Amazing Dutasteride Mesotherapy Results (Lifefuel for Baldcels) NO SIDE EFFECTS

M

Mincilla

Iron
Check out this guy's results from dutasteride mesotherapy (injected dutasteride). Dutasteride mesotherapy has been found to not go significantly systemic, thus NO SIDE EFFECTS (in theory anyway).
Before and After (after is on top) - 4 weeks 5/4/22

>Inb4 hair longer. Yes it is, but according to that guy it's a lot thicker too.
Original plebbit thread:

This guy then never posted any other results, so I figured maybe that was all the dut meso was gonna do. Then I stumbled upon more pictures in some random discord and this is just amazing:

Results from 3 months later, 8/18/22
Unfortunately that's all he shared so I can't see the other photos but the results speak for themselves. But this guy isn't even using minoxidil, this is his regime:
  • 1.5ml Dutasteride @ 0.05% strength• 2ml Lidocaine• The rest is saline solution• 4mm needle
  • Microneedling 1.5mm once or twice a week
  • Vitamin D once a day
  • Vitamin B12 once a day
  • Zinc whenever I feel like it

So just dut meso and microneedling, ignoire cope vitamins. This is a pain in the ass to get in the US unless you live in NY or LA but thankfully I found a place and I'm getting this done soon. If you're in Europe or Latin America this is very widespread.
Way better than taking dut or fin orally from a side effect perspective, although oral dutasteride is sitll more effective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Isn't there some guy on tiktok who is reversing his balding too?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Isn't there some guy on tiktok who is reversing his balding too?
Lol this is so unspecific. There are many guys reversing hairloss on tiktok but all of them are using fin/dut orally or topically, dutasteride mesotherapy is a completely overlooked treatement in the Anglosphere

you cannot deny the increase in density and hairline growth
Yes, I can. The lighting, angling, and hair length are confounding factors.

Bad pics

I cannot see the hairline good in those pics....

why the fuck are people still microneedling?