amnesia's workout routine?

aveglyntmax

aveglyntmax

Iron
anyone got some idea about it or shit

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Routines are totally overrated. Just work every muscle once a week to failure and eat enough to gain or eat in deficit if want to lose fat. Bodybuilders talk up routine because its conflated with hard work. Most of them are where they are bcause of heavy drug use and genetics. Work to failure and slowly put up the weigh its that simple.

I have tried most of the generic routines over 10 years and just found what I said best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, belisa14 and Bozoogway
Routines are totally overrated. Just work every muscle once a week to failure and eat enough to gain or eat in deficit if want to lose fat. Bodybuilders talk up routine because its conflated with hard work. Most of them are where they are bcause of heavy drug use and genetics. Work to failure and slowly put up the weigh its that simple.

I have tried most of the generic routines over 10 years and just found what I said best.
You'd still have to have a concrete routine or sm bud. I'm just trying to look for a sample routine rn cause ive hit a plateau after 1 year of training

You'd still have to have a concrete routine or sm bud. I'm just trying to look for a sample routine rn cause ive hit a plateau after 1 year of training
U hit plateuau because ur natural:p and majority of gains are got within 1 year assuming working hard thats the gods honest truth. Now you can squeeze out small gains over a couple years or juice at this point its ur decision.

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-16y.912998/ my physique currently. im just trying to get atleast a better v taper, delts, and chest
Lol you are good in all those areas already tbh your above average for a natural guy. Just chill and focus on something else I was expecting a skinny fat guy. If you want to roid then start with just 400mg test and a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride or dutateride.

look up any ppl program online, david laid has two in a qna video he made on his youtube channel years ago

you can sample those

i hit 255 bench at 16 on that
ty and holy fuck thats high

Lol you are good in all those areas already tbh your above average for a natural guy. Just chill and focus on something else I was expecting a skinny fat guy. If you want to roid then start with just 400mg test and a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride or dutateride.
nah i'd have to stay natty atleast for now. i'd have to sell myself to get that shit lol

ty and holy fuck thats high

currently bench 335 now feel free to pm for questions but in general just keep going stay consistent and do not get on gear until ur older

u have plenty of natty gains to squeeze out still get strong on all the compound movements and ur results will be good

currently bench 335 now feel free to pm for questions but in general just keep going stay consistent and do not get on gear until ur older

u have plenty of natty gains to squeeze out still get strong on all the compound movements and ur results will be good
yeah ty boss, rn tho ive got access to about 100kgs of weight cause my dad used to lift and now they're just lying there. im gonna look into and try the david laid routines as you said, they look promising

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
touching minors

• Love it
Reactions: aveglyntmax
nah i'd have to stay natty atleast for now. i'd have to sell myself to get that shit lol
Well i worked out starting from 13 and started juice at 21 which was kinda early but like I said you look good. I wouldnt juice anyway unless you want to do maybe low dose test untill mid 20s. You seriously have a good shape already although copers on this forum underrate low dose test with 5ar inhibitor (dinasteride,dutasteride) for anti aging.

Well i worked out starting from 13 and started juice at 21 which was kinda early but like I said you look good. I wouldnt juice anyway unless you want to do maybe low dose test untill mid 20s. You seriously have a good shape already although copers on this forum underrate low dose test with 5ar inhibitor (dinasteride,dutasteride) for anti aging.
I see,i think of starting low dose test as soon as i hit college or have enough money or sm.Ill check out the inhibit aswell

cope u need twice a week and for small muscles 3 times a week