Reactions: slavicpsycho and proxyy
weak

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
brutal lips

Mtn at best

• So Sad
Reactions: willcel
ltn due shit midface, long philtrum, hooked nose, although got decent bones and can ascend through surgery.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and kiyopon
mtn
ltn due shit midface, long philtrum, hooked nose, although got decent bones and can ascend through surgery.
they aren't "shit", they're avg. A LTN rating should only be given to those with glaring failos

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, tombradylover, willcel and 1 other person
htn easily

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and willcel
MTN with one or two flashing, dashing and striking features.

But ultimately your harmony is brought down to mid because of your flaws.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
MTN with one or two flashing, dashing and striking features.

But ultimately your harmony is brought down to mid because of your flaws.
if i get jaw surgery soon and then get a rhino after college will that make me look rlly good

mtn

they aren't "shit", they're avg. A LTN rating should only be given to those with glaring failos
Elongated midface is definitely glaring failo so imo that puts him in ltn area, real textbook of mtn doesn’t really have any failos nor halos

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Elongated midface is definitely glaring failo so imo that puts him in ltn area, real textbook of mtn doesn’t really have any failos nor halos
i get too much attention from girls to be a ltn… unless they have a kink for my face

if i get jaw surgery soon and then get a rhino after college will that make me look rlly good

Looking at your face, do you really think your primary weakness is your jaw above all else?

I mean seriously?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Chadlite eye-area

Looking at your face, do you really think your primary weakness is your jaw above all else?

I mean seriously?
my jaw angles down and i have an upper jaw overbite.

my orthodontist recommended surgery

nct :’(

It's close to neutral and nowhere near bad enough to hurt your eye-area

A slight negative canthal tilt can halo a face. Esp if the colour of the eyes are good, as yours are.

Bad-boy appeal.

But your long face just cancels it out.

mtn cant be htn with that nose, mid face and mouth

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
mtn
Your lower third looks tiny compared to your midface

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
he's saying he's about to get jaw surgery🤣 do NOT waste your money on jaw surgery
my parents would pay for it and its my upper jaw. it would shrink my midface and fix my deep bite

psl brainrot

no one outside of this forum is looking at OP thinking he's ugly, which is what a ltn is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64064
psl brainrot

no one outside of this forum is looking at OP thinking he's ugly, which is what a ltn is
Exactly you’ve said it by yourself, outside the forum.
Most ppl outside are ltns, he’s more of an high ltn although ltn is still ltn so there’s almost no difference lol

• JFL
Most ppl outside are ltns, he’s more of an high ltn although ltn is still ltn so there’s almost no difference lol
face reveal now

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
germanpsycho

• Love it
Reactions: willcel
MTN - Low HTN

even by PSL standards he isn’t a ltn jfl, my dear 2023cel

even by PSL standards he isn’t a ltn jfl, my dear 2023cel
I think he is high ltn by PSL standards, I could measure his ratios, evaluate harmony, symmetry and dismorphism but it’s not necessary as I think I’m competent enough to rate properly

• JFL
Solid htn. If you fix your nose you will ascend to chadlite.
Don't listen to the others they are trolling

I think he is high ltn by PSL standards, I could measure his ratios, evaluate harmony, symmetry and dismorphism but it’s not necessary as I think I’m competent enough to rate properly
shut the fuck up nigga he is solid htn

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy