Amnesia said looks is just a meme

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Thanks @Amnesia for being real

67jhjhntffg

Looks is really a gate opener.

Status and money are what sustain the relationship/attraction. She would be uncomfortable to introduce Chad to her social circles and family out of nowhere, unless he's statusmax and wealthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Wasn't good looking enough, over. Prime Pitt would've slayed
Well prime Pitt has Hollywood star status and money, Amnesia is an introvert living at home.

If the role reverse Amnesia is a hollywood star and have alot of money, when Pitt is just a cowboy nextdoor see of the table would turn.

• +1
well he's in the age bracket where looks matter less and less so of course his views have changed

20s is still the realm of sportfucking with homeless chads

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and Kamui
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo

@forevergymcelling

Water, as u Get older, it is money that matters

The trinity of a man's value in a nutshell....

It reminds me off a jock who becomes nobody after highschool/college if without having rich parents setting themselves up.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Well prime Pitt has Hollywood star status and money, Amnesia is an introvert living at home.

If the role reverse Amnesia is a hollywood star and have alot of money, when Pitt is just a cowboy nextdoor see of the table would turn.
Check out his biography. Brad Pitt wasn't always A listed celebrity. He was a bum when he was young with no visible prospects in his career but still banged way more successful and established actresses/models/women overall.
We don't see Johna Hill banging all the most desirable women in Hollywood.
that's why younger women are better, they don't look for a husband/cuck provider, just a boyfriend/hook up

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Chad : ‘looks don’t matter bro’

Are you dumb?

We all agree that looks matter BUT to LTR it takes more.

You need all of them to be the one.

Imagine old money girl date a bumper Chad who smoke weed all day. She brings him to her family, her dad is the CEO of the bank in Switzerland. He asked the chad what does he do, and Chad said unemployed living in small house inheritated from his parent.

Last edited:
he's autistic and very rizzless and probably is minus 1.5 psl irl vs the fraud pics he posts here

he's autistic and very rizzless and probably is minus 1.5 psl irl vs the fraud pics he posts here
There are 3 other chads also got ghosted after slaying the girl atleast from that thread.

Check out his biography. Brad Pitt wasn't always A listed celebrity. He was a bum when he was young with no visible prospects in his career but still banged way more successful and established actresses/models/women overall.
We don't see Johna Hill banging all the most desirable women in Hollywood.

that's why younger women are better, they don't look for a husband/cuck provider, just a boyfriend/hook up

Brad fcking Pitt got dumped by Angelino Jolie too

I made a thread expressing the same conclusions that Amnesia came to and got mocked. Why? Is it because I'm 38 so people don't take me seriously here because this forum is a bunch of kids? Once you get past a certain age, money and status have way more weighting to women than looks and sex. How old is Amnesia now? He's in his early 30s at least. He's getting up there in age. And he's now realizing that being a early 30s player is actually sad and pathetic in the eyes of women. SoloTV84 on Youtube 4+ years ago said that once Chad reaches like 30, he's a sad Chad. And once Tyrone reaches 30, he's a lone Tyrone.

Looksmaxxing is a young man's game. Amnesia looks good for his age and as do I. But women in their 20s don't take us seriously regardless. They see us as betabuxx. This is why Amnesia shamelessly lies about his age to women. And even then he's running into pitfalls while doing so.

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I made a thread expressing the same conclusions that Amnesia came to and got mocked. Why? Is it because I'm 38 so people don't take me seriously here because this forum is a bunch of kids? Once you get past a certain age, money and status have way more weighting to women than looks and sex. How old is Amnesia now? He's in his early 30s at least. He's getting up there in age. And he's now realizing that being a early 30s player is actually sad and pathetic in the eyes of women. SoloTV84 on Youtube 4+ years ago said that once Chad reaches like 30, he's a sad Chad. And once Tyrone reaches 30, he's a lone Tyrone.

Looksmaxxing is a young man's game. Amnesia looks good for his age and as do I. But women in their 20s don't take us seriously regardless. They see us as betabuxx. This is why Amnesia shamelessly lies about his age to women. And even then he's running into pitfalls while doing so.

If only young people here learn from these wisdoms. They haven't experienced life much let alone being in a real world.

• +1
Reactions: alien
If only young people here learn from these wisdoms. They haven't experienced life much let alone being in a real world.
Young people think they know everything and don't listen to their PSL elders. :lul:

- My advice to young men is to lose weight if they are fat (like legit 25+ BMI)

- Hit the gym at least 3 times a week and do a legit established program (like full body, upper/lower, PPL, torso/limb, etc.) I bought Jeff Nippard's Pure Bodybuilding program a few days ago. It contains Full Body, Upper/Lower and PPL splits. With Arm/Weak Point Days. It was 30% off ($35 USD instead of $50) at the time. And I had a 30% off coupon on top of that from the Honey app.

- But don't neglect financials and social skills if you want to attract women. Because as a man you have an expiration date. After a certain point, being a player is going to look sad to women and you're going to have to betabuxx for women. If you truly want women. I hate wagecucking more than I love having sex. So I'm too lazy to run betabuxx game. Not to mention the risks involved with betabuxx game if you have kids or get a divorce. Or you live with your gf in a jurisdiction where they give financial compensation to your common law partner if you break up. So I've made the calculated decision that its better to go MGTOW than to deal with the shit show that is women. I live a NEET lifestyle, I daytrade to earn some income, I see a Filipina hooker (she lets me rawdog and creampie her for extra) instead of dating now and plan on going on a 6 month vacation to the Philippines one day. Maybe even staying there. I'm just pointing out the facts of what you need to attract women in 2023 and beyond.

I don't think its a coincidence that most MGTOW are middle-aged men around my age or older. Because once you get to my age and you realize how women our age for the most part don't like sex unless you are a wealthy Chad and women in their 20s don't want to date men our age unless we betabuxx, it becomes apparent to us how much of a scam dating is for men in their 30s, 40s and 50s (Joker from Better Bachelor, Rollo Tomassi and Roissy I think are in their 50s now. While Aaron Clarey, Roosh V and Angry Guy are in their 40s).

Last edited:

No nigga Pitt without status would've still slayed cuz he face mogged

• +1
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about