American plastic surgeons are TERRIBLE. Avoid America for plastic surgery. Yes, EVEN "top" doctors.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
In general, I'm starting to think getting plastic surgery in America is almost never worth it. American surgeons go for a certain look (the uncanny look), they don't think for themselves and just chase trends, they don't cooperate with patients who have different ideals (see: correct ones), and they are overall vastly more expensive. American plastic surgery is like Baudrillard's descriptions of American culture. Western European surgeons prioritize subtlety and harmony. American culture has unquestioning worship of doctors and prestige based around social media hype instead of letting results speak for themselves.

• American bimax makes you look like an overadvanced chimp and they prioritize function and gaping your airway over looks since bimax is a functional procedure and looks are secondary in the US (Gunson is aesthetically the best in the US and compare him to Raffaini - you'll still be paying 100k for Gunson jfl, twice the cost of Raffaini - now look at the countless other jaw surgeons in the US who apemaxx and don't care at all about looks)
  • American rhino makes your nose look like a gay ski slope faggot (compare even top US rhino surgeons to Carles, Duron, Marianetti, etc)
  • American foids get comical looking BBLs and fake tits with gigantic implant scars
  • Just look at retarded Eppley wraparound skull implants JFL

There are even articles about how ridiculous European plastic surgeons find American ones and how they are puzzled at the absurd tastes of garish insensible Amerimutts who want to get bogged with facelifts tighter than a drum, lip fillers, and spray tans to look like their favorite social media mutt whore:

There are plenty of good doctors in Western Europe. They are much cheaper, they are more transparent, they're more willing to work with you, they prioritize modesty and natural looking results over insane exaggerated ones. The problem is you need to be bilingual or have some sort of knowledge of who the good doctors in any country are, because otherwise you can get fooled, unless you go to ones of international repute (who will still be half the price of an American surgeon).

Though to be fair, even though American doctors are egotistical, have a god complex, etc you can't entirely blame them for this - America is full of mutts who want to get bogged because they understand nothing about harmony and are rootless consumerist goy golem with no aesthetic sensibilities. If an American foid got a nosejob in France, where she just got a better version of her old nose that fit her face well and accentuated her features, she would be angry. She wants to have the Hollywood nose like Kylie Jenner or whatever Chad/BBC slut they look up to as their hero, and would write a negative review on RealSelf and try to destroy the doctor's reputation for "not doing anything". So American doctors will do what the retarded market demands and adopt those trends and consider them the ideal result. I see hideous before and afters and you'll see idiot foids and even men praising being disfigured and say "LOOKS AMAZING, I LOVE IT!".

After being on PSL for a long time, looking at countless results, doing so much research, and even having plastic surgery myself I've come to the conclusion that going to plastic surgeons in America is going to be stupid most of the time. This is legitimately some of the best advice I've ever given out on this forum. I should be gatekeeping this obvious knowledge while people still shill retarded American doctors who are famous on le social media but yeah - it's just not worth it. Obviously there are exceptions to this general trend (like Sailer, who is European, charging 100k and chimpmaxxing with his insane movements) and there are good surgeons in America but overall it's very hard to find what you want (GOOD naturally looking surgery) due to the culture and ideals surrounding plastic surgery in America vs Europe.

Also most of the good Western European surgeons have spent time in America doing a residency in the US.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Floyd, 6foot3Mediterranean, WanderingBurro and 13 others
Dnrd a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus and Allornothing
Pics please

In general, I'm starting to think getting plastic surgery in America is almost never worth it. American surgeons go for a certain look (the uncanny look), they don't think for themselves and just chase trends, they don't cooperate with patients, and they are overall vastly more expensive. American plastic surgery is like Baudrillard's descriptions of American culture. Western European surgeons prioritize subtlety and harmony. American culture worships unquestioning worship of doctors and social media hype instead of letting results speak for themselves.

• American bimax makes you look like an overadvanced chimp and they prioritize function and gaping your airway over looks (compare LACOMS or even Gunson to Raffaini - and you'll be paying 100k for Gunson jfl)
  • American rhino makes your nose look like a gay ski slope faggot (compare even top US rhino surgeons to Carles, Duron, Marianetti, etc)
  • American foids get comical looking BBLs and fake tits with gigantic implant scars

There are even articles about how ridiculous European plastic surgeons find American ones and how they are puzzled at the absurd tastes of garish unsensible Amerimutts who want to get bogged with facelifts tighter than a drum, lip fillers, and spray tans to look like their favorite social media mutt whore:

There are plenty of good doctors in Western Europe. They are much cheaper, they are more transparent, they're more willing to work with you, they prioritize modesty and natural looking results over insane exaggerated ones. The problem is you need to be bilingual or have some sort of knowledge of who the good doctors in any country are, because otherwise you can get fooled, unless you go to ones of international repute (who will still be half the price of an American surgeon).

