An I the only one who gets more women online than in real life?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
i dont get it. I was at an event specificall for Ukrainians in Germany (I speak Russian too and a little bit Ukrainian although I am not directly from Ukraine). Most guys there were arabs or Turks, the girls all Ukrainians. I didnt get anything besides a few looks. I approached two girls and they talked to me and seemed interested and danced next to me 10 minutes later and I just danced next to them but they went away. Didnt know how to initiate body contact. But every 10 minutes another guy was with them so I withdrew my attention from them.

Same thing with other girls, i got a few smiles herr and there, but thats it. Don‘t know why the fuck real life is so hard, it should be the other way around, I thought online game is reserved for Chads but I kill it on telegram and have back to back dates with these Ukrainian girls but in real life nothing. What the fuck am I doing wrong

I was even so pissed that I was willing to fuck up anybody, I bodymogged every single guy in there and am experienced in boxing but everytime someone bumped into me they said sorry so I didn‘t even get to mog someone because everyone was so fucking polite. Fuck I am raging, some fucking 40!!!!!!!! Year old balding dudes were dancing with girls and I am not? What the fuck man, I am drunk and need to fap myself into deep dreams to cope with the rage.

Last edited:
Who said online Is for chads? I've seen mtns slay on tinder

Online is harder than irl tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
DNR but it prolly just means you’re a chadlet. How tall r u?