IMG 0877
IMG 0876

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
You fine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
Manlet , plus ugly face = high subhuman - low ltn. No appeal whatsoever. So yes to be frank, it’s over. Don’t even bother trying.
Youre autistic and cant rate, dude looks the average black youd see on the street

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and murdah
ur height is a problem - but u will prob grow, but ur not bad looking

Manlet , plus ugly face = high subhuman - low ltn. No appeal whatsoever. So yes to be frank, it’s over. Don’t even bother trying.
damn ok, mind telling some ways i can improve then ?

• JFL
Time to rob Walmart. It’s your destiny.

• JFL
No 6’5 chadlite who’s scared to reveal his face would be saying this shit ur a larger and should kys ur presence on org is useless

No 6’5 chadlite who’s scared to reveal his face would be saying this shit ur a larger and should kys ur presence on org is useless
Bro I’m Indian. Did you seriously not get my troll?

• JFL
  • JFL
Literally crying. Faggot you rated yourself high htn. Stop coping.
Whatever u say u are curry triad chicken biryan chick curry and tikki masala

damn ok, mind telling some ways i can improve then ?
He’s a curry don’t listen to him ur esr a bit off ur hairs pretty ass even though that’s kinda blue pilled dreads ascend hard

Are u curry in America plus u have no appeal anywhere ur a curry

Ur an Indian shut up then I don’t talk to curry’s lmfao
No hope for your ugly face faggot. Literally crying because I rate people honestly. All that money wasted for what? A chance at a better life? Never going to happen. Muhhh I mouth breathed that’s why I’m subhuman. You just have subhuman genetics plain and simple.

He’s a curry don’t listen to him ur esr a bit off ur hairs pretty ass even though that’s kinda blue pilled dreads ascend hard
Jfl if you unironically believe I’m a curry.

No hope for your ugly face faggot. Literally crying because I rate people honestly. All that money wasted for what? A chance at a better life? Never going to happen. Muhhh I mouth breathed that’s why I’m subhuman. You just have subhuman genetics plain and simple.
Nope I have great genetics lmfao I’m 15 with 65k ur a khv curry troll

Nope I have great genetics lmfao I’m 15 with 65k ur a khv curry troll
Great genetics? You must be fucking trolling. You need a reality check boyo.

Great genetics? You must be fucking trolling. You need a reality check boyo.
Yup whatever u say ur a curry who rated Chico an HTN ur existence is to drive tuktuks

• JFL
LaYup whatever u say ur a curry who rated Chico an HTN ur existence is to drive tuktuks
I said in psl he’s htn. Irl he’s Chadlite but wtv. It’s a midwit trait to only take part of what someone says. Good luck with surgeries I can’t wait to hear that you’ve hung yourself over the botched monstrosity that surgeon createdz
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

I said in psl he’s htn. Irl he’s Chadlite but wtv. It’s a midwit trait to only take part of what someone says. Good luck with surgeries I can’t wait to hear that you’ve hung yourself over the botched monstrosity that surgeon createdz
Cope buddy he’s chadlite SMV 😂😂😂😂

then what am i irl

Yup whatever u say ur a curry who rated Chico an HTN ur existence is to drive tuktuks
Driving tuktuks is fucking great tbf. Life mogs your schizophrenic delusions.

Driving tuktuks is fucking great tbf. Life mogs your schizophrenic delusions.
Ur a curry so why are u telling everyone it’s over because u hate ur life as a curry ?

Ur a curry so why are u telling everyone it’s over because u hate ur life as a curry ?
Bingo hit the nail on the head there. I never said it was over for you. I said you’re not a high htn.

At 15 you should just leave the forum. I’ll leave this for encouragement though. Be grateful you’re born black

IMG 8304

Attachments

• IMG_8304.jpeg
    IMG_8304.jpeg
    846.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, libertee and exeter