• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerM, Radiance, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
Chad in making

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Ramirez reincarnated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Vain786 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
You would be like Ramirez if your palate was wide

You would be like Ramirez if your palate was wide
nooo i dont wanna be i am prettyboy maxxing rn
i used to have a giga wide pallate man but when my ortho took my braces off and put them nback on after my tooth decay and gum disease he used a device and made it a lot narrow, regardless ill find a way to get him to widen that shit ori ll just get mse lmfao bc wide pallate is really important imo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and reputation
youre 6 psl
youre 6 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Vain786
Chad You look like Ramieri

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you are gonna be 7.5 psl when you are 20 inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
show teeth
i just got my braces back on 2 months ago i will show them next month when i get them off and this pallate device off theyre not looking good rn

i just got my braces back on 2 months ago i will show them next month when i get them off and this pallate device off theyre not looking good rn
Did u have extractions?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and andy9432
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
you have good bone structure, you look better then a few months ago. cut your hair and go outside i see way uglier fools walking around with girls every single day.
i did and this jb wouldnt stop staring at me for 5 mintues at central market

i did and this jb wouldnt stop staring at me for 5 mintues at central market
yeah so fucking take a shower and stop playing roblox all day, the incel phase is over. you either start acting chad and take advantage of your bone structure or rot forever and destroy your own genetics for no reason.

• +1
d
yeah so fucking take a shower and stop playing roblox all day, the incel phase is over. you either start acting chad and take advantage of your bone structure or rot forever and destroy your own genetics for no reason.
damn bro ur right thanks

idk what you're doing but you went from bog lite to future chad real quick. I wish i had this forum when i was 16.

This. You have to get to chadmaxxing while you are young, or else you will wind up doomed to rot alone like us oldcels on this forum.

• So Sad
v
idk what you're doing but you went from bog lite to future chad real quick. I wish i had this forum when i was 16.

This. You have to get to chadmaxxing while you are young, or else you will wind up doomed to rot alone like us oldcels on this forum.
damn bro im srryy broooo di d i relly ascend bro?

• +1
  • +1