Though to be fair, even though American doctors are egotistical, have a god complex, etc you can't entirely blame them for this - America is full of mutts who want to get bogged because they understand nothing about harmony and are rootless consumerist goy golem with no aesthetic sensibilities. If an American foid got a nosejob in France, where she just got a better version of her old nose that fit her face well and accentuated her features, she would be angry. She wants to have the Hollywood nose like Kylie Jenner or whatever Chad/BBC slut they look up to as their hero, and write a negative review on RealSelf and try to destroy the doctor's reputation for "not doing anything". So American doctors will do what the retarded market demands and adopt those trends and consider them the ideal result. I see hideous before and afters and you'll see idiot foids and even men praising being disfigured and say "LOOKS AMAZING, I LOVE IT!".

After being on PSL for a long time, looking at countless results, doing so much research, and even having plastic surgery myself I've come to the conclusion that going to plastic surgeons in America is a complete waste of money. This is legitimately some of the best advice I've ever given. I should be gatekeeping this obvious knowledge while people still shill retarded American doctors who are famous on le social media but yeah - it's just not worth it.
Capture

JustGoToTurkey Pill proven again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and ascension
View attachment 2602872
JustGoToTurkey Pill proven again
No, do not unless you're going for hair transplants. Turkish rhinoplasties are absolutely awful. Go to Western Europe. France, Italy, even Germany. You can get super cheap surgery in Eastern Europe but there's more of a language barrier and at that point you're starting to roll the dice. It's probably worth it for lipo or something like gyno though but not anything super technical.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and soover4me
@Aloha American plastic surgery = perfect example of Baudrillard's critiques of America. An American rhinoplasty is like Disneyland, it's originally not real and is completely fake and contrived, but in doing so creates a new (disgusting) reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
No, do not unless you're going for hair transplants. Turkish rhinoplasties are absolutely awful. Go to Western Europe. France, Italy, even Germany. You can get super cheap surgery in Eastern Europe but there's more of a language barrier and at that point you're starting to roll the dice. It's probably worth it for lipo or something like gyno though but not anything super technical.
nigga turkey is the land of rhinoplasty. look at the instagram of ahmetalp, nigga is a magician and gives masculine noses for men and feminine noses for women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and bradpittshairline
Read the whole thing and I agree

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Turkey is aweful for hair transplants too, it’s just cheap and close to North America so flights don’t add more than 700-800$ to the cost of surgery.

Only top 5 surgeons in turkey are good enough and most Norwood 3+ brokies going Can’t afford a 9-10k USD hair transplant.

For rhino turkey is good, some UKcels pay double UK rates in turkey. But the doctor has to be aesthetically sound and not give a Barbie nose to u

In general, I'm starting to think getting plastic surgery in America is almost never worth it. American surgeons go for a certain look (the uncanny look), they don't think for themselves and just chase trends, they don't cooperate with patients who have different ideals (see: correct ones), and they are overall vastly more expensive. American plastic surgery is like Baudrillard's descriptions of American culture. Western European surgeons prioritize subtlety and harmony. American culture has unquestioning worship of doctors and prestige based around social media hype instead of letting results speak for themselves.

• American bimax makes you look like an overadvanced chimp and they prioritize function and gaping your airway over looks since bimax is a functional procedure and looks are secondary in the US (Gunson is aesthetically the best in the US and compare him to Raffaini - you'll still be paying 100k for Gunson jfl, twice the cost of Raffaini - now look at the countless other jaw surgeons in the US who apemaxx and don't care at all about looks)

There are even articles about how ridiculous European plastic surgeons find American ones and how they are puzzled at the absurd tastes of garish insensible Amerimutts who want to get bogged with facelifts tighter than a drum, lip fillers, and spray tans to look like their favorite social media mutt whore:

Though to be fair, even though American doctors are egotistical, have a god complex, etc you can't entirely blame them for this - America is full of mutts who want to get bogged because they understand nothing about harmony and are rootless consumerist goy golem with no aesthetic sensibilities. If an American foid got a nosejob in France, where she just got a better version of her old nose that fit her face well and accentuated her features, she would be angry. She wants to have the Hollywood nose like Kylie Jenner or whatever Chad/BBC slut they look up to as their hero, and would write a negative review on RealSelf and try to destroy the doctor's reputation for "not doing anything". So American doctors will do what the retarded market demands and adopt those trends and consider them the ideal result. I see hideous before and afters and you'll see idiot foids and even men praising being disfigured and say "LOOKS AMAZING, I LOVE IT!".

