum and still get decent matches but few responses. If youre LEGITIMATE chad, you can post shitty pictures of yourself on tinder without paying for platinum and still get a large number of matches and a decent number of responses with a few first messages. There is no better test than this. Autists on the internet are incapable of rating correctly from a female dimorphic perspective unless youre asking the gay guys on this forum and even then theyre weird gay guys.
What college women find attractive has nothing to do with how rare Chadlite/Chad is. Both are A LOT rarer than 1/100 and 1/1000.

What college women find attractive has nothing to do with how rare Chadlite/Chad is. Both are A LOT rarer than 1/100 and 1/1000.
It is very specifically what chadlite/chad is. Chadlites are individuals who meet most womens bare minimum looks threshold to be legitimate sexually attractive and chads are OBJECTIVELY very attractive to nearly every girl you ask. Chadlite is not rarer than 1/100 but I can see chads being rarer than 0.1%

High tier Chadlite

• Love it
Low-tier normie unfrauded. The way he types makes me think he isn't Chad and he's not confident all around. Something is off. There is a reason why many people think I'm Chad behind the screen when typing, but they can't say the same for @Xangsane

What I am is a Chad version alt of @Xangsane which is why he is jealous of me as I am a real Chadlite objectively in terms of looks, meanwhile @Xangsane is Faggotlite. Thanks for proving my point @Blackgymmax
He edits his photos like no tomorrow. Its literally impossible to rate this fakelite.

• Ugh..
It is very specifically what chadlite/chad is. Chadlites are individuals who meet most womens bare minimum looks threshold to be legitimate sexually attractive and chads are OBJECTIVELY very attractive to nearly every girl you ask. Chadlite is not rarer than 1/100 but I can see chads being rarer than 0.1%
You are pulling numbers out of your ass. How did you determine that Chadlite is 1/100 and Chad 1/1000 based on some random statistic about what college women find attractive ? I dont think you understand how good looking someone has to be to be a Chadlite, let alone Chad and you are saying 1 out of 100 guys is borderline model tier looking.

You are pulling numbers out of your ass. How did you determine that Chadlite is 1/100 and Chad 1/1000 based on some random statistic about what college women find attractive ? I dont think you understand how good looking someone has to be to be a Chadlite, let alone Chad and you are saying 1 out of 100 guys is borderline model tier looking.
The numbers are not pulled out of my ass... Like I just said they are statistics.... College women being the primary statistic due to being the strictest selectors of physical attraction. It has nothing to do with modeling ability you moron...... The only reason modeling ability is brought up in this forum is because models are physically attractive lmao.

Foids think muh catfish and don't match

Gigafrauder

• +1
Reactions: Albatroz7
dm me so i can rate

• +1
Send me the picture Xangsane!

• Love it
Depends if they're real or not. Some of the photos you sent were straight up prettyboy supermodel tier, but they just don't seem real and you don't act like someone who is that good looking.

• WTF
Depends if they're real or not. Some of the photos you sent were straight up prettyboy supermodel tier, but they just don't seem real and you don't act like someone who is that good looking.

squishy squishy!

Looks and personality don't correlate

You are talking to a schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Your pictures look edited, send a video with no filter