Am I the only one who has problems having a relationship that is not casual?

D

Deleted member 43822

Either I roped or I formed a happy family
Since I'm not hideous and I have some halos, I've had pretty clear proposals from beckies to have something casual.
I remember this girl who basically leaned her tits on me often, told me I was "handsome", and hugged me when she had the chance, but I really wasn't interested in what she offered me.
My oneitis also gave me sexual hints, but I ignored them.
Another girl spoke directly to my mom so that my mom would let me talk to her longer and the girl came closer physically (it was the first time we talked).
And I have some other examples, but I'm too lazy to write them all.
But damn! This all makes me more depressed, tbh.
I just want a cute and shy girl who will hug me, hold my hand, and tell me "I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you"; fr.
🥲

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Xangsane and vermillioncorefan
no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
ur note alone bro me too

• So Sad
sexhavers.org

kys

• JFL
Even subhumans get casual sex
Girls only use you for a sex toy
You have no redeemable personality traits to keep them around
Just lol at your pethetic existence

Since I'm not hideous and I have some halos, I've had pretty clear proposals from beckies to have something casual.
I remember this girl who basically leaned her tits on me often, told me I was "handsome", and hugged me when she had the chance, but I really wasn't interested in what she offered me.
Another girl spoke directly to my mom so that my mom would let me talk to her longer and the girl came closer physically (it was the first time we talked).
I just want a cute and shy girl who will hug me, hold my hand, and tell me "I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you"; fr.
🥲
no.

• So Sad
sexhavers.org

kys
Quoting me verbatim: "Nah. I'm basically a volcel because I'm waiting for the "right one" (my family thinks I'm gay). At least I'm not a KHHV".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Even subhumans get casual sex
Images 4

🥲
You have autism. That why this is happending to you. Just make moves and life will be easier for you.

• +1
You have autism. That why this is happending to you. Just make moves and life will be easier for you.
I do not have diagnosed autism, but I do have other neurodivergences.
And yes, I remember other good signs from girls that I ignored because I'm high inhib.

I do not have diagnosed autism, but I do have other neurodivergences.
And yes, I remember other good signs from girls that I ignored because I'm high inhib.
Dont tell a girl you want it. It turns them off. Make moves than distance yourself.

• Love it