Am I Done With Looksmaxxing? (Softmaxxing)

Body dysmorphia dissorder
I dont actually, i have a pretty high self esteem tbh. I was just guessing if there was anything left i could do to natural looksmax. Looks like it doesn't.
I thought you'd be a lot uglier lol. I think you're good for now but it's a mog or be mogged world.
Good luck.
From the looks perspective, i'm kinda "lucky" to live in a city from Brazil that there is a LOT of ugly person, i'm serious there's so much ugly people here you cant believe, so i stand out. If i lived in the US/Canada it would be a lot harder for me.

Last edited:
I guess besides looks-maxing there's also lots of things you can do to maintain your looks while you inevitably age and your body gets damaged more.

I was taking my hairline for granted and have recently started fin to make sure I maintain it as long as possible.
Also on a lower average kcal diet with intermittent fasting that should reduce aging.

Metformine for lowering the glucose in your blood and the oxidative damage it causes?
Could be whole guides written on how to reduce the negative effects on looks of aging and lifestyle choices tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I guess besides looks-maxing there's also lots of things you can do to maintain your looks while you inevitably age and your body gets damaged more.

I was taking my hairline for granted and have recently started fin to make sure I maintain it as long as possible.
Also on a lower average kcal diet with intermittent fasting that should reduce aging.

Metformine for lowering the glucose in your blood and the oxidative damage it causes?
Could be whole guides written on how to reduce the negative effects on looks of aging and lifestyle choices tbh.
I will never hop on fin even tho i'm receding. Side effects are fucked up and i dont want to play with luck guessing if im going to have sides or not

I will never hop on fin even tho i'm receding. Side effects are fucked up and i dont want to play with luck guessing if im going to have sides or not
Going bald seems worse to me than having my dick stop working.

Everyone's choice though.

drink water constantly you should be peeing clear every other hour. i completely removed what i thought were genetic eye bags doing this JFL now i have no need for this forum. who knows what positives you may experience if you hydration maxx

Yea i think i'm a PSL 6. If not 6 i'm 100% sure i'm a 5 at least.

I prefer not

Yea sure :feelsokman:
You’re done brother. You’ve ascended. Go out and enjoy life, don’t waste away on this forum.

How is your clothing style? Always dressing on point, slightly style mogging in every situation but never going overboard?

Also what about tanning?

Whitemaxxed your teeth?

1 inch shoelifts acquired?

Seems to be the things you are missing apart from surgeries.
Dominancemaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Eat more broccoli
tmaxx as well

drink water constantly you should be peeing clear every other hour. i completely removed what i thought were genetic eye bags doing this JFL now i have no need for this forum. who knows what positives you may experience if you hydration maxx
I drink shit ton of water, its making miracles to my skin but i still has dark circles
Eat more broccoli
tmaxx as well
Just eat broccoli theory

Reminder to get surgery. If you were actually done with all looksmaxxing you wouldn't have asked for advice.

Minimum 30k in surgeries or you are bluepilled

Reminder to get surgery. If you were actually done with all looksmaxxing you wouldn't have asked for advice.
I am done with natural looksmaxxing. I wont do surgeries

Already 10-12% bodyfat.
Already took care of my eyebrows.
Already in a skinmaxxing routine (retin-a, cleanser, vit c 500mg/day, sunscreen, moisturizer and exfoliant)
Already muscular.
Already have good hairstyle
Not mewing cause it's cope after puberty.
Already chewing sometimes to correct assymetries.

What's left? Jelqings maybe?
Am i done with looksmaxxing?

PS: I won't do any surgery, never.
No, you aren't done at all. You haven't done the most important softmaxx - mewing . Mewing after puberty is not cope.

I have a big midface tho, death sentence
Me too, I know the feels. Seriously then, start mewing, my midface looks kinda more compact than when I started, I'm 100% sure of this

Me too, I know the feels. Seriously then, start mewing, my midface looks kinda more compact than when I started, I'm 100% sure of this
What is the best hairstyle to make a long midface look smaller? Mine is vertically very long, i think i should keep the sides longer, wdyt

What is the best hairstyle to make a long midface look smaller? Mine is vertically very long, i think i should keep the sides longer, wdyt
A middle part or off centered part with the sides not shaved can help but look it up