Am I subhuman or LTN?

n9wiff

n9wiff

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ °_̯͡° )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ t(-.-t)
Also my nasolabial folds are due to bad hone structure, can't lose it by getting lean.

Advice?

I want to start cycle soon.

Attachments

• 20231107_001720.jpg
    20231107_001720.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, Diarrhoea, Madridista and 3 others
Mods : This is not for rating, I just want to show my subhumanity

and discuss my next cycle ac262

Indian ramusless Liam Gallagher
mid ltn
+larp

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
My glasses are also very strong so they distort my face alot

chad ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Clqs, The False Prophet and 1 other person

Attachments

• 20231203_184122.jpg
    20231203_184122.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Angle a bit off I tried taking this to check my ramus height

I see room for improvement. Get contacts and get a different haircut.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and n9wiff
I see room for improvement. Get contacts and get a different haircut.
I will be getting a haircut next week plus I've been locking in my diet.

Do I get light brown contacts?

• +1
Reactions: plukee and TechnoBoss
Also my nasolabial folds are due to bad hone structure, can't lose it by getting lean.

Advice?

Med

• +1
It's true that you look like the chud meme, but I guess you could always turn into a muscular chud ogre.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.webp

• Love it
Can I become MTN without hardmaxxes?
Just get jacked, get tattoos and statusmaxx. You can ascend but you have to accept that you'll never be a psl mogger assuming you are average height.

• +1
Just get jacked, get tattoos and statusmaxx. You can ascend but you have to accept that you'll never be a psl mogger assuming you are average height.
I am extremely tall in my country despite being only 181-182 barefoot. My country has average height of 165.

I am going to try to become MTN first though. Will post my ascension once I've achieved it.

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I will be getting a haircut next week plus I've been locking in my diet.

Do I get light brown contacts?
Yeah I mean the contacts would mostly be so you don’t have to wear glasses. The glasses are a failo. You can get any color besides blue or green id say. The lighter the better.

• +1
I am extremely tall in my country despite being only 181-182 barefoot. My country has average height of 165.

I am going to try to become MTN first though. Will post my ascension once I've achieved it.
Thats great. Roids will ascend ypu hard then. Wear 2 inch lifts for even more niche ogre appeal.

• +1
Thats great. Roids will ascend ypu hard then. Wear 2 inch lifts for even more niche ogre appeal.
Yeah I mean the contacts would mostly be so you don’t have to wear glasses. The glasses are a failo. You can get any color besides blue or green id say. The lighter the better.
Okay so this month I will

Get haircut
Order lifts
Get contacts
Start my light sarm cycle first, I'm not doing roids just yet for some other concerns.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
I see 0 gook in you tbh. I unironically look more gook than u lmao.

Okay so this month I will

Get haircut
Order lifts
Get contacts
Start my light sarm cycle first, I'm not doing roids just yet for some other concerns.
Getting rid of thr glasses should be the top priority.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and n9wiff
I see 0 gook in you tbh. I'm unironically look more gook than u lmao.
:forcedsmile:

My dad is the purest Dravidian you could possibly find. We look like different species.

• Woah
:forcedsmile:

My dad is the purest Dravidian you could possibly find. We look like different species.
u look central-north Indian to me tbh. Maybe Bengali but thr gook pheno is not discernible.

• +1
u look central-north Indian to me tbh. Maybe Bengali but thr gook pheno is not discernible.
Indian genes took over I guess, I don't have the epicanthal eye shape too

Indian genes took over I guess, I don't have the epicanthal eye shape too
You are an honorary bhaicel. Can you speak tamil?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and n9wiff
You are an honorary bhaicel. Can you speak tamil?
I can only speak Tamil, basics like to my parents or when I wanna ordering food. I can speak but can't write.

Can speak can't write : Tamil, Mandarin
Can Speak and write : English, Malay

• +1
My side profile, recessed midface causing nasolabial folds
If you have a job could you not just save up or genio lefort or bimax (idk which one fixes recession)

• +1
If you have a job could you not just save up or genio lefort or bimax (idk which one fixes recession)
I need lefort for my maxillary protrusion

Genioplasty + jaw advancement too

• Woah
Reactions: plukee

Advice?

kys

• +1
Are you gonna get it or just rot?
Once I am older, I have no job and from a third-world country. I'd rather help my parent's save up money for my little brother's tertiary education.

Im only going to take PED's to get leaner, some experimental compounds I won't name and softmaxxes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rael and plukee
Once I am older, I have no job and from a third-world country. I'd rather help my parent's save up money for my little brother's tertiary education.

Im only going to take PED's to get leaner, some experimental compounds I won't name and softmaxxes.
You’re a hard working man currently so I respect you for that a lot. Also are you North Indian or pakistani cause you do look a little bit pakistani but idk i can usually tell the difference at times

• +1
Reactions: rael
You’re a hard working man currently so I respect you for that a lot. Also are you North Indian or pakistani cause you do look a little bit pakistani but idk i can usually tell the difference at times
South Indian + Chinese

• Woah
  • Woah
Well the phenotype difference is quite wild, I look like neither of my parents.
I’ve seen celtic mfs with black hair tbh. But they look goofy paired with light coloured beard

• Hmm...
I’ve seen celtic mfs with black hair tbh. But they look goofy paired with light coloured beard
I meet many celtics people here, their hair is very dark but not the same as mine, they have some sort of weird light tint to theirs.

• +1
Either dirty blonde or have some weird tinted black hair

Either dirty blonde or have some weird tinted black hair
Im trying to dark triadmaxx and dye my hair lashes and brows black soon. Maybe ill be able to fraud North Atlantic phenotype since i have blue eyes.
Also were these celts likely tourists?

Im trying to dark triadmaxx and dye my hair lashes and brows black soon. Maybe ill be able to fraud North Atlantic phenotype since i have blue eyes.
Also were these celts likely tourists?
They live here permanently, higher QOL.

Many of them, especially from Wales

• Love it

Advice?

ltn you aren't facially deformed

• +1
your avi halos you so hard and fits your irl face
htn with potential

• Love it
Show a pic without glasses bro
Ltn if im rating off this pic