After being on PSL for a long time, looking at countless results, doing so much research, and even having plastic surgery myself I've come to the conclusion that going to plastic surgeons in America is going to be stupid most of the time. This is legitimately some of the best advice I've ever given out on this forum. I should be gatekeeping this obvious knowledge while people still shill retarded American doctors who are famous on le social media but yeah - it's just not worth it. Obviously there are exceptions to this general trend (like Sailer, who is European, charging 100k and chimpmaxxing with his insane movements) and there are good surgeons in America but overall it's very hard to find what you want (GOOD naturally looking surgery) due to the culture and ideals surrounding plastic surgery in America vs Europe.

Also most of the good Western European surgeons have spent time in America doing a residency in the US.
what about gyno surgery?

Lol at hyping up eurotrash surgeons

Just say you’re broke nigger

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Good thread. Ignore the stupid replies. And remember 95% of people are too broke to do these things anyways.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and humanoidsub7
I thought Gunson/Alfi were pretty good surgeons. What surgeons in Europe use custom plates and can do big movements? Alfi was explaining in a video how custom plates don't stretch the facial muscles/tissue that often can cause for jaw surgery relaspe

I thought Gunson/Alfi were pretty good surgeons. What surgeons in Europe use custom plates and can do big movements? Alfi was explaining in a video how custom plates don't stretch the facial muscles/tissue that often can cause for jaw surgery relaspe
They are good, but you're missing the point.

You'll be paying 100k for Gunson. And Gunson still botched one girl badly. It's not as if he's a god that never made any mistake. You can take that 100k and go to Europe and get it done for much cheaper. Most people don't have 100 grand to just throw around for surgery because Gunson or Walline or whatever is just that much better than someone you can get in Europe.

If money is no issue, then that changes the dynamic of the conversation. But that's only for jaw surgery which does not fall under cosmetic surgery in America, it's for functional reasons first. For other surgeries America is generally WORSE despite you paying more money. I still don't like American rhinoplasty surgeons in general, it looks too uncanny, over-resected, and unnatural. The rhinoplasty results I've seen coming out of France actually look human, believable, natural, inconspicuous, conservative - and not with one but several doctors. Generally if I look up rhinoplasty surgeons from France they just don't have the same pitfalls American surgeons do. They're trying to achieve a more harmonious natural looking result. Not an over resected straight line that looks like it's sticking out with their radix 1mm away from their eyeball.

It's not even all about technique and skill. You can perform a plastic surgery perfectly and still have it look terrible. You can perfectly file down someone's nose, perfectly install an implant, perfectly perform a canthoplasty and still make people look botched and retarded. Because the planning, the aesthetic ideals and tastes were not correct.

Korean surgeons are very technically skilled, but they want to make men look like boneless boyband twinks. That's the ideal there. Filing down your jaw and cheekbones to give you an androgynous face. And guess what? It looks like shit. This is why nobody here says to go to Korea for surgery. Even though the surgeons have a lot of experience and their actual ability as surgeons isn't being called into question. We on here know that more bone and facial development is generally (but not always) better and that you want to look masculine and sexually dimorphic with a large and wide jaw and cheekbones. Very few people have too much bone, and most people's problem is recession. Because due to evolutionary reasons women want well-developed facial bone structure as it signifies strength and good health.

So like I was saying in the original post, American surgeons by and large don't have these proper aesthetic sensibilities and tastes. America, as I was articulating, has a different problem than Korea, but similar. The "Hollywood look". Uncanniness, conspicuousness, strange and unnatural. People can tell you had plastic surgery. Over-resected rhinoplasties with no dorsum left and an upward rotated tip, excessive fillers, weird looking implants, excessive facelifts that stretch the skin, shiny skin that's red and inflamed after blasting it with lasers, BBLs that give women a baboon ass because "muh thicc".

It's much better to go to a plastic surgeon where we have the same idea of what we want to achieve, and experience trying to achieve that desired outcome. Good luck finding that in America.

As for who uses custom plates and does big movements, I don't know exactly who.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
@Iden Pagnoni is probably your best bet now as far as being willing to do larger movements but also using custom plates.

