Am I my Chinese gf's white Chad side dick? She can't do evenings and weekends. Starting to wonder if she has a cuck Chinese bf

alien

alien

Kraken
She can't drive
She can't host
I have to fucking pick her up at her nearby plaza instead of her house
She says that he can't do evenings because her Chink parents put a curfew on her. She's a 31 year old Chink.
She tells me that even weekends aren't good for her (though she was free this past Saturday morning/afternoon. But the HWY 401 was a zoo due to Caribana and it only got free Saturday evening. But she said that is too late for her.)
So I can only see her from like 11am-8pm M-F. Maybe on the weekend if I'm lucky.
This bitch isn't willing to take a couple fucking buses (1 hour 10 minutes, read a fucking book/chinese cartoon bitch) to meet me at an area near-ish me (it's a 7 minute drive to my house from there. I can pick her up there). Because she isn't very familiar with the bus system. Even though she lives in fucking Toronto and should know the TTC better than I do. I live outside the six and I know the TTC better than this bitch.
This bitch isn't willing to go half on a motel ($60 CAD/4 hrs short stay) or a fucking UberX one way ($50 CAD). I'll fucking drive her home and come back (1 round trip) so we don't need two Ubers.

She is a fucking loser. And that is saying something coming from me. She is an even bigger loser than me. At least I have income (crypto-currency) and savings, I have a car, I smash bitches in my crib while my dad listens like a cuck, I have a text messaging plan, mobile data. I know my way around the TTC. I have far more life and probably sexual experience than this bitch. I can afford a motel or a UberX. But why the fuck should I beta provide everything for this ho? She should at least offer to go half on a motel or Uber. I already wasted $18+ CAD worth on gas, clocking 179 km in mileage, wearing out my brakes in HWY 401 bumper to bumper traffic. I threw down $15.80 CAD on lunch. $17.95 CAD on our date. She don't chip in at all. All because she has a fucking vagina.

I suggested we meet at her plaza 11am (that's the earliest she can do she says. Learn to set an alarm fucking bitch. I set my alarm to fucking meet you. I like to sleep in too you know. But I have to make sacrifices) tomorrow. And then I'm gonna take her back at like 3pm or so before the 401 turns into a zoo. Or we can like chill for awhile longer (maybe watch some Netflix and do some shit in my area locally) wait until like 7pm to take her back when evening rush hour ends.

She got upset with me earlier because I went off on her like crazy. I told her that she offers no flexibility on her end. She doesn't drive, doesn't host, isn't willing to take the fucking bus to somewhere near me even though it will only take her 1 hour 10 mins (and she can read a fucking book/chinese cartoons or some shit), she can't do evenings, weekends aren't good for her. She isn't willing to go half on a motel or a fucking UberX at least one way. Said that she doesn't even have a texting plan or a mobile data plan so even the bus thing may be too complicated for her (she is legit low IQ). I told her to get her shit together. She said I was mean to her going off on her.

She is all like "I love you" and very eager for me after we had sex (I can't go into detail here publicly on this site). So I started to wonder, "hey maybe she can't do evenings and weekends because she has a cuck Chinese beta provider bf. And I'm just her white Chad side dick until she gets married."

Last edited:
I, supercilious_knowall, hereby confess that I didn't read this post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, DidntRead, FatJattMofo and 2 others
She can't drive
She can't host
I have to fucking pick her up at her nearby plaza instead of her house
She says that he can't do evenings because her Chink parents put a curfew on her. She's a 31 year old Chink.
She tells me that even weekends aren't good for her (though she was free this past Saturday morning/afternoon. But the HWY 401 was a zoo due to Caribana and it only got free Saturday evening. But she said that is too late for her.)
So I can only see her from like 11am-8pm M-F. Maybe on the weekend if I'm lucky.
This bitch isn't willing to take a couple fucking buses (1 hour 10 minutes, read a fucking book/chinese cartoon bitch) to meet me at an area near-ish me (it's a 7 minute drive to my house from there. I can pick her up there). Because she isn't very familiar with the bus system. Even though she lives in fucking Toronto and should know the TTC better than I do. I live outside the six and I know the TTC better than this bitch.)
This bitch isn't willing to go half on a motel ($60 CAD/4 hrs short stay) or a fucking UberX one way ($50 CAD). I'll fucking drive her home and come back (1 round trip) so we don't need two Ubers.

She is a fucking loser. And that is saying something coming from me. She is an even bigger loser than me. At least I have income (crypto-currency) and savings, I have a car, I smash bitches in my crib while my dad listens like a cuck, I have a text messaging plan, mobile data. I know my way around the TTC. I have far more life and probably sexual experience than this bitch. I can afford a motel or a UberX. But why the fuck should I beta provide everything for this ho? She should at least offer to go half on a motel or Uber. I already wasted $18+ CAD worth on gas, clocking 179 km in mileage, wearing out my brakes in HWY 401 bumper to bumper traffic. I threw down $15.80 CAD on lunch. $17.95 CAD on our date. She don't chip in at all. All because she has a fucking vagina.

