am i going insane?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
so this is about my gf1

i met her at one modelling show, thought she was really nice and good looking, talked with her and went out to eat to a really fancy restaurant, i paid her food (90€), and bear in mind i have never paid for anyones food, ever, not even in past relationships, i wanted to do so now bc i really believed in her, she seemed different

everyone ive met so far have been just whores with high bc and i had lost all hope in humanity before this, but she somehow gave me hope, i thought she would be different

but no, when she told me she had 11bc (i asked her) it felt like being pushed off a cliff, for a moment i gained my hope back and then she wrecks it all again in an instant

after that i feel immeasurable rage and hatred against her and i need a revenge

so i’ve put my skills to use and made her fall in love with me (we’ve known for 2 weeks and 6 days now)

shes attempted suicide multiple times in her past and shes told how her ex assaulted her and her mom just watched and cried (made me even more furious at her), shes been treated badly in the past

those things above shes never told anyone before, says how she doesnt understand how natural it is to talk to me about those things and how open and safe she feels with me

i met her mother this weekend when i spent last night at her place, stopped there on my way to home from north, had a model gig there

shes telling me how perfect i am, how her mother loves me already, how she has never been treated this well etc. yk

my goal is the total destruction of her mental state, i want her to suffer like never before, maybe even commit suicide

i will make her dependent on me, completely in love, and when she is at her most vulnearable, deliver the fatal blow

i havent yet decided what that final strike will be but i have to make sure it at least leaves her so deeply mentally (and preferably physically) scarred that she wont be able to trust anyone for years and fall to deppression, suicide is viable result too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: armemann, 97baHater, Charisma and 1 other person
Aight

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and maxxmclooks

• JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, Lonenely sigma, denthegodking and 2 others
Come on bro be better why is everyone so evil here

chadlite sexhaver ramblings, not even an atom

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and maxxmclooks
Sack up and move none of this will really accomplish anything

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and northern mogger
chad ramblings not half a molecule

so this is about my gf1

i met her at one modelling show, thought she was really nice and good looking, talked with her and went out to eat to a really fancy restaurant, i paid her food (90€), and bear in mind i have never paid for anyones food, ever, not even in past relationships, i wanted to do so now bc i really believed in her, she seemed different

everyone ive met so far have been just whores with high bc and i had lost all hope in humanity before this, but she somehow gave me hope, i thought she would be different

but no, when she told me she had 11bc (i asked her) it felt like being pushed off a cliff, for a moment i gained my hope back and then she wrecks it all again in an instant

after that i feel immeasurable rage and hatred against her and i need a revenge

so i’ve put my skills to use and made her fall in love with me (we’ve known for 2 weeks and 6 days now)

shes attempted suicide multiple times in her past and shes told how her ex assaulted her and her mom just watched and cried (made me even more furious at her), shes been treated badly in the past

those things above shes never told anyone before, says how she doesnt understand how natural it is to talk to me about those things and how open and safe she feels with me

i met her mother this weekend when i spent last night at her place, stopped there on my way to home from north, had a model gig there

shes telling me how perfect i am, how her mother loves me already, how she has never been treated this well etc. yk

my goal is the total destruction of her mental state, i want her to suffer like never before, maybe even commit suicide

i will make her dependent on me, completely in love, and when she is at her most vulnearable, deliver the fatal blow

i havent yet decided what that final strike will be but i have to make sure it at least leaves her so deeply mentally (and preferably physically) scarred that she wont be able to trust anyone for years and fall to deppression, suicide is viable result too
Damm nigga calm down, you're a villain

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks and northern mogger
Damm nigga calm down, you're a villain
blud thinks he's batman
Meme Think GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and maxxmclooks