Raffaini doesn't use custom plates. Ramieri uses custom plates but won't do big movements. Alfaro is a chimpmaxxer with many unhappy patients. Only problem with big movements is caveat emptor - make sure you actually need it. Because you can look very uncanny after.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mattix and Fgsfds
They are good, but you're missing the point.

You'll be paying 100k for Gunson. And Gunson still botched one girl badly. It's not as if he's a god that never made any mistake. You can take that 100k and go to Europe and get it done for much cheaper. Most people don't have 100 grand to just throw around for surgery because Gunson or Walline or whatever is just that much better than someone you can get in Europe.

If money is no issue, then that changes the dynamic of the conversation. But that's only for jaw surgery which does not fall under cosmetic surgery in America, it's for functional reasons first. For other surgeries America is generally WORSE despite you paying more money. I still don't like American rhinoplasty surgeons in general, it looks too uncanny, over-resected, and unnatural. The rhinoplasty results I've seen coming out of France actually look human, believable, natural, inconspicuous, conservative - and not with one but several doctors. Generally if I look up rhinoplasty surgeons from France they just don't have the same pitfalls American surgeons do. They're trying to achieve a more harmonious natural looking result. Not an over resected straight line that looks like it's sticking out with their radix 1mm away from their eyeball.

It's not even all about technique and skill. You can perform a plastic surgery perfectly and still have it look terrible. You can perfectly file down someone's nose, perfectly install an implant, perfectly perform a canthoplasty and still make people look botched and retarded. Because the planning, the aesthetic ideals and tastes were not correct.

Korean surgeons are very technically skilled, but they want to make men look like boneless boyband twinks. That's the ideal there. Filing down your jaw and cheekbones to give you an androgynous face. And guess what? It looks like shit. This is why nobody here says to go to Korea for surgery. Even though the surgeons have a lot of experience and their actual ability as surgeons isn't being called into question. We on here know that more bone and facial development is generally (but not always) better and that you want to look masculine and sexually dimorphic with a large and wide jaw and cheekbones. Very few people have too much bone, and most people's problem is recession. Because due to evolutionary reasons women want well-developed facial bone structure as it signifies strength and good health.

So like I was saying in the original post, American surgeons by and large don't have these proper aesthetic sensibilities and tastes. America, as I was articulating, has a different problem than Korea, but similar. The "Hollywood look". Uncanniness, conspicuousness, strange and unnatural. People can tell you had plastic surgery. Over-resected rhinoplasties with no dorsum left and an upward rotated tip, excessive fillers, weird looking implants, excessive facelifts that stretch the skin, shiny skin that's red and inflamed after blasting it with lasers, BBLs that give women a baboon ass because "muh thicc".

It's much better to go to a plastic surgeon where we have the same idea of what we want to achieve, and experience trying to achieve that desired outcome. Good luck finding that in America.

As for who uses custom plates and does big movements, I don't know exactly who.
understand what your saying to a T. I believe it's the culture. Europe has some culture left but American culture was never really there to begin with. American rhinoplasties are so copy and paste it's not even funny. It's the same shape, no matter the size of the person's head, their phenotype or any other detail that would, if you paid attention and adapted towards those features would make the person look much more natural.

Your saying it's about the seamless nature of the jaw surgery. That the face needs to have soul instead of being copy and paste

Do you know any surgeons that are capable of doing jaw angle implants aesthetically? Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: mattix
@pessimistic what about genio in murica ?

Golden thread.

Most american surgeons are overpriced monkeys asking top dollar for half-assed results with no sense of aesthetic whatsoever.

Imagine paying 50k to Eppley when you have the Maestro Pagnoni in Europe that would do better for half the price.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, temporomandibular32 and DR. NICKGA
Read the thread and I can pretty much agree. American surgeons are awfully overpriced and paying a higher price rarely ever means you're getting quality. So many "well known" and top dollar surgeons aren't so because of their skill, it's usually just because they have a big name celebrity or two under their belt and work in LA. Just searching for rhino would've left me broke with most options in the US which is why I'd rather get it done abroad where it won't even be half the price more often than not.

Another option is East Asia (mostly Korea and Thailand), especially if you're looking to get work that doesn't require much of an aesthetic eye. (e.g. LL in Korea will run you a fraction of what you'd pay in the US or even Western Europe). They're usually skilled enough not to botch you like the 50/50 that is Turkey and will give you great deals in comparison. Just be careful not to get anything facial as they often don't understand caucasian facial aesthetics nearly as well as they do asian ones (go figure).

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
High IQ Post, Turkey is one of the best countries for anything plastic surgery related (Accordingly to your phenotype ofc)