An elephant in the room. Grown men trying to sleep with underage girls is wrong because they are “easy targets”

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Topic title spells it out:

There is blatant misandry against men (like us) in society, who hate our motives: sleeping with underage girls via underhand tactics such as lying about our age.

@Akhi @MoggerGaston @yeeyeeslayer @Amnesia

Discuss

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, MoggerGaston and butterworld
Laws, the government, society, the army, the police

all these institutions/ideas are inherently anti-male. Misandric

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, bloomercel and Xtra
Topic title spells it out:

There is blatant misandry against men (like us) in society, who hate our motives: sleeping with underage girls via underhand tactics such as lying about our age.

@Akhi @MoggerGaston @yeeyeeslayer @Amnesia

Discuss
Laws, the government, society, the army, the police

all these institutions/ideas are inherently anti-male. Misandric
age of consent laws cause inceldom. if the age of consent was changed from 16 to 0 and all the hysteria against age gaps went away then i would no longer consider myself an incel or a permavirgin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz, VolcelFTW and bloomercel
They always say that, but are JBs actually easy targets?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Lol, no, they aren't, they still want Chads, it's not like an older man can somehow trick them with his superior IQ and life experience, most JBs find older men creepy anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, LooksmaxxHopeful, the next o'pry and 4 others
The world reminds me of that one boondocks episode- where the guy at the end realizes the male director who was giving him opportunities, simply just wanted to fuck his asshole.

The simple answer is that the world is gay and inherently hates straight men.

A few things comes to mind...
  • Why are my taxes going to single mother and programs for families and other people, despite me not having a desire to ever start a family, as well as it being a struggle as a straight male to even have one?

• Also, why are most social media platforms monetized while especially favoring estrogenic behavioral patterns which are non divergent, or not equally greater varianced, such as hypergamy and preselection via algorithms, likes, and SEO which fraternitizes and ranks your links based on social neurology.

• Which nature and gender/biological prepositions would more likely excell in a system like that? The one which is more familiar with it right?

• What about the overwhelming propaganda against men via feminism and popular culture?

• Marriage laws which are clearly sociopathic, as well as dating culture and male/female dynamics which is entirely exploitatively and used to favor resource extraction, all which suggest behaviors that subject me accept such exploitation as a man to be normal?

Like said, men are more varienced. Is it because theres a higher chance society will fall flat on its face if the bulk of us "out of line" men were to naturally be fully subscribed resource wise and able to grow?

Would the governing paridams and social control still work as effectively? What about the industries that profit so much off our exploitation? Theres no mistake that homosexuals (men with more female biological prepositions) and women, are usually a step above in society than straight heterosexual men. Then you notice that the few hetro men subscribe to those archetypes that are very "buck" to the paradigms written above.

I wont speak on the situation of underage women as much as these other subjects. What i will say is that, If the root cause is not addressed the fruit of the matter becomes useless to discuss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and bloomercel
Lol, no, they aren't, they still want Chads, it's not like an older man can somehow trick them with his superior IQ and life experience, most JBs find older men creepy anyway.

I actually have to disagree, at lest from my experience 18/19 year olds (since thats the youngest i can legally fuck) are much much easier to just quick fuck than girls in their mid 20's

Girls in their 20's want u to take them out for a drink and all that BS first but 18 year olds on Tinder will just straight up come to ur place first. Them being young and inexperienced to just how dangerous that really could be for them is unknown to them yet, and they arent as jaded as older women

So I actually agree with the author in the OP that younger girls are easier "targets" but that's why for thousands of years a young woman was property of her father until her father gave her away to her husband, THATS LITERALLY THAT THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY IS, the father giving the woman away

not its all meaningless since that woman being "given away" has already had 100 cocks inside her

its a joke

However @Gonthar of course ur right that JBs still want cute guys but all things being equal so do older women, in fact older women want the GL guy PLUS money and to be wined and dined

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, bloomercel, Gonthar and 1 other person