I suggested we meet at her plaza 11am (that's the earliest she can do she says. Learn to set an alarm fucking bitch. I set my alarm to fucking meet you. I like to sleep in too you know. But I have to make sacrifices) tomorrow. And then I'm gonna take her back at like 3pm or so before the 401 turns into a zoo. Or we can like chill for awhile longer (maybe watch some Netflix and do some shit in my area locally) wait until like 7pm to take her back when evening rush hour ends.

She got upset with me earlier because I went off on her like crazy. I told her that she offers no flexibility on her end. She doesn't drive, doesn't host, isn't willing to take the fucking bus to somewhere near me even though it will only take her 1 hour 10 mins (and she can read a fucking book/chinese cartoons or some shit), she can't do evenings, weekends aren't good for her. She isn't willing to go half on a motel or a fucking UberX at least one way. Said that she doesn't even have a texting plan or a mobile data plan so even the bus thing may be too complicated for her (she is legit low IQ). I told her to get her shit together. She said I was mean to her going off on her.

She is all like "I love you" and very eager for me after we had sex (I can't go into detail here publicly on this site). So I started to wonder, "hey maybe she can't do evenings and weekends because she has a cuck Chinese beta provider bf. And I'm just her white Chad side dick until she gets married."
JBW theory confirmed

yogapants this yogapants that, asian mother this asian mother that, dude at some point you got to stop being a fuking cuck you are being these girls slave just for a bit of pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, όμορφος θεός and 1 other person
did you really thought that there is going to be someone who's gonna read all of that when you typed it?

did you really thought that there is going to be someone who's gonna read all of that when you typed it?
I want to Chris Brown my Chinese gf so bad. I needed to vent
She tells me that she loved me the day after we had sex (LMAO) and was saying all this positive stuff about me that I can't repeat her publicly (lol). Yet this bitch isn't willing to give me any sort of flexibility AT ALL to make the logistics of our relationship better. Not willing to meet evenings because her parents have a curfew. Not willing to meet weekends (maybe not as good as evenings but it will do I guess). Not willing to learn how to take the bus so that I can pick her up nearby. Not willing to go half on a short stay motel or UberX....
She is a spoiled little sheltered Chink princess.
It would probably be cheaper for me to go see a latina prostitute for $60 CAD at my local Motel 6... And I don't have to clock so much mileage on my car in the process. Like 10 km for a round trip. Issue is gotta wear a condom, even for a blowjob.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're a beta OP

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Vitruvian and supercilious_knowall
didn't read but sounds bad man

• JFL
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
Sounds like you're a beta OP
Do you actually buy into this PUA redpill game shit? lol.
I have been very understanding with her. Most guys in my situation would be like "You don't drive, you can't host, you won't go half on an Uber or motel, you won't take the fucking bus to my area? LOL, bye bitch"

Do you actually buy into this PUA redpill game shit? lol.
I have been very understanding with her. Most guys in my situation would be like "You don't drive, you can't host, you won't go half on an Uber or motel, you won't take the fucking bus to my area? LOL, bye bitch"
lol ure one of the biggest betas on this forum
go inject test maybe ull man up

lol ure one of the biggest betas on this forum
go inject test maybe ull man up
But I'm in the right to want to dump this bitch right? I'm doing way too much for this 2/10 PSL chink bitch who should be moving mountains to lick the asshole of a White God like me. And it's unfair of her to not do anything to try to make this easier on me logistically right?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
But I'm in the right to want to dump this bitch right? I'm doing way too much for this 2/10 PSL chink bitch. And it's unfair of her to not do anything to try to make this easier on me logistically right?
yes dump her she probably cheated on u already

Just leave her bro

yes dump her she probably cheated on u already
She is the one who insisted on sexual exclusivity in our relationship while I was reluctant. Because the logistics dating her are insane. Since she is such a loser, she has reached loser levels that I didn't even think were possible. If she cheated on me, any Chinese incel living in North York who is reading this has my blessing to go fucking Alek Minassian on this ho

Fuck her she’s ugly

Fuck her she’s ugly
Yeah you've seen her. Can you believe this bitch expects to get married soon? Who is gonna put a ring on this bitch? She is a loser. Why would a Chinese engineer in North York/Markham beta provide for this 2/10 PSL broad who works 2 days/week, lives at home, has no car, no assets to speak of, doesn't even know how to take the TTC, doesn't even have a texting/mobile phone plan even though you can get a prepaid one for like $25, maybe $35/month, etc.? Her phone screen is also cracked. She broke. When he can beta provide for a hot Asian girl or even a white girl? This bitch needs to fucking see a dentist too bro. Her grill is fucked up. She got tartar (hardened plaque) on the front teeth bro.

I just needed to vent on how fucked the dating market is in Toronto in 2019. That I need to settle for a bitch like this whose worse than me in every possible way. Because even fucking landwhales want Chad and are rejecting me in 2019. I don't know how I go from Yogapants to this shit. It's fucked.

I hope her Chinese looksmatch in North York/Markham goes Alek Minassian. This hypergamy shit is getting out of control. That 2/10 PSL noodlewhores with tartar on their front teeth expect manlet big dicked Chadlites like me to put in all this effort for them while they won't offer any sort of flexibility themselves.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad