Am I doing it right by leanbulking as a skinnyfatcel?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Currently 60 kg @ 6'1. 14-18℅ bf.

I've been reading more and more threads that talk about how bulking completely destroyed their face.

Should I just eat maintenance and continue lifting? I'm a complete beginner so I think I should be able to build muscle anyhow.

What do I do?

if you are skinnyfat you are not 14% bf. bulking will just make you gain more fat and make u more bloated. But if you are 16 i dont think you should lose weight because it can stunt your growth. If you are skinyfat you should lose wieght but idk if your are still growing

lean face > more muscles for me atm, idc about more muscles when it's about the face

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
if you are skinnyfat you are not 14% bf. bulking will just make you gain more fat and make u more bloated. But if you are 16 i dont think you should lose weight because it can stunt your growth. If you are skinyfat you should lose wieght but idk if your are still growing
My main problem is that I have like 0 muscle and losing body fat would make my shit frame look even more shit. I'm only eating +300 kcal above maintenance so hopefully bloat is minimized but I can't be sure yet.

Doesn't matter if ur bloated main goal should be vitamin D K and calcium and gymcelling heavy weights for high T and bone growth until growth plates close.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy