am i the most abused person to have ever existed on psl forums?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i dont think there has ever been anyone who was a loser both irl and online like me. i get beaten down and belittled here daily non stop, i only get peace when im lsleeping and even in my dreams, i am still an abused dog.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine, Sushifart and 7 others
U work hard to fit that role tho faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, Sushifart, ConfusedBolivian and 8 others
i dont think there has ever been anyone who was a loser both irl and online like me. i get beaten down and belittled here daily non stop, i only get peace when im lsleeping and even in my dreams, i am still an abused dog.
Yes. You must have broken a world record or something :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and InnerVoid
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, InnerVoid, mogstars and 2 others
too many posts in a short time, that should worry you

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
You’re top 10 potential but there’s bigger fish in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and InnerVoid
Faggotmaxx

• So Sad
larpmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
No. its me faggot!

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
@exiviz

Maybe you are venting the most, but trust me, no one on the forum has been as severely bullied as I was...

• So Sad
This whole forum is one big larp. Giga chads who make 400k a year competing for the title of biggest bully victim on an obscure forum. You guys are mentally ill and need to kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
You sound like a low t faggot no wonder you’ve been rotting on these places for 8 years. Anyways just go outside and stop rotting in ur basement maybe

• JFL
You sound like a low t faggot no wonder you’ve been rotting on these places for 8 years. Anyways just go outside and stop rotting in ur basement maybe
"tocuch grass :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
"tocuch grass :soy:
Alright I won’t deny it is pretty much done at ur age but I don’t really see how u didn’t ascend in Greece. The average Greek looks like a turk but it may be different in whatever place at Greece ur at

You are a fakcellllll

• Hmm...
Ropemax is the only solution for khhv losers like you ngl

• So Sad
Its you

Ur completely useless I feel like paralyzed people are more productive and purposeful than you. At least u are educated ig

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
The average Greek looks like a turk but it may be different in whatever place at Greece ur at
average guy here is psl 6 and 6ft lol. average girl is psl 3

lright I won’t deny it is pretty much done at ur age but I don’t really see how u didn’t ascend in Greece.
because noone wants me to have sex. if people dont want you to have sex then you wont, simple as that. which is why i hate everyone now

Its you

Ur completely useless I feel like paralyzed people are more productive and purposeful than you. At least u are educated ig
ik guys who are smarter and more succesful than me who are still incels

• JFL
Even mentally

Alright I won’t deny it is pretty much done at ur age but I don’t really see how u didn’t ascend in Greece. The average Greek looks like a turk but it may be different in whatever place at Greece ur at
You are forgetting the fact that he himself is also cursed with the same subhuman Greek DNA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and InnerVoid
See this is another documented trait a lot of Zoomers have.

The contest to be the biggest victim.

What a tart you are. Abused tart. FUck your ugly bent nose mother and her obese beta provider husband

• So Sad
You should open a Youtube channel so we can hear your sad stories and laugh about it like the fat ginger guy. I think atleast 50% of men are blackpilled but they don't know why those things happen to them as they are living with the bluepill mindset over and over.