Amazon Prime promoting BBC agenda in India [Video with Subtitle]

human304

human304

Kraken
@TRUE_CEL , @SecularIslamist ,@RAMU KAKA ,@Razeb ,@BrahminBoss ,@SidharthTheSlayer ,@GuyFromSingapore ,@Sub0 ,@emeraldglass

In second season the plan is to show this Indian girl Priya with a black guy Davon.

Like , wtf? the whole western world decided that they are gonna offer Women of all races to Niggers.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: micropp, Subhra26, bigchunguslover and 13 others
@klip11 , you are living life on easy mode.
previous thread on this.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Der Doktor

Lefort Larry 987

@TRUE_CEL , @SecularIslamist ,@RAMU KAKA ,@Razeb ,@BrahminBoss ,@SidharthTheSlayer ,@GuyFromSingapore ,@Sub0 ,@emeraldglass

View attachment 2574161

In second season the plan is to show this Indian girl Priya with a black guy Davon.

Like , wtf? the whole western world decided that they are gonna offer Women of all races to Niggers.
Even grandma curry wants BBC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, RAMU KAKA, Donnieboy331 and 2 others
jews

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Raydolf_Peatler and human304
im very light med passing and i already see fob indian girls with black men here while theY treat me like shit des;ite Bieng gl....white women treat me well tho.indians are status obSessed and fall for the propoganda easier

Theodosis , where are you from?

yes Indian aka HIndu parents give too much freedom to their daughters while turn their boys into pathetic cucks by taking them away from all masculine activites.

they are a shameless group of people.

p.s. also you cant stop this.

Negro women are ugly, so if Negro men are left free among other races , they will always go for non-black women.

Niggers know that if they dont hit on women , they will only get Sheboon.

so from age 12 their only in goal in life becomes to get a Non-black girl.

this is simple , but white people in their pathetic dumb understanding decided that living side by side with them is a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Even grandma curry wants BBC
that actress, Married a muslim guy.

she openly tells Hindu women to marry Muslim men and she wants india to accept African refugees.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

View attachment 2574161

Everyday this shit gets more and more ridiculous man
I'm in disbelief at how blatant this propaganda is

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Shycel and human304

Theodosis , where are you from?

yes Indian aka HIndu parents give too much freedom to their daughters while turn their boys into pathetic cucks by taking them away from all masculine activites.

they are a shameless group of people.

p.s. also you cant stop this.

Negro women are ugly, so if Negro men are left free among other races , they will always go for non-black women.

Niggers know that if they dont hit on women , they will only get Sheboon.

so from age 12 their only in goal in life becomes to get a Non-black girl.

this is simple , but white people in their pathetic dumb understanding decided that living side by side with them is a good idea.
im puerto rican and dutch,but yeah indian girls are status obsessed and think bbcs got it,while theyd worship med brahmins back home....really wierd race of foids,glad im only into northern euro girls cuz they like me and white girls have better personalities and looks than other foids on average

chk out how gurly this white gurl is brah.literal norm for hot white girls that arent ghetto or too woke

wouldnt you want to wife her up?no sheboon or indian gurl acts like this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: human304 and SidharthTheSlayer
blacktowhite. net , are now starting "Massala" hunt as an event.

they also posted 20,000+ slays of Indian woman fucking niggers. these are real life average women like @yandex99 mentioned.

it is truly over.

all their countries are shitholes, they are ugly, low iq, does all the crimes, no family bonding, treats women like shit

and the whole media promotes them, colleges gives them free education.

like wtf.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26 and SidharthTheSlayer
im puerto rican and dutch,but yeah indian girls are status obsessed and think bbcs got it,while theyd worship med brahmins back home....really wierd race of foids,glad im only into northern euro girls cuz they like me and white girls have better personalities and looks than other foids on average

chk out how gurly this white gurl is brah.literal norm for hot white girls that arent ghetto or too woke

wouldnt you want to wife her up?no sheboon or indian gurl acts like this
absolutely true.

indian , hindu girls are treated like Goddesses , while the boys are treated like dogs.

also Indian , hindus are dumb that they dont consume Animal protein. this vegetarian diet makes them weak cucks.

also they are very selfish and have no unity.

you wont even imagine how miserable i feel , living among these cuck bluepilled people.

• +1
blacktowhite. net , are now starting "Massala" hunt as an event.

they also posted 20,000+ slays of Indian woman fucking niggers. these are real life average women like @yandex99 mentioned.

it is truly over.

all their countries are shitholes, they are ugly, low iq, does all the crimes, no family bonding, treats women like shit

and the whole media promotes them, colleges gives them free education.

like wtf.
I'm so tired of this gay ass world

You are older and got to see the world before it rapidly became more and more cucked.

But I am 19. I have to be here for the rest of my life. What the fuck kind of future am I supposed to look forward to? Even my potential future arrange marriage Brahmin pajeeta will have taken several BBCs by the time she has settled down.

This world is finished

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and human304

• JFL
absolutely true.

indian , hindu girls are treated like Goddesses , while the boys are treated like dogs.

also Indian , hindus are dumb that they dont consume Animal protein. this vegetarian diet makes them weak cucks.

also they are very selfish and have no unity.

you wont even imagine how miserable i feel , living among these cuck bluepilled people.
indian girls personas stink...same for muslim girls...white women that arent ghettofied have nice soft personas..i dont get this ethnic women are better cope.

• JFL
I'm so tired of this gay ass world

You are older and got to see the world before it rapidly became more and more cucked.

But I am 19. I have to be here for the rest of my life. What the fuck kind of future am I supposed to look forward to? Even my potential future arrange marriage Brahmin pajeeta will have taken several BBCs by the time she has settled down.

This world is finished

There is nothing to hope for.

first of all , get the Idea that you have to marry an Indian girl out of your head.

the best way for you to is Move back to India, marry a Muslim girl , who has been tortured by father, marry her become her support.

lead a happy life or die trying .

there is no point following the "Path" that our parents thought is good for us.

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and SidharthTheSlayer
So north indians are so white they're even taking up white american culture

• +1
Reactions: human304
BBC could never mog BCC. No one can

• +1
why do you want a pajeeta?get a nice small town white girl..
White women first learn to suck dick from age 11. Even if they live in a small Finnish/Russian village. If there is no social shame preventing them from hoeing out, they will have hoe'd out. I see them as onaholes, nothing more.
@Preston needs to learn this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and human304
So north indians are so white they're even taking up white american culture
British aka White People , called them "Brown Coolies".

they said , these people have brown skin but they are White aka british in nature.

so , now that white people are following BBC, these wokes will also drown on BBC.

truly a pathetic phenomenon.

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26
White women first learn to suck dick from age 11. Even if they live in a small Finnish/Russian village. If there is no social shame preventing them from hoeing out, they will have hoe'd out. I see them as onaholes, nothing more.
@Preston needs to learn this
thats true but they fog all other foids and have gurly personalities and are way more wholesome as a whole.if i have to choose between a girl that is nice and bubbly and had sex in the past usually with bfs and the odd hookup..over a girl that stinks and is jezebel but got restrained by her parents,its obvious which one is better.

• +1

View attachment 2574161

with audio

thats true but they fog all other foids and have gurly personalities and are way more wholesome as a whole
their are so many angelic looking white girls with shitty personalities.

personality depends on family and surroundings.

the main problem is west in their Greed destroyed the most beautiful race and the whole world.

@SidharthTheSlayer @yandex99

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
It's for a good cause. The cause of BBC is a good cause

thats true but they fog all other foids and have gurly personalities and are way more wholesome as a whole.if i have to choose between a girl that is nice and bubbly and had sex in the past usually with bfs and the odd hookup..over a girl that stinks and is jezebel but got restrained by her parents,its obvious which one is better.
They have needy and bitchy personalities lol
Continue being a cuck for white women for all I care, BBCs will fuck your lovely girlfriend better than you so everyone's satisfied

@human304

This fat, dorky urkelcel awkwardly rizzes some snowbunnies and succeeds with a few. Even the lowliest amongst us can rizz white girls. Imagine what a gymmaxxed Tyronelite could do

Niggers should be kept in human zoos then get lashed 500 times a day so they stay obedient like tha pathetic monkey they are.

• +1
IMG 4155

• Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
@human304 hottest indian girl you have seen be corrupted by the bbc agenda?

This is happening in India too? Lmfaoooo wtf this is just absurd holy shit. They don't even bother to hide it anymore. Why are they even doing this in India? Obviously the Jews benefit from doing this in the West, but why India?

• +1
They have needy and bitchy personalities lol
Continue being a cuck for white women for all I care, BBCs will fuck your lovely girlfriend better than you so everyone's satisfied
theyre sweet to me but they all say they find me amazing looking

• +1
This is happening in India too? Lmfaoooo wtf this is just absurd holy shit. They don't even bother to hide it anymore. Why are they even doing this in India? Obviously the Jews benefit from doing this in the West, but why India?
Amazon prime , they are doing this everywhere . niggers want all races of women cause sheboons are ugly

View attachment 2574161

Nigger peak smv height over face eixi mogs done

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back